Voorspellingen .

Deze afdeling is voor algemene topics die niet passen in wat reeds voorzien is. Ze moeten wel aansluiten bij ons thema.
Pilgrim

Re: Voorspellingen over de ondergang

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Meer visioenen van Dimitri Duduman...
Sent To America

August 1984

[Excerpt from Through The Fire Without Burning; this occurred soon after arrival in California after being exiled from Romania for smuggling Bibles.]

When I eventually fell asleep, I had a strange and remarkable dream.

I found myself back in Romania. Maria [my wife] and I were there visiting an apple orchard. For some reason we weren't allowed to go in. The owner approached us and said, "What are you doing here? Your rights are in America. Get out or I'll call the police!"

I pleaded with the owner to let us walk through the beautiful orchard just one last time, but he would not. As I stood waiting, I suddenly realized that it was getting dark outside, a strange occurrence since it was only about 1:00 p.m. I looked all around to see where the darkness was coming from and was terrified to see a volcano erupting. Its lava spread over the nearby homes, then began to rise across the ground.

"Maria," I said in the dream, "I guess you know we're going to die." Maria smiled. "I am so happy that I am going to die on Romanian ground." Then suddenly, an American helicopter lowered to rescue us. When I got inside the copter, I looked into the familiar eyes of the pilot. He was the man dressed in white; the angel of the Lord. He said nothing, just motioned for us to sit down. When we were high over the ground, he finally spoke, "Look down." I looked and the land of Romania was covered with an army of tanks, machine guns, and aircraft, all poised for battle. [This occurred in December 1989 during the revolution in Romania.]

"See, all of this evil will eventually happen. This is why the Lord has taken you from Romania, to save you. Now you are in a position to help your people from your new home. You will provide tremendous assistance to your Christian Brothers and Sisters as well as to your loved ones. This is why I have sent you to America. So be strong and trust the Lord fully. He will not let you down."

Next, it seemed we were over California. The angel said, "There is San Francisco. There is Sacramento and Modesto. Soon we will see Los Angeles." I had no idea there were such places in California, or even in the world. But I still remember the exact names.

At last we were over Fullerton where we now live. "You can go home," the angel said, "but I want to tell you what will happen. You have seen a number of cities. The day will come when I will punish the citizens of those cities because of their sins. Their sin has reached into heaven. God will punish them just as he punished Sodom and Gomorrah."

"How will this happen? Surely they are able to defend themselves against any imaginable invasion."

"That is your opinion, not the mind of God. The Russian government will have all the information regarding the whereabouts of American missiles. They will have the exact locations of the weapons factories. Even now they are preparing an attack against America. When America believes there is peace and safety, the Russians will lead an all out attack. They already have it planned! They plan to attack from such remote bases as Cuba, Nicaragua, Central America, Mexico, and the ocean. They have had these plans for a long time, but God has not yet allowed them to be fulfilled. Nevertheless, the day will come when America will be punished for her sins by fire."

I was terrified. "Why did you bring me here to die? Why didn't you let me die where my parents died?"

"Don't be afraid." He spoke calmly and quietly. "The pure in heart will not be punished. Those who are untouched by the sins of others, and are faithful and true, will hear the trumpet of God and the voice of God's angel crying, 'Wake up!' They will be told where to go."

"Where will they go?"

The helicopter soured again. I caught my breath, for as I looked down my eyes swept across beautiful cities. Two rivers flowed through one of them and growing alongside the other was a vast, lush forest. "This is your refuge when the times of tribulation fall upon California. Your family, and all those who hear the voice of the Lord, will understand the message of God's mighty trumpet."

Deeply troubled, I awoke from my restless sleep. The next morning I told my family the dream and began fasting for 21 days.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_2p5.php
The visions of the mountain

June 1989

I went into my room and began to pray in tongues. Suddenly, a huge mountain appeared before me. Half of the mountain flourished with green trees, and the other half was barren and desolate. Then I heard a big explosion, and a powerful voice said, "California is burning! California is burning!Climb to the to of the mountain! There you will be safe!"

I was desperate because my family was not with me, but in California. So I began to call for them. I Saw California engulfed in flames. I began to climb the mountain, and when I looked back, I saw my wife dragging my three grandsons by the hand. "Get up here faster so you won't burn!" I shouted. Then I saw my daughter helping her husband along, because he was afraid of falling. "Tell them not to look back," the voice called. I yelled his instructions to them, and told them to hurry so they wouldn't catch on fire.

Finally, all of us were on the top of the mountain. "look down." the voice said. Looking down, I saw fire bursting out of the ground, while trees and houses disintegrated before my eyes. People were screaming in agony and pain. I saw some of them trying to climb up the mountain, but most of them weren't able to. Then, two men dressed in white appeared. One of them said in a loud voice, "Do you see how California is burning? This is how it will happen." Trembling with fear, I reappeared in the pastor's backyard. Flames were erupting out of the ground, so I began to scream, "Get out of the house and climb up the mountain so you won't burn! America is burning!" Running out of the house, they screamed, "save us, Jesus!"

Confused, I saw the two men dressed in white appearing again. One of them said, "see what I have shown you? This is how will happen. The mountain that you see before you is Jesus Christ. Those who live a holy life will be saved. When the attack comes and the country burns, only those who's names are written in the book of Life will be saved. Remember to tell everybody what I have shown you." When the vision ended, I told my pastor what happened and called my family right away. "Is there any fire? Has anything happened?" I asked. Hearing that nothing happened, I was overjoyed.

By standing on the mountain, we will be saved.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_4.php
De Islam is een groot gevaar!
Jezus leeft maar Mohammed is dood (en in de hel)
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

The Camp Of God

June 6, 1990

On the night of June 6th I couldn't sleep, but with troubling thoughts, the time passed fast enough. When I looked at the clock it was already midnight. Getting on my knees I spent quite a while praying, and afterwards I went to bed. The dream that I had that night made me shake all over. It terrified me.

In front of me appeared a man with a handsome face, but he was very big. Standing, he could reach the heavens with his head, but his feet were not on anything solid. There was thunder coming out of his mouth. He took the stars, the moon, and the sun and put them in a tent. Then I saw no more land or people, but only the skies which were like water. I became frightened and asked, "What is happening here? Where are all the people?"

He then showed me a very big tent. Through the crack of the door I saw a very bright light. It was so powerful that I couldn't look at it straight. Through the lightning I heard a voice that said, "Behold, this is the camp of God, in which sit the chosen ones."

When I looked through the light of the tent I saw Christ. Then I heard a voice say, "These are all my redeemed which are on the earth who have a clean life and who are washed in my blood."

After that I heard a loud clap of thunder. Then I woke up. I went and told my family and now I wanted to share it with you.

(Revelation 21:3, "And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God.")

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_9.php
Gaat hier om de schuilplaats van hen die zullen ontkomen? De ‘tent van God’, die volgens mij het heelal zelf symboliseert, komt ook voor in Openb. 13:6 waarin de antichrist God en de hemelingen lastert.
Flicker Of Light

May 1991

[...]

When I looked to my left, I saw a black cloud furiously approaching, with lightning and thunder booming out of it! It covered the horizon, and soon covered the sun and moon. A heavy smell filled the place where I stood, making it very difficult to breath. "What can this horrible stench be?," I asked.

"This is how nuclear fallout smells," He replied.

[...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_12.php
Clouds In The Skies

After I prayed I went to sleep. While I was sleeping I dreamed someone was telling me, "Rain is coming!"

I looked around but saw no one. But suddenly there was thunder and lightening, and a red cloud appeared. In it's midst were the hammer and sickle of Communism. On the other side was another cloud, but with no unusual colors. Suddenly, an intensely bright star appeared out of the cloud. Then the red cloud began to surround the cloud with the star, and tried to capture it. Immediately, a white cloud appeared, bursting forth with great thunder and lightening. When it appeared, the red cloud was dismembered. Then two men appeared out of the white cloud. One had a face like the sun. It was so bright I could not look at it. The other had a humble face, and had a book in his hand. He opened the book, and said, "Look." He began to count the blank pages of the book. There were only three and a quarter empty pages! Then he said. "It won't be long. Be prepared. When these pages are filled, The Grace will leave the gentiles. Draw closer to me now, more than ever - and be holy, because hard times are coming." Then the man with the book said ,"Look to the right." When I looked to the right, I saw a beautiful garden filled with all kinds of flowers. But I had never seen ANY of these kinds before.

Then I woke up.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_15.php
America the Falling Star

January 23rd, 1992

[...]

I prayed, and again tried to fall asleep. I was nodding off, when again I heard the noise and saw the star with it's bent tips. Again I heard the hoofbeats. But this time when I looked up, there were six horses; and six men were in the chariot. All of them had masks on and they were armed. Again they began to shoot at the star. The star began to burn again and fell. Frightened, I woke up. Being troubled, I prayed again and asked God for an explanation. I could not fall asleep for a few hours, but when I did, the same dream came again. This time the noise was even greater. Again the star appeared, with the same crooked tips. Again I heard the horses. This time though, there weren't four or six horses. There were eight horses; and eight men were in the chariot. Again they fired upon the star, and it fell. This time, when it hit the ground, it blew up. In the same place where the star used to be, appeared a man dressed in white. He said, "The star represents America. The reason the tips are crooked, is because America has fallen away from the Truth, and the Way of God. The eight horses, and the men in the chariot, represent eight kings that will rise up against America and will overcome her." Then the dream ended.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_16.php
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Man Holding The Moon

June 3rd, 1992

I dreamed I was on the shore of a river. When I looked into the water I saw that it was very dirty. I wanted to catch fish, but I couldn't because the waters were so muddy. I asked myself, "How can I catch fish from this river? There is no clean water anywhere to clean up afterwards."

When I looked further up the river, I saw a large patch of clean water coming. When it came by me, I checked the clean water with my hand to see if it was cold. When I felt the water, a powerful ray of light came down surrounding me. The light enabled me to see many fish. I was surprised to see how many fish were there.

When I looked up, I saw the light was coming from the moon. When I looked closer, I saw a man in the moon. His face was so shiny I could not look long. I looked back into the water. A voice told me, "Start fishing now, because the time is very short. Soon there will be no more opportunity to fish." The voice sounded so close it frightened me. The man looked so far away, but the voice was close. I looked up. Then I heard the voice again. The man said, "The ray of light that you see is my voice."

Then he said, "Look how many fish are before you." When I looked down I saw many more fish than before. The man said the second time, "Catch them now. Fish now. Fish while you can. For in a short time the fishing shall be over." When I looked back toward the moon, it had changed into a red arch, like a rainbow. The man was holding it in his hand by a corner. He said to me, "See this moon? Soon it's light will go out." I asked, "Where am I?" Then I woke up.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_17.php
Het lijkt een symbolische oproep tot het vissen van mensen (Mattheüs 4:19) in de nacht (van de wereld). Het rood worden van de maan lijkt weer sterk te refereren aan de rode maanschijn die te zien is in de tijd na de atoomoorlog.
A Revelation

November 8th. 1992

[...]

