Vraag het aan de imam.

Is de koran perfect? Bevat de koran informatie over de toekomst? Bevat de koran wonderen? Is de koran het woord van God? Of begonnen als een tekstuitleg bij de bijbel?
Ariel

Vraag het aan de imam.

Berichtdoor Ariel » Ma Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Praise be to Allaah.
Ik ga jullie kennis weer wat opfrissen, en daarom heb ik de imam weer wat vragen gesteld.

Eerst een brandende en zeer belangrijke vraag...
Mag een man zijn vrouw dwingen tot seks...

Praise be to Allaah.

The woman does not have the right to refuse her husband, rather she must respond to his request every time he calls her, so long as that will not harm her or keep her from doing an obligatory duty.

Al-Bukhaari (3237) and Muslim (1436) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and he spends the night angry with her, the angels curse her until morning.”

If she refuses with no excuse, she is disobeying and is being defiant (nushooz), and he is no longer obliged to spend on her and clothe her.

The husband should admonish her and remind her of the punishment of Allaah, and forsake her in her bed. He also has the right to hit her, in a manner that does not cause injury. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allaah is Ever Most High, Most Great”

[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked what a husband should do if his wife refuses him when he asks for intimacy.

He replied:

It is not permissible for her to rebel against him or to withhold herself from him, rather if she refuses him and persists in doing so, he may hit her in a manner that does not cause injury, and she is not entitled to spending or a share of his time [in the case of plural marriage].” Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 32/279.

And he was asked about a man who has a wife who is rebellious and refuses intimacy – does she forfeit the right to maintenance and clothing, and what should she do?

He replied:

She forfeits her right to maintenance and clothing if she does not let him be intimate with her. He has the right to hit her if she persists in being defiant. It is not permissible for her to refuse intimacy if he asks for that, rather she is disobeying Allaah and His Messenger (by refusing). In al-Saheeh it says: “If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, the One Who is in heaven will be angry with her until morning comes.”

From Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 32/278. The hadeeth was narrated by Muslim, 1736.

So the wife should be admonished first, and warned against defiance (nushooz) and of the anger of Allaah and the curse of the angels. If she does not respond, then the husband should forsake her in her bed, and if she does not respond to that, then he may hit her in a manner that does not cause injury. If none of these steps are effective, then he may stop spending on her maintenance and clothing, and he has the right to divorce her or to allow her to separate from him by khula’ in return for some financial settlement, such as giving up the mahr.

Similarly a slave woman does not have the right to refuse her master’s requests unless she has a valid excuse. If she does that she is being disobedient and he has the right to discipline her in whatever manner he thinks is appropriate and is allowed in sharee’ah.

And Allaah knows best.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/33597
De geest van de wijze richt zich naar rechts, maar de geest van de dwaas naar links.

Ariel

Berichtdoor Ariel » Ma Sep 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Nog een vraag die ons na aan het hart ligt...
Was Mohammed nou wel of niet een pedofiel die met een meisje van 6 jaar trouwde en seks met haar had toen ze 9 jaar was.
Gelukkig weet Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid het antwoord.

Ruling on marrying young women
I need to know, when did the Holy Prophet get married to Hazrat Aisha, there have been claims on newsgroups that the Holy Prophet was a pedophile. I want enough information to be able to answer such allegations.

I need to know everything about this particular marriage, quoting sources.

Wa-alaikum

Praise be to Allaah.

The answer to your question may be found in the ahaadeeth of Saheeh al-Bukhaari and the commentary of al-Haafiz al-‘Asqallaani, which are quoted below:

‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. Then we came to Madeenah and stayed in Bani al-Haarith ibn Khazraj. I fell ill and my hair started to fall out (due to the illness; then it grew back thick again). My mother Umm Roomaan came to me whilst I was on a swing and my friends were with me. She shouted for me and I came to her, not knowing what she wanted. She took me by the hand and led me to the door of the house. I was out of breath and we waited until I had calmed down, then she took some water and wiped my face and head, then took me inside. There were some women of the Ansaar in the house, and they said: " ‘Alaa al-khayri wa’l-baraka wa ‘ala khayri taa’ir (blessings, best wishes, etc)." My mother handed me over to them and they tidied me up, then suddenly the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was there. It was mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3605).

‘Urwah said: "Khadeejah died three years before the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) migrated to Madeenah. He stayed alone for two years or thereabouts, then he married ‘Aa’ishah when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3607)

The phrase "he married ‘Aa’ishah" means that the marriage contract was drawn up; the marriage was consummated later on, when she was nine.

Muslim reports from al-Zuhri, from ‘Urwah, that ‘Aa’ishah said that she was taken to him when she was nine years old, and she took her toys with her. He died when she was eighteen years old. Muslim also reports a similar account from ‘Aa’ishah via al-Aswad. He reports from ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Urwah from his father that ‘Aa’ishah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married me in Shawwaal and consummated the marriage with me in Shawwaal."

‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married her when she was six years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, and she stayed with him for nine years." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4738)

Al-Bukhaari calls this chapter of his Saheeh "Baab inkaah al-rajul wuldahu (or waladahu) al-sighaar (Chapter on a man marrying off his young children)." The fact that Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
". . . and for those who have no courses [periods] [(i.e., they are still immature) their ‘iddah is three months likewise, except in case of death] . . ." [al-Talaaq 65:4]
is an indication that it is permissible to marry girls below the age of adolescence. This is a good understanding, but the aayah makes no specific mention of either the father or the young girl. It could be said that the basic principle concerning marrying children is that it is forbidden unless there is specific evidence (daleel) to indicate otherwise. The hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah states that her father Abu Bakr married her off before the age of puberty, but there is no other evidence apart from that, so the rule applies to all other cases.

Al- Muhallab said: "[The scholars] agreed that it is permissible for a father to marry off his young virgin daughter, even though it is not usually the case to have intercourse with such a young woman."

(The above was summarized from Fath al-Baari Sharh ‘ala Saheeh al-Bukhaari)

In summary, then, it is permitted to contract marriage with a young girl and to hand her over to her husband to stay with him before she reaches adolescence. As for consummating the marriage, this does not happen until she is physically able for it. Thus the matter becomes quite clear. Do you see anything wrong with a man living with his young wife in one house, bringing her up and teaching her, but delaying consummation until she is ready for it? We ask Allaah to show us truth and falsehood and to make each clear. And Allaah knows best.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/1493
De geest van de wijze richt zich naar rechts, maar de geest van de dwaas naar links.

Chaimae

Berichtdoor Chaimae » Ma Sep 01, 2008 6:52 pm

We zijn toe aan iets nieuws en verfrissends. Dit is een uitgekauwd onderwerp.
"Our patience will achieve more than our force."

Elk boek is een gevaar dat de ziel in wil. Wie de ziel in wil, moet door de omgekeerde wereld heen, door de leegte, dor de angst, door het niets.

Manon

Berichtdoor Manon » Ma Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Chaimae schreef:We zijn toe aan iets nieuws en verfrissends. Dit is een uitgekauwd onderwerp.

vind je? er zijn nochtans constant islamitische jongeren die blijven beweren dat het allemaal niet waar was.

Feit is dat uw 53-jarige profeet zich vergreep aan een kind van negen.
Live with it.

------------

wat betreft het eerste onderwerp hierboven: blijkbaar heeft een vrouw zelfs niet het zelfbeschikkingsrecht over haar eigen lichaam: als mannetje wil, dan moét het.
Als ze "hem alleen laat in zijn bed" mag hij haar afkloppen.

en tiens... als ze niet luistert mag HIJ haar alleen laten in haar bed! straf toch hé.
More diversity always means "less white people"
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.

Ariel

Berichtdoor Ariel » Ma Sep 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Chaimae schreef:We zijn toe aan iets nieuws en verfrissends. Dit is een uitgekauwd onderwerp.

Echt waar lieverd... :? Hoe was je eerste dag ramadan? Ben je een beetje chagrijnig soms.. Van de honger?

Maar jij denkt dus echt dat dit een uitgekauwd onderwerp is? :oops:
Nou kom jij dan eens met iets verfrissends.

Zoals dit misschien? We hebben het nu toch over eten....

Eating with people who are drinking wine at the same table
It it permissible for a muslim to eat with non muslims people who drink wine on the same table.

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible to sit with people who are drinking wine (alcohol), whether they are kaafirs or Muslims. Allaah says concerning the one who sits with those who are speaking of kufr and falsehood:

“then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:140 – interpretation of the meaning]

al-Tabari said: this aayah clearly indicates that it is not allowed to sit with the people of falsehood of any kind, when they are indulging in their falsehood. “(but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them” [al-Nisaa’ 4:140 – interpretation of the meaning]. Ibn Katheer said: i.e., you would be like them in sinning.

According to a hadeeth narrated by Jaabir, the Prophet (pecace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day, let him not sit at a table where wine is being served.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, al-Adab, 2725; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 2246). The commentator on the hadeeth said: even if he does not drink with them, it is as if he is approving of their evil action.

So it is not permissible to sit with them or to converse with them, even if one does not drink, because if he does that he is like a silent shaytaan (devil).

If you see them, then you have to denounce them for that, and if they do not respond then leave them and keep away from them. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

BFA

Berichtdoor BFA » Ma Sep 01, 2008 9:09 pm

Islam is voor eens en altijd.
Dit vergelijken met een door het kauwen smakeloos geworden kauwgom is blasfemie.
Dat op de eerste dag van je Ramadan.
Wat kan je doen om dit goed te maken?
Het is een parasitaire soort die leeft op de intelligentie van anderen en deze dan tegen hun gebruikt;

Knor

Re: Vraag het aan de imam.

Berichtdoor Knor » Di Sep 02, 2008 12:40 am

[quote="Ariel"]Praise be to Allaah.
Ik ga jullie kennis weer wat opfrissen, en daarom heb ik de imam weer wat vragen gesteld.

Eerst een brandende en zeer belangrijke vraag...
Mag een man zijn vrouw dwingen tot seks...

Volgens deze man wel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlW9Qq_zEc&eurl

Terug naar “Koran, sha'ria en ahadith (boodschappen, mirakels en wetenschap)”