Geneeskunde volgens Mohammed

Is Mohammed het zegel der profeten? Of gewoon één der velen? Debatteer over zijn leven, visies, psychologie, sucessen en mislukkingen. Kun je hem met Jezus vergelijken?
Plaats reactie
Firebird

Geneeskunde volgens Mohammed

Bericht door Firebird »

Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 71, Number 584:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

(The Prophet said), "Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping, and branding with fire (cauterizing)." But I forbid my followers to use (cauterization) branding with fire."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:

Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 592:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death."
:laugh1:

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 614:

Narrated Abu Said:

A man came to the prophet and said, 'My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey." The man again (came) and said, 'I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie." (See Hadith No. 88) :roll2: worthy:

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 621:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 628:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "(Death from) plague is martyrdom for every Muslim."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 629:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "He (a Muslim) who dies of an abdominal disease is a a martyr, and he who dies of plague is a martyr."

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 643:

Narrated Abu Qatada:

I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So if anyone of you sees (in a dream) something he dislikes, when he gets up he should blow thrice (on his left side) and seek refuge with Allah from its evil for then it will not harm him." :laugh1:

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 663:

Narrated Saud:

The Prophet said, "If somebody takes some 'Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be effected by poison or magic on that day till night." (Another narrator said seven dates).

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease." :P

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 591:

Narrated Khalid bin Sad:

We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."

:laugh1:
Firebird

Bericht door Firebird »

Beleggingstip: Zwart komijnzaad :roll2:
Plaats reactie