"Tell my people to be prepared and be careful," says the Lord, "for everything I have decided will happen. Do not say in your hearts that the Lord has said many things that have not happened yet because all things are decided by Me and everything has it's appointed time. Draw closer to the Lord your God and cease doing evil things that I may give you victory. I the Lord will work in ways that you cannot even imagine, but be holy."

"The sin of the great whore has spread throughout the world. The stench of her sin has reached me and it will not be long until I will raise the whole Arab world, the Russians and other countries against her, that they may destroy her."

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_18.php
The Hand That Wrote On The Sky

March 5th, 1993

In my dream, it was as if my family and I were in a garden and we wanted to pick flowers. We were all looking around trying to see which flowers were the most beautiful. I looked toward the sky. As I looked at the sky, I saw the head and hand of a man. As I continued to look I saw the hand beginning to write: "Tell the people not to believe that the things I have said are fairy tales and untruths. The day of terror is fast approaching: it is close. I will not let one word that I have said go undone."

As I was reading what the hand had written, two men dressed in white suddenly appeared. They positioned themselves on each side of the head and hand. One of the men began to speak. "Tell the people to prepare, for the day of terror will soon be upon them. I will have mercy on those who today obey me: those that depart from sin and draw closer to me. I will give victory to those that will obey today." The second man spoke, saying the same words. Then everything disappeared, and again I was aware of my surroundings. I was in the garden looking at the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. Their beauty was beyond words or description. Everything began to fade and I woke up.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_21.php
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

‘Einde der tijden begint op 23 september 2017’ Morgen of eigenlijk nu al. :shock:

De aarde zal niet volledig vergaan, maar de wereld zal niet meer hetzelfde zijn zoals wij die kennen. Dat zegt de christelijke numeroloog David Meade tegen The Washington Post. Op basis van cijfers uit de bijbel heeft hij berekend dat zaterdag het einde der tijden aanbreekt.

Ik wil al mijn vrienden op dit forum bedanken . :cry: Het was een eer om met jullie te werken....Ik zal jullie missen. Het is niet anders.

Doei!!!!!

Afbeelding
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Morgen heb je de Duitse verkiezingen. Als Merkel wint is dat misschien het begin van het einde... :emm2:
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

The Black Army

May 7th, 1993

One night, while in Oregon, I dreamed the sky was getting dark. Then suddenly it turned pitch black! It was as if the whole world had gone dark at that moment! All the people were in a frenzy! They became disoriented, and some were even screaming. After some time, we heard the sound of an army approaching. Soon, we saw them coming out of the black mist. All were dressed in black, except one. That one seemed to be their leader. He was dressed in a red robe with a thick black belt over his waist. On his head, he had a sign. As I looked, I saw that in his hand he held the same kind of sharp spear as everyone else in his army.

"I am Lucifer!" he exclaimed. "I am the king of this world! I have come to make war against the Christians!"

It looked as though all the Christians were huddled together in one big group. Some began to cry when they heard this. Others began to tremble, while some just stood without saying anything. Lucifer continued to speak. "All of those that want to fight against my army and think they can be victorious; go to the right. Those that fear me; go to the left."

Only about a quarter of the group stepped to the right. All the others went to the left. Then Lucifer ordered his army, "Destroy those on the right!"

The army began to advance and quickly surrounded the Christians on the right. As they began to close in on us, a powerful light appeared and encircled us. Then, an angel of the Lord spoke. "Take out your swords and fight. Defend yourselves and be victorious over the enemy."

"What swords?" A man in the group asked.

"The Word of the Lord is your sword," the angel answered. When we understood what the angel meant, we began to quote verses from the Bible. Then suddenly, as if we were one voice, we began to sing a song. Our voices thundered so loudly, that the Dark army began to retreat in fear. They did not have the courage to come against us anymore.

Lucifer, then filled with rage, turned to those on the left. "You, who all of your life have been trying to please two masters, because you could not stand against me; I have the power to destroy you."

He then ordered his army to attack. It was a total massacre. The ones on the left could not defend themselves. One by one they all fell. This killing seemed to go on for a long time. After a while we could actually smell the stench of the dead.

"Why could they not be protected also?" someone asked.

The angel answered: "Because all their life they have been lukewarm. Because of their hypocrisy, the true church has been blasphemed. They have brought disrespect to the word of God. They were not clean."

As we continued to look, we saw the sun coming over the horizon. The black clouds began to break up. Then they disappeared. Only one was left - on which Lucifer and his army stood. Lucifer looked at me shaking his fists and said, "I will destroy you even if I have to throw my spear at you from here!" Then that cloud disappeared too.

As I looked around I began to see faces that I recognized among our group. I saw a pastor from Bellflower - another from Indiana - one from Michigan - as well as many of my American friends. This strengthened me greatly. Then I awoke. The first thought that came to my mind as I awoke was that this had been the last fight of the devil against the church. If we remain faithful, we will be victorious.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_22.php
Zou die ‘linker zijde’, waar de verkeerde mensen staan, misschien ook een politieke betekenis hebben?
A Call To War

September 1993

[...]

"Again I tell you, a dark cloud is gathered. Lucifer, standing on his black horse, is ready for war. The trumpets of the devil are sounding day and night, to all the demons of the deep to be prepared to make war against those who truly live their lives for God. There will be such great turmoil that only few will escape. Those that today only carry the name of "believer" will fight with fury against those who worship Me with a clean heart. This is why I have revealed this to you. Because the days are numbered."

"I reveal to you, I speak to you, I show to you," says the Lord, "but many do not want to remember, saying to themselves, 'Is it truly the Lord speaking this?' Others become scared for the moment, but then they forget and never become pure. Many of those who carry the name of 'Christian' are overcome by greed, fornication, drunkenness, and a pursuit for great wealth. There is no time to lose. The day of destruction and terror is coming soon. The devil is agitated, and a great deception is being prepared. But I tell you, do not fear. I have the power to protect those who obey me. You must remember the word of God, for if you will not obey, the day of terror will come and you will suffer together with the wicked and defiled. I will punish all the wickedness of this world, and all the sin of this place. Be awake and waiting, because if you will not, you will be punished as the wicked, and also lose your salvation for your disobedience. Disobedience is punished more than anything," says the Holy Spirit. "Pray for your children, and stop them from doing worldly things. Tell them that the wrath of God is coming, and that they must be prepared for that day. Tell them to read the Bible and pray, that I may also save them."

"The great day, the day of terror, the day of affliction, of pain; the day of the punishment of Babylon, prophesied in the Bible, is soon coming, and I will only spare the righteous," says the Lord. "I forgive who I want, I make holy who I want, and I prepare who I want. Judge no one, for Mine is the judgment," says the Lord. "Each of you judge yourself. Pray and draw close to me, and if you will obey I will come to your aid. I will send a chariot of salvation and take each one out in his appointed time."

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_24.php
Letters To The Churches

March 1994

[...]

There was a thunder and the voice spoke again: "Tell all my people to pray and to repent. The days have been shortened because of all the iniquities. My people, repent, because the days are numbered."

I began to see the days passing by, but whenever the ray of light would pass by me, I would fall. The days were passing so quickly that I could not count them.

[...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_30.php
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

The 3 Scrolls

July l, 1994

The earth moved as if it were on water. The people lived in a complete terror; each one yelling louder then the other - not being able to understand anything. The earth shook so violently that I was unable to walk. Suddenly, in the midst of all the tumult, a light appeared - more powerful than any I've ever seen! In the shining light there were two men. One of them said to me, "I came to talk with you. I will send great plagues over America and I want you to be aware. I am the one who talked with you in the past and I am talking with you now. I told you what will happen in this place. Be cautious, for the time is drawing near!"

After saying these words, he took out a scroll which began to unroll very quickly. It was so long that I could not see it's end. On this first scroll of paper were written all kinds of names. Beside each name was listed either "punish," a type of disease, (all kinds were listed), "trial," or "torment." Those named will have to go through what is listed by their name, in order to be cleansed and be able to stand.

That scroll was then rolled up and sealed, and a second one was brought out. On it was written, "Peace, joy in the Holy Spirit, salvation or victory for those that loved Me and worked for Me and kept their life clean - not for the hypocrites, the proud, the boastful, the hateful..." (...nor others which I cannot recall.) The scroll continued to pass by slowly before my eyes until it finished passing.

Then a third scroll was opened which had names written on it, also. Yet there was something written only beside the names on the top half. From the halfway mark down by each name there were flashing stars. I asked what this meant. One of the men said to me, "These are those with whom the number will be completed. The seed of God has reached their hearts, and is even now working toward repentance. When the total number will be complete, all of the devastation will begin. Until then, I will send great plagues over America that they may wake up from the sleep with which they are sleeping, and from their self reliance; that they may see their pride and boastfulness."

It then began to rain ice and hail. The people were scattering all over not knowing which way to go. From the terror of the screams I woke up.

This dream was so real to me, that I went directly outside to see if it were not happening at that moment.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_31.php
Numbered Days

November 21, 1994

[...]

Everything you see around you will be no more. Everything will be destroyed and burn in fire. Do not be passive. Draw close to me, for I come to avenge, and fulfill all that was said in the past," says the Lord.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_32.php
The Beast Strikes

January 21, 1995

(Brother Duduman was in Romania at this time)

I fell asleep sometime around midnight. About 2:00 a.m. I heard a loud voice saying to me "Dumitru! Wake up! I must show you something!" Even though I was ill, I jumped to my feet, without realizing that I was awake. Then I realized I wasn't even in Romania. I saw myself in America.

A powerful voice spoke sternly to me, "Why have you become discouraged? Why did you try to question God, thinking in your heart that I have left you? Why do you keep so much sadness in your heart, and such a great mourning because I took your wife? Why have you allowed yourself to become discouraged so that you will no longer be able to work for me as you have until now? This is why I have come to you, to show you a revelation, which you must tell the American people."

The voice boomed at me, telling me to look to my right. I was awake - not sleeping. I was standing, and I turned my head as ordered. When I looked, I saw that there was a great flock of black birds, with very sharp, large beaks. Out of the beaks came a blinding light, which you could barely look at. From their tails I saw flames of fire shooting out. I became very frightened. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I was asleep and dreaming. But I was neither sleeping nor dreaming.

This flock of birds suddenly turned into airplanes that did not make any noise. American airplanes would go up, trying to attack. But as they would draw close, they would fall to the earth in a blaze of fire.

Once again, I heard the voice, but I could not see who was speaking to me. The voice said, "Look higher than the black planes." When I looked, above the planes, I saw a helicopter which hovered above them. On the side of the helicopter there was a plank, like on a ship, where soldiers were lined up, dressed in black, all armed the same, and of about the same size. From the center of the helicopter, a platform began to raise up. It rose higher than the helicopter itself.

On the platform was a throne. The Pope was on the throne, yelling with a loud voice, "I have been given the power to rule the earth and to fight against the Protestants, that I may overtake them."

As I watched him with terror and fear - because he was surrounded by a powerful force which was formed by planes and personnel - suddenly a white cloud appeared and covered them, so I could no longer see anything. Out of the midst of the white cloud came a man dressed in shining clothes, wearing a shiny crown on his head. He spoke to me. His voice sounded like thunder. When I heard his voice, I fell to the ground.

