Allahu Akbar

ric0

Allahu Akbar

Berichtdoor ric0 » Za Jan 06, 2007 6:10 pm

Koran: The confession of faith is "LAA ELAAHA ELLA HOO" ("There is no other god besides him, Mohammed is his prophet")

Bible: The confession of faith is "that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).

Jesus came to our world for one reason: not to establish a new religion, but, "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil" (1 John 3:8), that those who believe in Him may be removed "from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, in order that they may receive forgiveness of sins" (Acts 26:18). Those who received the gospel of Jesus Christ have not just "passed from death unto life" (I John 3:14) but are being told to "believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (I John 4:1). But the promise remains the same, "greater is he that is in you [Christ], than he that is in the world [Satan]" (I John 4:4).

For this reason, the early Church fathers were very careful in keeping the church protected from all kinds of false prophets and from the spirit of antichrist. When Christianity was spread in many large parts of Asia, Europe and Africa, and after all of the early apostles, early fathers and eye witnesses had died, the church made a wise decision which came out of the church general assembly: they drew up a general confession of faith which would unite all groups and Christian movements who are spread all over. Through this confession, they would recognize who the true Christians are. This confession is the Nicene Creed; it was written by the early church and adopted by the Church Council at Nicae in AD 325 – which was 330 years before the coming of Islam!

The Nicene Creed (ELLC Translation)

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, light from light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary
and became truly human.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father [and the Son],
who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.
We believe in one holy Catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Then came the Koran with another book from the same God of the Bible with this confession of faith:
"In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Say: He is Allah, the One;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him" (Sure 112. Purity of Faith).

Five times a day Moslems are called for prayer proclaiming, "Allah akbar [God is greater], there is no one beside him." Could it be that the Moslems are praying to the same God of the Bible? As I have mentioned in the article "God or Allah," Allah is an Arabic word which means God, but the Allah of Islam who denied the lordship and the death of Christ at the cross is not the God of the Bible; he is not the God our Father who raised His Son from the grave and:

also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 1:9-11)

Mohammed succeeded in convincing the Arabs during his time that God had sent him as a prophet to the Arabs, just as he had sent Moses and Christ to the Jews. As it is written in Koran, "Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds: With it came down the Truthful Spirit – to thy heart, that thou mayest admonish. In the perspicuous Arabic tongue. Without doubt it is [announced] in the revealed Books of former peoples" (Sure 26:193-196).

During that time most of the Arabic nations had already received the gospel, and they were not in need of another revelation in Arabic [The Koran] which is against the revelation of the Bible. Often Arab Moslems tell me, "You are an Arab. Islam is the religion of the Arab. Christianity is a western religion." My answer is very simple, "Study your history books, and you will find that your fathers were Christians before they were forced to become Moslems. These Mosques were churches before."

Who really entered the Christian Arabic nations in the name of the God of Abraham and forced them to become Moslems? Who is this Allah who has ruled our Arabic nations, and since that time has not allowed the Bible to be preached openly? How can the Allah that the Moslems are proclaiming today in Europe and in America be the God of the Bible? Allah is Satan himself who wants to be the ruler of this world. Jesus came and set the captive free from the dominion of Satan. He has given this world a period of time to repent and to turn back to God before it is burned, but Satan came through Islam to return mankind under his slavery by an anti-Christian revelation (The Koran), to make the world confess that Satan is greater than Jesus (Allah Akber). Even though the word "Allah" in Arabic means "God," still it does not mean that he is the God of the Bible. In the Bible we read about someone else who wanted to call himself God:

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God. (2 Corinthians 4:3)

So, is Allah the same person as God the Father, or he is another spirit trying to blind the minds of the people and keep them from seeing the light of the gospel?

Bible = God = For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal (John 3:16)

Koran = Allah = They killed him not (Christ) nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-(Sure 4:157)

God of the Bible has giving his Son to redeem us

Allah of the Koran had raised him up, that He may not die at the cross. Satan was totally defeated at the cross, all what he can do right now is blind the minds of the people, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel.

Mohammed and the Moslems have to believe the Bible (the Torah and the gospel) as it is written in their book, "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Torah, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord" (Sure 5:68)

Moslems, according to your "book, ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the [Bible], and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord " (Sure 5:68) You must believe what is written in the Bible and agree with what is written in the Nicene Creed:

1. To believe in one God, the Father.
2. To believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God.
3. To believe that through him (Christ) all things were made.
4. To believe that for our sake he was crucified; he suffered death and was buried.
5. To believe that on the third day he rose again.
6. To believe that He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
7. To believe that He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead

8. To believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life.
9. To believe in one holy and apostolic Church.
10. To believe in the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Satan is a loser. Jesus has totally defeated him, and Satan cannot rule the life of the true believer in Christ anymore. I can boldly confess that Jesus is my Lord. He is closer to me than a father, brother, or even a best friend. He left everything in order to seek me and to bring me back to His presence, and by His grace I am willing to give up all that I have. I am not going to worship and follow a god whom I do not know. It grieves me the most watching my nation worshiping their Allah whom they never know, they believed the lies that when they face death in the holy war by killing innocent people, they will inter paradise to enjoy the naked women. My prayer to them that they may be willing to open their eyes before every eye is closed, and we will see the only true light (Jesus Christ) shining forever. There is light and there is darkness, Bible or Koran, either Jesus Christ as Lord or Mohammed as a prophet.
When you believe in all the good things of the Gospel and reject everything you think is bad.You don't believe the Gospel but you believe yourself...(augustine)

Terug naar “Engelstalige kranten artikelen en opinies.”