He said, "Remember everything you've heard, everything you've seen, and everything you will hear. Tell my people, because once again I want to work with you more than I have until now. The armies, and the planes that you saw, and the Beast that sat upon the helicopter - these are the catholic powers which will overtake the holy, that the words prophesied in Revelation may come to pass. A majority of my people will be overtaken and trampled because their lives are not clean before their Lord. Tell this message to them! Do not be quiet! For if you are quiet, I will punish you! The churches are fraudulent (counterfeit, fake). They live a life as their hearts desire, with their hands stained in blood - in adultery, in sodomy, and worshiping strange and foreign gods. Because they have forsaken the true God, He has allowed them to go as their hearts desired. Now, tell them! Cry out loud! Tell them to stop treading the path their hearts desire - to repent with all their hearts, that in the day of the Beast's anger I may be able to save them, so they would not deny me. The time is very short, and the army of their salvation is already prepared."

Again, He spoke to me, "Look to your right." When I looked, I saw such a vast army that my eyes could not encompass it. "This is the army I have prepared to save my people from the Beast's grasp. Do not forget to tell them the words that I have told you. I will give you a spirit of remembrance." The voice continued speaking to me, "I will come and bring you more revelations about the times of the end."

Then again, I heard a thunder. Then the white cloud and the being disappeared. I was so terrified that I was unable to sleep the rest of the night.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_33.php
Het gaat hier om het beest uit Openb. 13 en dat hier geassocieerd wordt met een paus en dus het katholieke geloof. Dat kan wel kloppen omdat volgens andere zieners de compagnon van de antichrist een paus is (het beest uit de aarde ook genoemd in Openb. 13). Volgens de zieners herstelt de Grote Monarch het Christendom, maar zal na zijn (tijdelijke?) dood de corruptie snel toenemen, waarna de antichrist verschijnt. Het herstelde katholieke geloof zal zich dus in een gecorrumpeerde staat bevinden.
"This is the army I have prepared to save my people from the Beast's grasp. ..."
Lijkt het hier ook weer te gaan om die merkwaardige ‘buitenaardse evacuatie’ waardoor velen zullen ontkomen?
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Israel and America

November 22, 1995

It was as if, I was in Israel. A tall man came, took me by the hand, and said, "Come, let me show you the Holy City." When we reached the Holy City, all of it was covered in a black netting, from top to bottom. On top, at it's peak, the city had a black flag.

After seeing these things, I asked the man that was with me, "What does this mean?"

"Look up, and you will see the meaning," he said. When I looked up, I saw a black emblem, on which there was gold writing. It said, "Israel! You dishonor Me and you mock Me. You trust in the powers of men. Because you will not return unto Me, I have this against you, and I will punish you with great fury. This is also to purify some who want to call upon me with a clean heart. The shame and blasphemy that they have caused has reached heaven."

After I read these things, the man standing beside me said, "Let us leave this place, or we will be caught in the wrath." It seemed I was suddenly on an American plane, which was about to land with me in California. When I was about to disembark, I heard sirens which howled loudly, and a great sound of many plane engines was heard. The man with me said, "The punishment draws closer. Look closely and read."

When I looked up, I saw a written scroll appear before my eyes. The writing was in Romanian. It said, "American people; those of you who have dishonored and mocked me; you who have brought hatred and blasphemy against My name throughout the world; for these things My vengeance draws closer. As for My children, those who have worshiped Me with all their hearts, I will fight before them and I will give them victory and safety. I will separate those who have worshiped Me from those who have not, as I separated Goshen and Egypt." I tried to read it one more time, but I could not. The writing had gathered into the scroll.

The noise of the engines grew even louder. The man beside me turned to me and said, "These are planes loaded with atom bombs, and no one, and nothing will be able to stop them." Then, suddenly, a great number of black planes lifted off the ground like a flock of birds. I knew the planes were American, but I had no knowledge of what their purpose was or what they were supposed to do. Then the written scroll was thrown before me. I stepped closer to pick it up, but when I drew near, I saw that it burned with a blue flame. The flame began to climb into the sky. As I was looking at the flame, I heard a voice coming from it saying, "My Word is righteous. I am the Christ who has brought this news to you. Do not be quiet. Tell the American people all that I have told you, and all that I have revealed to you ahead of time; for the destruction which is coming over them I did not allow to come unannounced. The punishment is even at the door."

The man beside me spoke again, "Look up." When I looked I could not see the sky because there were so many planes. Then the man said to me. "Thank the Lord for what He has shown you." Then, I began to pray and thank God.

While I was praying I heard a prophecy for myself. "Get ready, and sanctify yourself, you and yours, that you and yours may not take part in the trials that are ahead. This is why I have shown. you these things. I have shown you what is to come in a short while. All that you have seen is at the door, because the sin and wickedness have reached the throne of God's mercy." Then there was great lightening and thunder. I fell to the ground and was awakened from my sleep.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_34.php
China and Russia

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman, April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_36.php
Ook hier wordt weer het ‘hemelse leger’ genoemd dat de ‘uitverkorenen’ zal redden. Gaat het hier weer om degenen die zullen ontkomen of is het meer overdrachtelijk voor een soort spirituele hulp?
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Pilgrim schreef: Ook hier wordt weer het ‘hemelse leger’ genoemd dat de ‘uitverkorenen’ zal redden. Gaat het hier weer om degenen die zullen ontkomen of is het meer overdrachtelijk voor een soort spirituele hulp?
Ik vermoed dat het eerder een boze droom was dan een voorspelling. Ik geloof niet in een God die de wereld vernietigd omdat hij door een volk "dishonoured "is.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Ariel schreef:Ik vermoed dat het eerder een boze droom was dan een voorspelling. Ik geloof niet in een God die de wereld vernietigd omdat hij door een volk "dishonoured "is.
Ik denk niet dat we dit "dishonoured" al te letterlijk op moeten vatten. Gekrenkte eergevoelens voor God komt ook wel wat vreemd op mij over. Het behoort echter tot de beelden bij de visioenen en voorspellingen van Dimitru Duduman over de ondergang van Amerika. Ik laat zijn woorden dus maar voor wat ze zijn. Zijn voorspellingen komen echter wel aardig overeen met andere, zelfs met de Bijbelse openbaring van Johannes zoals je soms kan lezen. Ook in de volgende en laatste van deze reeks voorspellingen van Duduman. Ik heb ze natuurlijk niet allemaal genoemd, maar alleen die ik het meest aansprekend vond.
Maybe Three Years

November 29, 1996

As I was laying in my hospital bed, looking over the faces of my family, three men appeared beside me. One had a globe in his hand, and he began to rotate it and point out certain countries saying: "This is where the destruction will come from." I don't remember all the places he pointed to, but I remember I saw Mexico, Cuba, and the Alaskan border. Then one of the men spoke to me; "we fought against dearth for you. It was a hard fight. Do not fear you will not leave. You still have work to do."

Suddenly, 3 stars appeared behind them. One of them asked; "Do you know what that means?"

"No" I answered.

"We won't say exactly, but it probably means that in another 3 years a great massacre will occur." Then the stars turned into blood, and everything disappeared.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_39.php
Fight The Good Fight

The 2nd of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997.

I was on a large plain; it seemed to go on forever. I couldn't see the edges, but I know I was somewhere very high. The clouds seemed so close to where I stood that if I reached out, I could see this plain covered with beautiful grass that was all the same height. The sky was calm and beautiful and there was a feeling of peace in this place.

There were no buildings, no trees, no flowers, just the earth and the sky. As I continued to look around me, I saw a change in the sky. The clouds began to roll to the sides, and I saw a city come down from the clouds. It continued to descend until it reached the ground where I stood. I was amazed by what I saw, and I began to study it intently. I have traveled the world a lot, but I have never seen anything like what I was seeing.

The entire structure was so beautiful that it took your breath away. It was all white and it shone so brightly that one could barely look at it. It was so large that if I stood at one corner and looked to see the other end, I could not. As I was trying to find an entrance to this place, I studied the walls and couldn't make out what they were built from. It seemed that it was built as a whole, all from one giant mass. There were no bricks, there were no cracks in the walls, there was no mortar.

As I stood, to my left there was a building that was very tall, and smaller buildings continued along the wall. It seemed like the entire city was under one roof. Although the buildings were different, they were connected between themselves.

As I continued to look, I saw the stairs that led to an entrance, and they shone brighter than anything I've ever seen. They were gigantic, as was the wall that surrounded the city. No one would be able to force their way into this place. I don't know what sort of material it was built from, but I got the impression that those inside, could see out. Wanting to find out what waited inside, I began to climb the stairs. I didn't get very far, because I heard a powerful voice which drowned out everything else. “Stop!” Even if I had wanted to continue walking I could not. It was as if I was paralyzed. “Tell my people, that their worship toward Me must be not out of fear, but out of love. Of what use will it be to them if I would tell them when the final hour will strike? What they must do is worship wholeheartedly. I have already sent them a guide. They have My Word. In My Word it has already been revealed that I will come as a thief in the night. Tell them that concern over tomorrow should not be found in them. They must be faithful and fight the good fight. Love me as I have loved them, living in love. Behold destruction is fast approaching, but I will not hesitate to be protector for my chosen. Those that sow mercy shall receive mercy from Me. Tell my people not to worry about the seasons, but meditate on how they will stand before Me. Urge them to prepare for the day when I will show my power. Look!”

When I turned, I saw a small child that was trying to climb the stairs. He tried, but because he was too small he could never make it to the next step. His laughter however echoed throughout like a bell. Even though he kept falling, he showed no sign of sadness, but just kept trying. “Did I not leave you this parable as an example?” Then everything disappeared.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_43.php
We zullen dus nog de ‘goede strijd’ moeten voeren.
The Bear Awakes

The last of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997.

I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said, “See and remember.” It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground. As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier. It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder. The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw.” The man then said, “Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety.” Suddenly, I was once again by myself in my room, on my knees, with sweat covering my face.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_44.php
De Russische beer ontwaakt?

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy for America
Yberana - Gepubliceerd op 13 okt. 2008

Ali Yas
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ali Yas »

Pilgrim schreef:Ik laat zijn woorden dus maar voor wat ze zijn. Zijn voorspellingen komen echter wel aardig overeen met andere, zelfs met de Bijbelse openbaring van Johannes zoals je soms kan lezen.
Slimme vent. Met plagiaat kun je je aanzien verhogen.
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

De dromen en visioenen van Michael Boldea Jr

Afbeelding

Michael Boldea is een kleinzoon van Dimitru Duduman en ook van hem zijn een aantal profetieën bekend over de ondergang van Amerika. Ik zal een kort aantal hier vermelden die ik bijzonder vind. Soms verschijnt ook de geest van zijn inmiddels overleden grootvader Duduman in zijn dromen. Hij zag in van zijn belangrijkste profetieën Amerika als een adelaar die aangevallen werd door drie slangen, die symbolisch waren voor drie aanvallen op Amerika in de toekomst en waarbij de derde slang de vernietiging van Amerika zal veroorzaken. De eerste slang is representatief voor 9/11 en de oorlog in het Midden Oosten. De tweede slang vertegenwoordigt een veel grotere aanval dat een stad in Amerika zal vernietigen. Is dit misschien de door een paar andere zieners voorspelde aanslag op New York met een kernbom? De derde en laatste slang vertegenwoordigt een Russiche coalitie van naties die Amerika aanvalt en wat uiteindelijk zal leiden tot haar vernietiging.

http://americaslastdays.blogspot.nl/201 ... oldea.html
The Season Of Sorrow

May 5, 2003

[...] That night, after prayer, I went to bed and I had a dream. I dreamt I was on a very high ridge, with a great valley spanning out beneath me. The night was calm, the moon and stars shining brightly in the sky. As I looked around trying to get my bearings, I was stunned to see my grandfather standing next to me. He looked young and vibrant, his hands in his pockets, and a smile on his face.

[...]

"Now for the reason I am here. I was sent to show you something. Look and see," he said, pointing down to the valley below. As I looked, I saw the outline of a map of America then the outlines of states began taking shape. As I continued to watch this map solidify, small lights began to flicker on and off in some of the states. I recognized California, Illinois, Michigan, Arizona, Washington State, Florida, and New York, among the states that lit up. The light was rhythmic, almost like a homing beacon, constant in its progression. I continued watching the lights go on and off, waiting for something else to happen, but nothing did. Finally I said, "I don’t understand. What does this mean?"

"These are the places where those who were sent here long ago, to bring fear and cause chaos, have situated themselves. They lie in waiting, planning and plotting destruction. They are as coiled serpents, looking forward to the hour when they will be loosed upon this nation. If God's children pray, once more he will delay the season of sorrow that is yet to come."

We stood on the ridge in silence for a long time. After awhile the lights stopped flickering in the valley below, and the map began to fade away. Suddenly my grandfather turned his head toward the east, and began to sniff the air as he used to do. "Storm's coming my boy, and it's a bad one," he said. "Now give an old man a hug, and let me be on my way. Be vigilant and work while you still can, it's all God asks of any of His servants. If the Father wills it, we will speak again."

As I hugged my grandfather, I began to hear the rumbling of a great storm. The sky darkened overhead, and the booming of thunder was now audible. In my dream I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, I was in my bed, awake. I wiped at my cheeks with the back of my hand, and realized I had been crying. As my eyes began to adjust to the dark, I saw that my wife was sitting up in bed, staring at me. When I asked her why she wasn't sleeping, she said I'd been talking in my sleep for over thirty minutes. I tried going back to sleep but sleep would not come. Finally I gave up trying, went into the kitchen and prayed until morning. [...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_48.php
The Eagle and the Serpents

October 15, 2004

Afbeelding

(The Angel said, "this has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction.")

Upon my return to the United States in late August, I had a very vivid and troubling dream. I shared it with the staff here in Wisconsin, and with a few other brothers, but continued to pray and seek direction from God as to whether or not I should include it in the newsletter.

At the staff's urging, and feeling a release from the Lord, I have included this dream in this issue of the newsletter.

I dreamt I was walking through a sparsely wooded forest, and suddenly my attention was drawn to an eagle flying high above the tree line. It was a beautiful sight to behold as the eagle rode the thermals, flying in slow lazy arks across the blue sky. I began to quicken my pace, and keep up with the eagle's flight, all the while keeping an eye on it, noticing that it was slowly descending toward the earth. I followed it for a long time, its descend not being sudden but very gradual.

Finally I came upon a small clearing, where there were no trees, just some bushes on the edges of the green grass. The eagle landed in the clearing, and began to look around not seeming to notice me.

As I began to wonder what the relevance of this was, a man dressed in white, hands clasped in front of him, appeared beside me, and said, "Be patient, in due time you will see the purpose."

I was silent as I watched the eagle, and was beginning to grow somewhat impatient, when suddenly, it seemed out of nowhere, a brown snake lunged at the eagle, and bit down on its left wing. The snake's strike was very quick and very precise. The eagle reacted without delay, clawing and pecking at the snake cutting deep wounds in its underbelly, trying to defend itself and ward off the serpent. Just as it seemed the eagle was winning the battle, and the serpent was retreating, another serpent appeared, red and black diagonal stripes covering its body, and without hesitation struck out at the eagle's right wing, biting down, and refusing to release. After a momentary tug of war the serpent tore off flesh and feathers, leaving a large wound on the eagle's right wing. The second bite was much worse than the first, and for an instant the eagle was stunned. Then a serpent much larger than the previous two, made up of many colors, slithered toward the eagle, opened its jaws, and lunged, taking the whole of the eagle's head in its mouth before biting down.

The serpents retreated and the man who had been standing beside me, walked to the eagle, knelt down, picked it up, and held it in his cupped hands. The look of grief on his face was beyond any I have seen in my life. Just seeing the look on the man's face broke your heart.

The man continued to look down at the eagle, and with a pained voice said, "The true tragedy, is that at any moment it could have sought the safety of the above, it could have soared toward the heavens and would have found its protection. This has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction."

I watched for a long time as the man held the eagle in the palms of his hands, the pained expression never leaving his features. I was too stunned to speak, or ask any questions, what I had seen having seemed so real. The feeling followed me into my waking hours as well, and each time I closed my eyes I saw the entire scene play before my eyes throughout the day.

One thing that I feel I need to share with you is that the second bite seemed to come from an unexpected place. Although I have my own opinion concerning this, I choose to keep it to myself, because expounding on personal opinion is a dangerous thing when it comes to things that God reveals.

I was hesitant in sharing this dream, because I know some will perceive it as a reason to fear. It is not a reason to fear, but a reason to be stirred, and emboldened for the kingdom of God. The reality, is that these are the times we are living in, and I for one am thankful to God for his forewarnings, knowing that His children will never be unaware of what the future holds. All I can do is urge you to be watchful, and diligent in your prayers to the Father. This nation, today, is more in need of prayer on its behalf than at any time in its history. It is the prayers of His children that compels God to relent, and tarry. Stand in the gap, you are precious in the eyes of God, and He hears your heartfelt supplications.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_52.php
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

A Word of Comfort

April 19, 2005

[...] I dreamt I was asleep when suddenly I felt a presence in my room. I opened my eyes, to see a man standing by my bedside, hands at his side, looking down at me. I was not scared, for I had seen the man in my dreams many times before. I sat up and waited for the man to speak.

"The Father has sent me to strengthen you," he began. "You have said in your heart, 'I know what is to come and do not fear it, but if it be your will, protect the one I love.'"

"Come, see, and be strengthened," the man said extending his right hand. I took his hand, and instantly we were on a high plateau that was very large in size. As I looked and my eyes began to adjust to the dusk, I realized we were not alone. A great army was standing at attention, all dressed for battle, swords in hand, each one glowing it seemed from within. There were rows, upon rows of angels, in armor, in perfect formation. It was a stunning sight to behold. I was speechless as I scanned the great army, extending as far as the eye could see.

Suddenly the man standing next to me gave an almost imperceptible nod, and the entire army ascended toward the heavens, like a million fireflies, and began to disperse each one going his own way.

Still too stunned to speak I followed the lights with my eyes, until I could see them no more. Before I could ask any questions, the man looked at me and smiled.

"They are the guardians," he said, "they are the protectors of the righteous. Soon all will see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those pure of heart and those in which darkness still resides. Soon it begins."

As he spoke these words, the ground began to shake under my feet, and I heard a powerful explosion to my left, then another to my right. As I woke up, I could feel a searing heat on my face. [...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_53.php
A Great Earthquake coming

February 3, 2006

While I was in Romania, one night after my devotions I went to bed, exhausted and in need of much sleep having ridden in a truck all day delivering food to families. It had been a hard day, and we had to push the truck out of snow banks and ditches more than once. My body ached, and all I really wanted was to get some good rest.

As I fell into a deep sleep I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a hotel room, asleep, when the bed began to shake violently. I knew what was happening right away. Having lived in California in the 1980's I was keenly aware of what an earthquake felt like. Suddenly I was no longer in bed, but high above San Francisco bay, looking down on the golden gate bridge. As I watched it, it began to shudder, break apart, and fall into the waters below. I continued to watch the devastation, seeing buildings collapse, and masses of people trying to find shelter. Then a voice spoke out of the heavens, a voice I had never heard before, a voice of great authority. "I will shake this land from its foundations, such as the eyes of this generation has not seen. The world will stand in awe, and tremble in fear, as even the very geography of this nation will be transformed. My wrath is ready to be poured out, for sin has overrun My temple."

In my dream I began to weep, not due to the devastation I was seeing, but due to the great power of the voice I was hearing. I woke up trembling, unable to breathe, and tired as I was I could not go to sleep again.

Shortly before sunrise, my phone began to ring, and when I answered it, it was my brother Daniel. "Are you awake?" he asked, "Yes", I answered.

"I had a dream last night," he continued, "it was a terrible dream. I dreamt of a big earthquake coming to America."

When I told him I'd had the same dream, he was silent for some time then said, "I'm coming over so we could pray."

He had just arrived at my apartment, when my phone rang again. It was a brother from 200 kilometers away, who is prophetically gifted, and has spoken many words over me that have come to pass.

"Is this Mike?" when I answered in the affirmative, he said, "I had a dream last night, and I felt I needed to call and tell you about it. I dreamt of a terrible earthquake in your country, I saw a big bridge that just collapsed I saw destruction as I have never seen before. Does this mean anything to you?"

It took me some time to find something to say. I was speechless, and could find no words. On the same night, three different people had the same dream, with the same vivid details. Knowing that the brother had a prayer group that met nightly, I asked him to remember America in their prayers whenever they prayed, and he said he would. Before he hung up he said, "Mike I've had many dreams in my life, the Lord willed it so, but none has scared me as the dream I had last night. Only God can protect someone through something like that, there is no other hope but to run to Him."

No matter what may come upon this land, we know that God abides with His faithful, keeping them, guiding them, and protecting them. Events will begin to unfold upon this earth, that will make even the mightiest of men tremble in fear, but knowing that we have a shelter from the storm, a sovereign God who watches over us, fearlessly we press on faithful in all that He asks of us.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_54.php
Het lijkt hier te gaan om de grote aardbeving in Amerika die ook door andere zieners voorspeld is en die vooral Californië zal treffen.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

A New War Is Coming

April 6, 2007

[...] I was still in Romania the first few days of February, about halfway through a two week fast, when after having spent some time in prayer, I went to bed, and fell into a restful sleep. Sometime during the night, I began to dream. I dreamt I was hearing what were at first faint hoof beats, but the closer they got, the louder they grew, until it was a thundering roar of not one or two horses but what seemed like hundreds. I felt as though the ground beneath me was shaking from the onrushing horses, and the sound of them became so loud, that I suddenly awoke in my bed. As I blinked a few times, adjusting to the darkness in my room, I noticed a shadow at the foot of my bed. I blinked again, and there stood the same man I have seen on previous occasions, dressed in battle armor, his hands resting atop each other before him, on the hilt of his sword.

"What is the meaning of what I just dreamt?" I asked, somehow knowing he had come to give me the interpretation.

"What you heard," he began, "were the chariots of war, and they are swiftly approaching. A new war is coming, but it will be unlike this present one. Speak as you have spoken, pray as you have prayed, and walk as you have walked for dark days will soon come upon the land to which you are returning. Even now their enemies plot, even now their enemies unite under one banner, and soon they will make their intentions known to the world. There is no refuge but in the Father, and He will guide and protect those who know His voice." [...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_55.php
The Dream

October 30, 2007

[...] In my dream I opened my eyes, and my breath caught in my throat as I saw who had awakened me. It was the same messenger, the angel I had seen on previous occasions, dressed in full battle armor, standing by the side of my bed.

"Take my hand" he said, "I have been sent to show you something."

I barely touched the hand that was extended toward me, when my bed and my bedroom evaporated, and I found myself standing before a white oblong building, that looked allot like a barn or a horse stable. Two large doors made up the front of the structure, and as I looked they began to swing open.

I knew wherever I was it was not of this earth, because everything shone, everything was white, pristine, immaculate.

I also knew that whatever the reason was for being shown this, was about to be revealed, so I stood in silence, holding the messenger's hand.

As soon as the doors were fully open, I saw an angel that looked very much like the one standing beside me, except without the armor, leading a white horse by its reins. The horse was large and muscular, but he followed the angel obediently, with its head bent low. The angel's countenance was somber as he led the horse away, and for some reason this registered with great clarity.

I looked up to the messenger whose hand I was still holding, but he merely nodded toward the white building and the open doors, and said, 'witness.'

Another angel soon appeared in the doorway, holding the reins of a red horse, following after the first. I began to realize what I was seeing, and in silence watched as two more angels appeared, each holding the reins of a horse, one black, one of no discernable color, just pale. All four angels were dressed alike, and had the same somber, sorrowful countenance.

I stood and watched as all four horses were led out of my sight, and finally when they had disappeared from view, the messenger turned to me and said: 'Go an tell what you have seen. The riders prepare, the horses are ready, and soon they will descend, soon they will be loosed. Remember what you have witnessed, and do not hold back a single word. Soon they descend on wings of fury; soon turmoil will shake earth's very foundation. Prepare yourself, for many will fall and few will stand. Fulfillment is at hand, go and speak what you have seen, and what you have heard. The Kingdom awaits the righteous, the holy will soon see the Lord."

I only realized I was still holding his hand when he let go of mine, and suddenly I was back in my bed, sitting up, fully awake. I am still unsure whether or not it was a dream, or if 'dream' is the right word for it, but for simplicity's sake I will call it a dream.

I tried to go back to sleep but could not, vividly remembering the sorrowful look on the faces of the angels who were leading the horses out of the stables. [...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_56.php
Het gaat hier duidelijk om de vier ruiters van de apocalypse, zoals beschreven in Openbaring 6. Het witte paard met de ruiter en de boog die een overwinnaar voorstelt is volgens sommige onderzoekers (en ook volgens mij) de Grote Monarch, het rode paard staat voor oorlog, het zwarte paard heeft waarschijnlijk te maken met hongersnood.

“...En ik zag, en zie, een zwart paard, en die erop zat had een weegschaal in zijn hand. En ik hoorde als een stem te midden van de vier dieren zeggen: Een maat tarwe voor een schelling en drie maten gerst voor een schelling; en breng geen schade toe aan de olie en de wijn.” (Openb. 6:5-6)

Het vierde en vale paard is de dood! “En ik zag, en zie, een vaal paard, en die daarop zat, zijn naam was [de] dood, en het dodenrijk volgde achter hem. En hun werd macht gegeven over het vierde deel der aarde om te doden, met het zwaard, met de honger, met de zwarte dood en door de wilde dieren der aarde.” (Openb. 6:8) Ook de honger (het zwarte paard) wordt hier dus genoemd. Van andere profetieën weten we dat in de burgeroorlogen en de daaropvolgende Derde Wereldoorlog al een kwart van de mensheid zal omkomen.
Wanneer je gelooft in tekenen van boven dan is de onderstaande foto daar wellicht een goed voorbeeld van.

Hij is genomen in 2009 boven Maleisië en laat een beeld zien dat je zou kunnen uitleggen als de vier ruiters van de Apocalyps.

Afbeelding

Tijdens de onlusten in Cairo in 2011 verscheen er ook opeens een bizarre ruiter op een paard terwijl deze helemaal niet thuishoorde in het beeld.

Vanaf ongeveer één minuut vijftien in de navolgende video komen paard en ruiter in beeld.

http://niburu.co/index.php?option=com_c ... &Itemid=50
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Three Men in A Wheat Field

Posted March 2010

Shortly after returning to the United States I began having a recurring dream. I have prayed many nights as to whether or not I should share this dream, and I finally received confirmation that I should. There are some dreams or visions that I receive wherein I know instantly that it was either meant for me personally, or that it was intended to be shared. This was not such a dream. After seeking the Lord on the matter however, I know I was supposed to make this dream public.

I dreamt I stood in front of a large wheat field. By the golden hew the wheat stalks had taken on, in my dream, I knew that it was close to harvest time, either late summer or early autumn. It was beautiful and peaceful watching the wheat sway gently in the breeze under a picture perfect blue sky.

As I grew familiar with the scene before me, I began looking around and saw three men, evenly spaced at the edge of the field. One man stood on the left corner of the rectangular field, the second man stood in the middle, and the third man stood on the far right edge.

All three men were dressed in white, and since I was seeing them from behind I could not make out their faces. Each of the three men held something in their right hand. The man on the left held a burning torch, the man in the middle held something that looked like a wineskin, and the man in the far right corner held an old fashioned sickle, and a basket lay on the ground next to him. I recognized the sickle, because I used to play with one in my adolescence while living in Romania.

As I stood and watched this strange scene before me, the man on the far left tipped his torch slightly, and touched one of the wheat stalks with the lit torch. Suddenly about one third of the entire wheat field burst into flame. The fire went out as quickly as it began a sudden burst of flame, followed by the scorched remnants of a once beautiful wheat field.

As I continued watching, the second man uncorked the wineskin, raised it about shoulder level, and tipped it slightly. One solitary drop of water poured out of the wineskin, but as it made contact with the wheat another third of the field was leveled as though a great wave had just swept through it.

I did not understand what I was seeing but I continued to watch the scene unfold. I was expecting the third man to do something as dramatic as the first two, but instead he simply bent from the waist, grabbed a handful of wheat stalk with his left hand, and with a practiced swing of the sickle cut through it. He then laid the wheat he had cut in the basket. Although there was a solemnity in the actions of all three men, the gentleness and care with which the third man laid the wheat in the basket stood out for some reason. The man continued the process of cutting wheat and putting it in the basket until it was full, then with practiced ease, tied the wheat into a small bushel with a piece of twine he removed from his waist. He laid the bushel aside, and returned to swinging the sickle and filling the basket. This went on for some time as the man methodically and quickly made bushel after bushel of wheat.

For the first two nights, this is where my dream ended, and as I knew this could not be the end of it, I began to pray that I might either see the conclusion of the dream, or receive the interpretation.

On the third night, the dream began as the previous two nights, with the first man setting fire to one third of the field, the second man flooding one third, and the third man meticulously harvesting the last third, I thought it would be the same dream yet again, until the man with the sickle turned, looked at me and said, 'the world will know hunger, the faithful will know the power of their God.' I recognized him; I had seen him in both my dreams and my visions before.

I woke up, and went about my day thinking that I would have the dream again that night, but the dream did not return. I received no further insight or interpretation, but this is what I believe in regards to its meaning:

I believe that a worldwide food shortage is imminent. Whether due to too much sun and not enough rain, or too much rain and unprecedented weather patterns, global agriculture will suffer a severe blow very shortly. I also believe that God has already prepared provision for His children, that He will provide for them, and miraculously so. I do not believe God reveals coming events to His children that they might grow fearful or panic, but rather that they might learn to trust Him, knowing that He who is already into tomorrow, has already made provision for it.

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_58.php
Deze laatste profetie die ik hier vermeld van Boldea bevat geen bijzonderheden over het verloop de atoomoorlog of politieke machinaties, maar ik vond hem zo aan grijpend en bijzonder dat ik deze ook nog even wil vermelden.
The House That Stood

Posted June 2012

[...] I dreamt I was walking down a street, but to the left and the right of me everything was utterly destroyed. If not for the foundations sticking out of the earth, one would not have known anything had once stood there.

I have seen the aftermath of earthquakes while living in California in the eighties, I have likewise seen the aftermath of tornadoes live and in person, and this looked like neither of the two. The best way I can describe it, is that the entire street seemed to have been razed. From trees, to homes, to fences, everything had been flattened and annihilated.

The street curved to the left, and as I followed it turning the corner, I was surprised to see a house standing a couple hundred yards ahead of me on the right. There was nothing special about the house. A single story home, with a porch and a porch swing, once painted white by what I could gather, but having taken on a charred look.

I quickened my pace, as even in my dream this seemed odd and surreal, and as I approached the house I heard what could only have been prayer coming from inside.

This was no typical prayer. It was passionate, and fervent, and the only time I remember having heard prayer like this, is when we would have prayer nights in our home in Romania during the Communist occupation.

This was anything but a restrained prayer gathering, and the voices coming from inside the house were praising God, and giving glory to Him.

I stood just short of the front step, and listened to the prayers coming from within the house, until in my dream, I woke up.

As I awoke from my dream within a dream, the man I have grown accustomed to seeing was standing at the foot of my mattress.

'Do you understand what you've just seen?' he asked without prelude.

'I believe I do' I answered somewhat confidently. The man gave me a look one might give to a slowwitted individual and said, 'perhaps in part', then reached out and touched my shoulder.

Suddenly I was back on the same street, and I realized this only because of the house with the porch swing, now a pristine white. It was the only thing that was the same as in my previous dream, because now there were trees, and homes, up and down the block. It looked and sounded like a typical neighborhood, but above the din of chirping birds and barking dogs, I could hear prayer coming from inside the home with the porch swing. It was the same kind of fervent, passionate prayer I had heard on the previous occasion. I strained to hear what they were praying for, but I could only hear snippets from time to time. As I made to climb the first of three steps, I was back in my bed, with the man standing patiently by my mattress.

'Now you understand', he said, 'tell them not to fear, but to draw close to the Father in whom is shelter from the storm, and protection from destruction.' I then woke up, disoriented, wondering for a while if this was yet another dream within a dream. Realizing that it was not, I knelt beside my mattress and started to pray. [...]

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_59.php
Het huisje dat bleef staan... :wink2:

Voor de complete lijst van alle dromen en visioenen van Duduman en Boldea, zie hier:

https://www.handofhelp.com/visions_all.php
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Geniet nog van de vakantie, want nu is het écht gedaan met onze planeet

De conserven heeft u waarschijnlijk al mooi gestapeld in de schuilkelder. En u bent vermoedelijk al een dikke maand aan het zondigen. Want de wereld zou toch vergaan op 23 september? Én op 15 oktober? Wees gerust: uw moeite is niet voor niets geweest. Volgens de website Planet X News is het nu écht bijna zover.

Toegegeven, de eerdere voorspellingen van het einde van de wereld waren niet zo accuraat. Ze klonken nochtans zo veelbelovend. En er waren die Bijbelse teksten om het hele verhaal te ondersteunen: “Er zullen tekenen zijn aan zon, maan en sterren. En op aarde zullen volkeren in angst verkeren, radeloos door het gebulder van de zee.”

De zonsverduistering in de Verenigde Staten, de recente stoet orkanen… Alles wees erop dat de voorspelling van doemdenker David Meade ook effectief kon kloppen. Maar neen… ook na 23 september was onze planeet nog steeds niet naar de filistijnen.

Poging 2

Maar er was geen tijd om te treuren. En er was nog minder reden om te stoppen met zondigen. Want er kwam meteen een herkansing. Een nieuwe voorspelling met een nieuwe richtdatum: 15 oktober 2017.

Nu was David Meade écht zeker! Het zou de belangrijkste datum van de eeuw en van het millennium worden. “Wacht maar tot midden oktober. Ik denk dat je niet teleurgesteld zult zijn”, schreef hij op zijn website.

En toch volgde opnieuw die enorme teleurstelling. Weer geen succes. Was de verhuis van die honderden conserven naar de schuilkelder dan écht voor niks geweest?

Poging 3

Misschien niet! Want er is een derde poging op komst. Op de website Planet X News wordt het einde van de wereld nu opnieuw voorspeld. Vanaf 19 november zal er een catastrofale reeks aardbevingen plaatsvinden.

Reden genoeg om nog eens goed van de vakantie te genieten. Nadien zal de wereld immers volledig zonder elektriciteit komen te zitten. Er zou zelfs een nucleaire oorlog uitbreken. En dat allemaal zonder de hulp van president Trump en Kim Jong-un…
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Tja, de doemstemming zit wel in de lucht hè? Zou dat door deze topic van mij komen? :wink2:

In een plaatselijke boekenwinkel zag ik opeens in de etalage de hele collectie van 'Untergang des Abendlandes' liggen. Kennelijk worden veel mensen nu toch wat nerveus.... :thinking:
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Er is op de wereld altijd wel ergens een gek te vinden die voorspelt dat volgende maand de wereld vergaat. Hoeveel van die gekken zijn er in de afgelopen duizenden jaren al geweest? Honderdduizenden. En geen van allen kregen ze ooit echt gelijk. Als straks toch de wereld vergaat dan komt dat niet door de geweldige voorspellende gave van iemand maar door een toevallige samenloop van omstandigheden, aangezien er op miljarden mensen altijd wel iemand te vinden is die toevallig geroepen heeft wat toevallig uitkomt. Mensen kunnen zeer vindingrijk zijn in het verzinnen, maar met de werkelijkheid hebben die verzinsels meestal niets te maken.
Gun jezelf wat je een ander toewenst     islam = racisme   & de hel op aarde voor mens en dier
                                   koran = racistisch & handboek voor criminelen
      Moslimlanden bewijzen dagelijks:    meer islam = meer verkrachte mensenrechten
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Wat in de bovenstaande voospellingen van Duduman en Boldea ook opvalt is dat er vrij spoedig een scheiding van geesten zal komen van goeden en kwaden.
Michael Boldea: Soon all will see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those pure of heart and those in which darkness still resides. Soon it begins."

Duduman: Then suddenly, as if we were one voice, we began to sing a song.

Duduman: Until then, I will send great plagues over America that they may wake up from the sleep with which they are sleeping, and from their self reliance; that they may see their pride and boastfulness.
Dat zien we wel vaker in de profetieën.
Profetie van Orval: Vervloekte sekten en gelovige sekten zullen aan beide kanten zich duidelijk aftekenen.
Maar dan is het geschied: alleen God wordt geloofd en het derde deel van Gallië en nog eens een vierde van Gallië heeft geen geloof meer. Zo ook de andere volkeren.

De Bijbelse profeet Maleachi: Zij zullen Mij ten eigendom zijn, zegt de Here der heerscharen, op de dag die Ik bereiden zal. En Ik zal hen sparen, zoals iemand zijn zoon spaart, die hem dient. Dan zult gij tot inkeer komen en het onderscheid zien tussen de rechtvaardige en de goddeloze; tussen wie God dient, en wie Hem niet dient. (Maleachi 3: 17-18)

Mateo Ricci (1552 – 1610): ... and then all good people will unite to exterminate evil.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Een relatief vrij bekende ziener (aangenomen dat hij dat ook echt is) die ook de ondergang van Amerika voorspelde is William Branham. Ik kende hem aanvankelijk niet totdat een bezoeker op dit forum me hier opmerkzaam opmaakte. Er schijnt vooral vanuit christelijke hoek nogal wat kritiek op die Branham te zijn, maar dat zie je bij andere zieners soms ook. Hoewel ik ook mijn twijfels over deze figuur heb, zal ik hem niettemin toch het voordeel van de twijfel geven en voor de volledigheid zijn bekendste profetieën in deze topic plaatsen.
De zeven visioenen van William Branham

Afbeelding
William Branham

Vision One:
He saw in a vision that the dictator of Italy, Benito Mussolini, would invade Ethiopia and according to the voice speaking to him, Ethiopia “would fall at his (Mussolini’s) steps”. However, the voice continued and prophesied a dread end of the dictator, for he would have a horrible death and his own people would literally spit on him.

Vision Two:
The next vision indicated America would be drawn into a world war against Germany which would be headed up by the Austrian, Adolph Hitler. The voice predicted that this terrible war would overthrow Hitler and he would come to a mysterious “end”. In this vision he was shown the Siegfried line whereat a great toll of American lives would be exacted, but Hitler would be defeated.

It might be well to mention here that a subsequent vision relative to this war predicted that President Roosevelt would declare war against Germany and in so doing would eventually be elected for a fourth term.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
PLEASE NOTE: For many years, the American government denied “the losses” suffered by the American forces at the Seigfried Line. It wasn’t until sometime in the early 1960’s that German films surfaced, forcing the Americans to admitt what really happened at that line. Off course, it’s not the first time that governments attempted to cover up mistakes, failure and losses during a war. (Editor: The William Branham Home Page)

Vision Three:
The third part of the vision showed that though there were three ISMS, Fascism, Nazism, Communism in the world: that the first two would come to nothing but that Communism would flourish. The voice admonished him to keep his eyes on “Russia” concerning future involvements, for Fascism and Nazism would end up in Communism.

PLEASE NOTE: In 1933, The Voice admonished him to “Watch RUSSIA”. It didn’t say, ‘Watch the Soviet Union’, but rather “Russia”. Since 1989, the Soviet Union is no more. (Editor: The William Branham Home Page).

Vision Four:
The fourth vision that appeared to him was one in which there was predicted to be tremendous technological advances right after the war. This was symbolized by an egg shaped car with a plastic bubble roof, going down beautiful highways completely under perfect remote control. There was no steering wheel in the car and the occupants of the car appeared to be playing a game like checkers.

PLEASE NOTE: This vehicle is already in existence, and has been for many years, waiting only the systems of highways that can accomadate such a mode of transportation. I have in my files pictures and scientific data concerning this vehicle. (Editor: The William Branham Home Page).

Vision Five:
The fifth scene that appeared involved the womanhood of the world. In this scene there appeared the fast moral decay of women. Starting back when she received her so-called liberty to enter into worldly affairs by means of the vote, she soon began to wear clothes that were too revealing. she bobbed her hair and adopted the clothing of men. Finally the vision showed her all but stripped naked and she merely covered herself with a tiny apron about the size and shape of a fig leaf. With her womanhood so little valued a terrible decay of all flesh came upon the earth and with it perversion even as set forth by the Word of God.

Vision Six:
Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor, and great power was given to her. She was lovely of feature but there was a hardness about her that defied description. Beautiful as she was, she was yet cruel, wicked and cunning. She dominated the land with her authority, she had complete power over the people. The vision indicated that either such a woman would literally arise or that this woman of the vision was merely a type of an organization which is scripturally characterized by a female. Though the voice did not speak out and reveal who she was, he felt in his heart that this woman represented the rising Roman Catholic Church, and he inserted in parenthesis beside at the end of this vision which he had written out, (perhaps the Catholic church).

Vision Seven:
The voice bade him look once more. As he turned and beheld, a great explosion rent the entire land, and left the land of America a smoldering, chaotic ruin. As far as the eye could see there was naught but craters, smoking piles of debris, and no humanity in sight.
The vision then faded away.

http://www.williambranham.com/1933-7-vi ... m-branham/
As far as the eye could see there was naught but craters, smoking piles of debris, and no humanity in sight.
Kraters en puin, zo ver het oog reikt en geen levende ziel meer te bekennen.

Het zesde visioen van Branham: de kwaadaardige vrouw
De reden dat ik dit verhaal toch het voordeel van de twijfel geef is het zesde visioen over een kwaadaardige vrouw die over Amerika zal heersen. Net als bij sommige anderen dacht ik aanvankelijk in eerste instantie aan Hillary Clinton, maar het lijkt waarschijnlijker dat het inderdaad gaat om een symbolische interpretatie van de RK kerk, die zich echter in een geperverteerde staat lijkt te vinden. Dit komt immers overeen met andere zieners, waaronder ook bij de hierboven genoemde Duduman (zie hier). Zoals eerder vermeld komt door toedoen van de Grote Monarch, die na de Derde Wereldoorlog de Westerse cultuur herstelt, er een neochristelijke omwenteling en een vernieuwing van de kerk. Het is het nieuwe katholieke geloof en alle andere richtingen verdwijnen. (Ook de islam gaat ten onder.)
Nursing Nun of Belay (19th Century)
'A saint raises his arms to Heaven: he allays the wrath of God. He ascends the throne of Peter. At the same time, the Great Monarch ascends the throne of his ancestors. All is quiet now. Altars are set up again; religion comes to life again.'

St. Caesar of Arles (5/6 Century)
This Great Monarch will assist the Pope in the reformation of the whole earth... There will be one common law, one only faith, one baptism, one religion. All nations shall recognize the Holy See of Rome, and shall pay homage to the Pope."

Sister Marianne - (19th Century)
Ursuline nun in Blois. Predicted many things.
'It is then that the Prince shall reign, whom people did not esteem before, but whom they shall then seek. The triumph of religion will be so great that no one has ever seen the equal. All injustices will be made good; civil laws will be made in harmony with the laws of God and of the Church. Education in schools will be Christian and the workers' guilds will flourish again.'
Spoiler! :
"He will restore everything." (Holzhauser, 17th Century)
He will crush the foes of Christianity." (St. Methodius, 4th Century)
"He will assist the Pope in the reformation of the world." (Caesar, 6th Century)
"He will put out all heresies." (Merlin the Bard, 7th Century)
"The French King will restore the true Pope." (Merlin)
"He shall capture Milan, Lombardy, and the three Crowns." (A'Beckett, 12th Century)
" ... by whom the decayed estate of the Church shall be reformed." (Magdeburg Chronicle)
"Having need of a powerful temporal assistance, the Holy Pontiff will ask for the co-operation of the generous Monarch of France." (Abbot J. Merlin, 13th Century)
"By his means the nation's religion and laws shall have an admirable change." (Bishop Ageda, 12th Century)
"He shall restore the apostolic discipline." (St. John of Capistrano 15th Century)
"He shall reform the Church of God." (St. Francis of Paola, 15th Century)
"He will crush the enemies of the Pope." (D. Pareus, 17th Century)
" ... giving the Church her pristine prominence." (Nostradamus)
"The King of Blois raises again the Papal Tiara." (Caesar)
"This Prince shall help him (the Holy Pontiff) in every way." (Vatiguerro, 13th Century)
"(And I saw that) he placed his hand in the Pontiff's hand." (Premol)
Het (nieuwe) katholieke geloof zal dus weer een grote opleving doormaken, maar na een tijdje verzwakt de geestdrift en neemt de corruptie weer toe, als nooit tevoren. Kort daarna verschijnt de antichrist, wat ik hier al vaker vermeldde (o.a. hier):
St. Caesar of Arles (5/6 Century)
[...] But after some time fervor shall cool, iniquity shall abound, and moral corruption shall become worse than ever, which shall bring upon mankind the last and worse persecution of Anti-Christ, and the end of the world.

Werdin D'Otrante (13th Century)
’The Great Monarch and the great Pope will precede Antichrist. [...]
Zoals eerder verteld is de antichrist van Joodse komaf en een valse messias. Hij is een soort negatief spiegelbeeld van de Grote Monarch en heeft net als bij hem een paus als compagnon (Holzhauser, Hildegard van Bingen). Dit is een valse paus die ook in de Bijbelse profetie genoemd wordt als het ‘beest uit de aarde’ (Openb. 13). De antichrist zelf manifesteert zich als een soort nieuwe Romeinse keizer (Nero 2). Het is het herrezen Romeinse Rijk!

De RK-kerk wordt hier ook genoemd als de vrouw op het rode beest wat het Romeinse Rijk voorstelt (Openb. 17:3-5):
3 En hij bracht mij weg in een woestijn, in den geest, en ik zag een vrouw, zittende op een scharlaken rood beest, dat vol was van namen der gods lastering, en had zeven hoofden en tien hoornen.
4 En de vrouw was bekleed met purper en scharlaken, en versierd met goud, en kostelijk gesteente, en paarlen, en had in hare hand een gouden drinkbeker, vol van gruwelen, en van onreinigheid harer hoererij.
5 En op haar voorhoofd was een naam geschreven, namelijk Verborgenheid; het grote Babylon, de moeder der hoererijen en der gruwelen der aarde.
De vrouw wordt beschreven als een hoer omdat zij zich afgeeft met het Romeinse Rijk. De stad met de zeven heuvels is Rome en de hoofdstad van het Romeinse Rijk, maar ook de hoofdstad van het Westerse christendom omdat daar het Vaticaan staat. Zowel Rome als de RK-kerk worden hier dus vereenzelvigd.

Dit is volgens mij de vrouw die Branham in zijn visioen ziet. Het is de tijd van de antichrist en kort daarna wordt de wereld vernietigd in de atoomoorlog (visioen 7). Dit is overeenkomstig de andere profetieën. Onze Joods-christelijk-humanistische cultuur – de Westerse cultuur dus – wordt dus beëindigd met een valse messias en een valse paus.

(De term ‘Babylon’ staat in deze beeldtaal symbool voor een godvijandige macht omdat het een vijand was van het oude Israël. Het is ook de plaats van de oorsprong van de Westerse cultuur, die steeds verder naar het westen gleed met als hoogtepunten de klassieke cultuur van de Grieken en de Romeinen.)
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Ik las ergens dat morgen de wereld vergaat. Nou ja, we zullen het wel zien .
Afgelopen 23 september zou het al zo ver zijn, maar nu weet men het zeker: zondag 19 november vergaat de wereld definitief.

Waarom? Omdat de planeet Nibiru (planeet X) ons zal gaan raken. Dat voorspelde numeroloog David Meade. Voor zijn conclusie spitte hij onder andere de bijbel door. Dat deed hij eerder al en toen was de datum 23 september. Nu claimt Meade dat hij zich vergist heeft en dat zondag nu de dag is dat het gaat gebeuren, aldus Daily Mail.

ONZIN
Volgens NASA is het verhaal complete onzin en hoeven we helemaal nergens bang voor te zijn. Dat zei NASA-wetenschapper David Morrison ook al. „Als de planeet nu al op de aarde af zou stevenen, had die al lang zichtbaar moeten zijn”, zegt hij. „De planeet zou al de baan van Mars gekruist moeten hebben.” Nibiru, of X, bestaat volgens de NASA niet.

Centraal in het samenzweringsverhaal van Meade staat het getal 33 in het heilige schrift. Dat is de leeftijd waarop Jezus stierf. Bovendien wordt de naam Elohim, in de bijbel het meest gebruikte Hebreeuwse woord voor God, 33 keer vermeld. Dat het zaterdag 23 september 33 jaar geleden was dat er een zonsverduistering zichtbaar was in de VS, beschouwde de onheilsprofeet ook als een voorteken.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Een andere bekende ziener die ook de vernietiging van Amerika voorspelde was David Wilkerson. Ik heb hem hier al eerder behandeld, dus ik ga dat hier niet meer uitgebreid doen, behalve een korte samenvatting van Amerika in de atoomoorlog en een nederlandstalig artikel over zijn voorspelling over de kerk.
David Wilkerson Prophecy 1985

America is going to be destroyed by fire! Sudden destruction is coming and few will escape. Unexpectedly, and in one hour, a hydrogen holocaust will engulf America and this nation will be no more. It is because America has sinned against the greatest light. Other nations are just as sinful, but none are as flooded with gospel light as ours. God is going to judge America for its violence, its crimes, its backsliding, its murdering of millions of babies, its flaunting of homosexuality and sadomasochism, its corruption, its drunkenness and drug abuse, its form of godliness without power, its Luke warmness toward Christ, its rampant divorce and adultery, its lewd pornography, its child molestations, its cheating, its robbing, its dirty movies, and its occult practices.

An attack from Russia, and "The great holocaust follows an economic collapse in America.
Ook voorspelde hij dat het ‘getal van de antichrist’ (666) zal zijn samengesteld uit drie maal zes cijfers.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wilkerson

Hier nog een nederlandstalig artikel over Wilkerson:
Het visioen van David Wilkerson betreffende de Kerk in de eindtijd

Door Restkerk-redactie op 31/07/2015

David Wilkerson was een Evangelische predikant. Hij was dus niet katholiek, maar hij was een krachtig prediker die niet aarzelde om over de duivel, de zonde, Gods straffen en de eindtijd te prediken. In 1973 kreeg hij van God een visioen over de eindtijd. Hij zag de immense vervolging die de met de H. Geest vervulde christenen zouden moeten ondergaan; hij voorzag een enorme financiële crisis die iedere persoon over heel de wereld zal treffen; hij zag de natuur in barensweeën: bovennatuurlijke tekenen en veranderingen, de toenemende kastijdingen van God; hij zag de maatschappij overspoeld worden door onzedigheid en pornografie; hij zag toenemende rebellie van de kinderen tegen de ouders; ...

En hij zag ook de opkomst van een superkerk. Dit is wat hij daarover zei: “Ik zie een superwereldkerk oprijzen. Ik zie de vorming van een superwereldkerkraad bestaande uit een vereniging tussen liberale oecumenische protestanten en de Rooms Katholieke Kerk die politiek hand in hand gaan om één van de krachtigste religieuze machten te vormen op aarde. En deze vereniging zal beginnen als een samenwerkingprogramma voor liefdadigheid en zal eindigen in een politieke vereniging. Deze zichtbare superwereldkerk zal enkel in naam spiritueel zijn, vrij de naam van Jezus Christus gebruikend, maar zal eigenlijk ‘antichrist’ zijn in politiek en veel van haar activiteiten. Deze vereniging zal diep betrokken zijn bij sociale acties, talloze liefdadigheidsprogramma’s en hulporganisaties. De leiders zullen verklaringen afleggen over het tegemoetkomen aan de menselijke noden. Ze zullen een oproep lanceren voor sociale acties, politieke inmenging en een grotere stem in de wereldpolitiek. Er zal een plotse mysterieuze opeenvolging van gebeurtenissen zijn. Net alsof het lijkt dat de oecumenische beweging bijna dood is zal een mysterieuze reeks van gebeurtenissen het fundament leggen voor deze vereniging. Rome zal erop aandringen en goedkeuringen krijgen van de protestante oecumenische leiders. De paus zal meer beschouwd worden als een politieke leider, eerder dan een spirituele leider in deze kerkvereniging. [...] Ik zie wereldse mensen binnendringen in die superkerk. Het zullen ongodsdienstige antichrist-mensen zijn, geobsedeerd met het idee dat deze superwereldkerk een grote politiek macht moet worden, sterk genoeg om iedereen te verslaan die haar acties tegenspreekt. En terwijl de leiders spreken over mirakels, liefde en verzoening, zullen die huurlingen, die voor hen werken, iedere religieuze organisatie lastigvallen en vervolgen die niet onder hun leiderschap komt. Ik zie homoseksuelen en lesbiennes verwelkomd worden in deze superkerkvereniging. Ik zie deze superwereldkerk, onder het mom van ‘verkeerd begrepen zijn’, homoseksuelen en lesbiennes aanvaarden als leden. Homoseksuele en lesbische ‘liefde’ zal vergoelijkt worden door het leiderschap van deze kerkvereniging. Homoseksuelen zullen niet enkel verwelkomd worden, maar ze zullen aangemoedigd worden om verder te doen met hun homoseksuele daden. Homoseksuelen zullen niet enkel gewijd worden en plaatsen van leiderschap krijgen, ze zullen toegejuicht worden als een nieuwe wind van baanbrekende evangelisatie. [...] Ik zie naaktdansen in de kerk. Naaktdansen in de lidkerken zal vergoelijkt worden als een artistieke vorm van aanbidding. [...]. Vervolgens: occulte praktijken in deze kerk. Ik geloof dat deze superkerk bepaalde occulte praktijken zal vergoelijken. Ze zullen studiecommissies oprichten om de opvattingen over de duivel af te zwakken en zijn beeld te hertekenen als een niet-entiteit, zacht, iemand die niet moet gevreesd worden. [...]. Deze superkerk zal nooit officieel deze occulte praktijken aanvaarden, maar handlijnkunde, toekomst voorspellen en horoscopen zullen wijd gerespecteerd en aanvaard worden.”

Wilkerson zag echter ook de vorming van een bovennatuurlijke Kerk, de Restkerk met trouwe gelovigen die niet afwijken van de Ware Leer. Zij zullen een machtig leger van God worden en vele genaden krijgen.

“Nu, luister goed, ik zie het oprijzen van een andere Superkerk. Een bovennatuurlijke onzichtbare Kerk. Een vereniging van diepgelovige spirituele volgers in Jezus Christus, verbonden in de H. Geest. Deze bovennatuurlijke Kerk van ware gelovigen zal ondergronds worden. Katholieken, protestanten van alle denominaties, jong en oud, zwart en blank en mensen van alle naties. Terwijl de zichtbare superwereldkerk politieke macht verkrijgt, zal dit onzichtbare Lichaam van gelovigen enorm groeien in geestelijke kracht. Deze kracht zal voortkomen uit de vervolging. De razernij van de vervolging zal deze christenen dicht bij elkaar samenbrengen, en dichter bij Jezus Christus. Er zal minder gekeken worden naar de denominatie, maar er zal meer bezorgdheid zijn over en en nadruk gelegd worden op de komst van Jezus Christus. De H. Geest zal alle mensen verenigen van alle geloofsovertuigingen. In de dagen die komen zal deze kerk bijna volledig onzichtbaar worden. [...] Wanneer de vervolging intenser wordt zal dit Lichaam van ware gelovigen bijna radicaal worden in hun inspanningen om te evangeliseren en deze bovennatuurlijke Kerk zal kracht krijgen van de H. Geest om het Evangelie te prediken in de vier uithoeken van de aarde.”

Bron: The Vision of David Wilkerson, 1973

https://restkerk.net/2015/07/31/het-vis ... -eindtijd/
Een RK ‘superwereldkerk’ met porno... De hoer van Babylon! (Openb. 17:5)

(Zo’n porno-superkerk zou volgens mij best wel eens een hoop nieuwe leden kunnen aantrekken... :wink2: )
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Iemand die ook in een visioen de ondergang van Amerika voorzag was George Washington, de eerste president van Amerika. Hier zijn relaas.
George Washington's Visions and Prophecies

Afbeelding

Valley Forge, the winter of 1777, American forces were fighting against the British, the most powerful nation in the world. Many believe that only 3% of the American people took part in the struggle for independence, while "Tories" gave aid and comfort to the British cause.

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor, Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world; Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"`Son of the Republic' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn,' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened spectre approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I a saw bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with o loud voice" `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `UNION,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress and destiny of the United States."

In his farewell address, Washington spoke of several avenues of tyranny, including selfish ambition (with pretended patriotism,) collusion of powers, usurpation and precedence of usurpation, debt, foreign influence, and rank party politics.

As for collusion of powers, he warned, "The habits of thinking in a free country should inspire caution in those entrusted with its administration to confine themselves within their respective constitutional spheres, avoiding in the exercise of the powers of one department to encroach upon another. The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments in one and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism."

On usurpation, he warned, "If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit which the use can at any time yield."

George Washington's last words were "Tis well."

http://www.crystalinks.com/gw.html
De drie bedreigingen voor Amerika zijn volgens mij als eerste de Amerikaanse onafhankelijkheisoorlog, de Amerikaanse burgeroorlog en tenslotte de Derde/Vierde wereldoorlog waarin het land verwoest wordt, maar waarin later (in het Gouden Tijdperk) weer een nieuw begin zal komen. De onheilspellende geest uit Afrika in het visioen over de tweede bedreiging heeft mogelijk betrekking op de slavenhandel die voor een deel uit Afrika kwam en waarvan de afschaffing de oorzaak werd voor de Amerikaanse Burgeroorlog. Het rode licht in de donkere wolk bij de derde dreiging heeft volgens sommige onderzoekers betrekking op het wereldcommunisme.

Merkwaardig dat ook de eerste president van Amerika al in een visioen de ondergang van zijn land in een verre toekomst zag. Het vertoont overeenkomsten met visioenen van Alois Irlmaier, Anton Johansson, Henry Gruver, Dimitru Duduman e.a. die ook invasies in Amerika voorspelden.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

De hier genoemde zieners die de vernietiging van Amerika voorspelden zijn voor zover ik weet de meest bekende. Er zijn er nog wel meer en sommige mogelijk van twijfelachtige allure, maar het is geen doen om ze hier allemaal te bespreken.

Uit deze profetieën krijg ik de indruk dat Amerika vermoedelijk de hardste klappen krijgt in de atoomoorlog. De vijandelijke kernraketten worden voornamelijk afgevuurd vanaf onderzeeërs vlakbij de Amerikaanse kust, die niet alleen de steden maar ook de silo’s van de Amerikaanse raketten op het vaste land als doelwit hebben. Niettemin wordt er toch teruggeslagen met een tegenaanval, waarbij Duduman melding maakt van vliegtuigen die kernladingen met zich meevoeren.
The man beside me turned to me and said, "These are planes loaded with atom bombs, and no one, and nothing will be able to stop them".
En hoewel het hier niet genoemd wordt mag je aannemen dat ook vanaf de Amerikaanse onderzeeërs kernraketten afgeschoten zullen worden. De vijand lijkt er op uit zijn om het hele Amerikaanse volk uit te roeien. Behalve zware kernbommen (vermoedelijk waterstofbommen, want Wilkerson heeft het over een ‘hydrogenholocaust’) wordt er ook gifgas genoemd (Gruver, Allen) en zelfs een monsterachtige ‘ruiterij’ van moorddadige wezens (cyborgs?) (Allen, Openbaring). Mogelijk wordt ook Yellowstone getroffen met zware kernbommen, want Gruver heeft het er over dat, na de kernaanval, vulkanen actief worden die vijandelijke invasielegers weer terug in zee drijven. Wil de vijand het land opnieuw koloniseren nadat alle Amerikanen dood zijn? Dit streven mislukt kennelijk en er blijven nog Amerikanen in leven. Volgens Henry Gruver 40%. De atoomoorlog heeft een globale omvang en hele continenten zullen in lichter laaie staan, ook Europa. Tientallen mijlen rondom de getroffen steden zal alles versinteld worden en in brand staan. Door al het stof en as van de vele enorme explosies wordt kort daarop de hemel verduisterd.

Hier nog een kort overzicht, waarin trouwens ook nog David E. Taylor wordt genoemd, maar waarin ik weinig vertrouwen heb en die volgens mij ook ontmaskerd is als een bedrieger, zoals ik elders heb gelezen.

PROPHETIC VISIONS OF AMERICA’S DESTRUCTION – Christian Apologetics Study
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Interessant is dat ook een recente vorige paus een massale immigratie voorspelde van voornamelijk moslimimmigranten en het belooft niet veel goeds...
Paus voorspelde in 1992 dat islam als dodelijke gesel Europa zou binnenvallen

Xander, 23-11-2017

Afbeelding
Terwijl paus Franciscus de islamisering van Europa toejuicht, noemde een recente voorganger dit juist het grootste gevaar in 1000 jaar, dat ons werelddeel ten onder zal doen gaan. (Foto: Getty Images (2)).

‘De hordes zullen komen, uit Marokko, Libië, Egypte en andere landen in het Midden Oosten’ – ‘Kerk zal getroffen worden door ergste lijden in 1000 jaar’ – ‘Dit Europa zal naar de bodem gaan en wordt een oude herinnering’

In schril contrast met de huidige paus, die de komst van miljoenen moslimmigranten juist verwelkomt en aanmoedigt, voorspelde paus Johannes Paulus II in 1992 dat de islam in deze eeuw als ‘een dodelijke gesel’ Europa zou binnenvallen. De radicale koerswijziging in het Vaticaan bevestigt andermaal dat de Jezuïtische paus Franciscus een van de belangrijkste en tevens gevaarlijkste linksradicale globalisten is, die een grote bedreiging vormt voor de toekomst van het vrije en welvarende Europa, alsmede ook voor het christendom.

‘Ik zie dat de kerk in het 3e millennium geplaagd zal worden door een dodelijke gesel, en die heet islam. Die zal Europa binnenvallen. Ik heb de hordes zien komen, van west tot oost: uit Marokko en Libië, uit Egypte, en uit andere landen in het Midden Oosten,’ aldus Johannes Paulus, die dit in een visioen zou hebben gezien.

Het visioen werd nu pas bekend gemaakt, vermoedelijk omdat deze een zeer onwelgevallige boodschap voor de Westerse elite bevat. Getuige van deze ‘profetie’ was msr. Mauro Longhi, een priester van Opus Dei, die tussen 1985 en 1995 de vaste begeleider van de paus was bij diens korte vakanties in het Abruzzen gebergte, niet ver van Rome.

‘De vijanden in de kerk zijn degenen die slapen’
In het ‘Kluizenaarsverblijf van de heilige Petrus en Paulus’ bij Bienno sprak Longhi op 22 oktober over zijn ontmoetingen met de in 2005 overleden, en in 2014 heilig verklaarde Johannes Paulus. Volgens Longhi knielde de paus in een berghut ’s nachts urenlang neer om ‘hartstochtelijk met de Heer en zijn geliefde moeder Maria te spreken.’

Na de val van de Berlijnse Muur zou Johannes Paulus tegen Longhi hebben gezegd dat ‘voor wie bidt, alles kan veranderen. De vijanden van de kerk staan niet buiten, maar in de kerk. Het zijn degenen die slapen.’

Longhi is ervan overtuigd dat Johannes Paulus de gave van profetie had, en in het bijzonder visioenen kreeg. Volgens kardinaal Andrzej Deskur, destijds de beste vriend van de paus, zou hij zelfs ‘met de vleesgeworden Jezus spreken, en zijn aangezicht en dat van zijn moeder zien.’

‘Het pijnlijkste lijden in 1000 jaar heet islam’
Tijdens een bergwandeling openbaarde Johannes Paulus zijn visioen aan Longhi. ‘Herinner de kerk in het 3e millennium hieraan: ik zie de kerk overvallen door een dodelijk lijden, dat dieper en pijnlijker zal zijn dan ooit eerder in dit millennium. Het draagt de naam islam. Ze zullen Europa binnenvallen, de hordes uit Marokko, Libië, Egypte en andere landen in de Orient. Europa zal naar de bodem gaan, wordt een oude herinnering, half in de schaduw, een spinnenweb, familieherinneringen. Jullie, de kerk van het 3e millennium, moeten die invasie tegenhouden – maar niet met wapens, maar met jullie volkomen geloof.’

Die opdracht van Johannes Paulus heeft de huidige leiding in het Vaticaan terzijde gelegd en zelfs omgekeerd, want paus Franciscus pleit juist voor het nog verder openen van de grenzen, het binnenlaten van miljoenen moslims in Europa, en zelfs letterlijk voor het einde van de bestaande Europese cultuur en samenleving.

Xander

(1) Katholisches (/YouTube)
(2) Foto: Getty Images (vrij voor redactioneel en niet-commercieel gebruik)

http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/content/201 ... nnenvallen
Dit is dus het antwoord:
Jullie, de kerk van het 3e millennium, moeten die invasie tegenhouden – maar niet met wapens, maar met jullie volkomen geloof.’
Maar afgaande op andere profetieën betreffende de ondergang en de verdrijving van de islam uit Europa betwijfel ik of er helemaal geen wapengeweld aan te pas zal komen. En ook met het ‘volkomen geloof’ kunnen we misschien maar beter niet kijken naar die officiële kerken die zich tegenwoordig afgeven met de islam en waarvan voorspeld is dat ze ten onder zullen gaan. Er zal uiteindelijk wel een neochristelijke omwenteling komen waarbij er een nieuw begin gemaakt zal worden.
Anna Katharina Emmerich (1774-1824): De kerk is dan echter, aldus deze zieneres, na de oorlogsramp zo'n kleine ruïne geworden, dat zij weer geheel opnieuw op de oude fundamenten zal moeten worden opgebouwd.
Plaats reactie