Moslimextremisten hakken docent hand af

Plaats reactie
Eliabe

Moslimextremisten hakken docent hand af

Bericht door Eliabe »

NEW DELHI - Islamitische extremisten hebben in India een christelijke docent zijn hand afgehakt, omdat hij de profeet Mohammed zou hebben beledigd. Dat heeft de krant The Times of India maandag gemeld. Nadat hij in de deelstaat Kerala een kerk had bezocht, vielen acht mannen de 52-jarige man aan voor de ogen van zijn gezin en hakten het lichaamsdeel af. De politie heeft twee verdachten aangehouden.
Moslimgroepen hebben volgens een andere krant eerder dit jaar al tegen de docent betoogd, omdat hij blasfemische opmerkingen over Mohammed zou hebben geuit. Hij werd geschorst en zou later zijn verontschuldigingen hebben aangeboden.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/7113 ... akt__.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
God schiep mens en dier, maar welke idioot bracht de islam hier?
Dhana

Re: Moslimextremisten hakken docent hand af

Bericht door Dhana »

Hoe kan iemand nu blasfemitsische opmerkingen maken over Mohammed? Die was in tegenstelling hoe christenen over Jezus denken, toch maar een "gewoon" mens?
Wil je in het leven werkelijk leren, moet je in staat zijn buiten het eigen ego te schouwen.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

:? Tja...Er bestaat namelijk GEEN dwang in Islam.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Eliabe

Bericht door Eliabe »

Ariel schreef::? Tja...Er bestaat namelijk GEEN dwang in Islam.
En de islam is toch een vredelievende godsdienst. [c045.gif]
God schiep mens en dier, maar welke idioot bracht de islam hier?
Monique

Bericht door Monique »

[ihsand modus] Dit heeft NIETS met islam te maken.
Deze moslims hebben de koran helemaal verkeerd begrepen. [/ihsand modus]
Amorele atheistische nitwit
Zwartmeer

Bericht door Zwartmeer »

Eliabe schreef:NEW DELHI - Islamitische extremisten hebben in India een christelijke docent zijn hand afgehakt, omdat hij de profeet Mohammed zou hebben beledigd.
Wat is het probleem nou? Normaal staat er op belediging van de profeet de doodstraf.
Een pacifistische moslim is als een vegetarische krokodil.
Schepsel

Bericht door Schepsel »

Mohammed was een blasfemie voor zichzelf.
Ik heb de beste feiten. Het zijn alternatieve feiten. Niemand respecteert de feiten meer dan ik. De rest is FAKE NEWS. SNEU. Net als ''zogenaamde rechters'' en scheiding der machten, SNEU.
Mahalingam

Bericht door Mahalingam »

Het verhaal heeft een vervolg:
Kerala professor loses job
Professor T J Joseph, whose right hand was chopped off by suspected activists of radical Muslim outfit Popular Front of India, was dismissed from service by his college in Kerala on Saturday for preparing a blasphemous question paper. "I am shattered. I never expected this. It is more painful than the attack," a shocked Joseph (52) said. "I have already spent a good amount on my treatment. I don't know how to go ahead."

College authorities justified the decision, saying they were "forced".
"But if the court or Muslim bodies demand, we'll revoke it," said a spokesperson of Kothamangalam diocese, which manages Newman's College, where Joseph was a lecturer.
State Education Minister M A Baby said the decision was unfortunate, adding the government would provide him legal assistance if needed.
"He has suffered enough for his folly. It seems the college management has ignored this."
Joseph was attacked on July 4 at Muvattupuzha in Ernakulam district. He had prepared a question paper that allegedly had derogatory references to Prophet Muhammad.
The lecturer, whose severed hand was sutured, has injuries all over his body and is now recuperating at his residence in Ernakulam.
"I am in the dark. I don't know what to do. I have already pardoned my attackers. I was eager enough to take up my job," he said.
A police probe after the attack unearthed a minefield of information about the growing fundamentalist network in the state. There were also reports that several "Taliban-model" Islamic courts ran a parallel judicial system in the state.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Kerala-pr ... 96074.aspx
Wie in de Islam zijn hersens gebruikt, zal zijn hoofd moeten missen.
King George

Bericht door King George »

13 Islamists jailed in India for severing Catholic professor’s hand over alleged blasphemy

MAY 9, 2015

NEW DELHI – An Indian court imprisoned 13 Islamists on Friday over an attack on a professor whose hand was chopped off after being accused of blaspheming the Prophet Muhammad in an exam paper.

The group were handed prison terms ranging from three to eight years at a court in the southern state of Kerala after being convicted the previous week on charges including attempted murder and conspiracy.

T.J. Joseph, a lecturer at Kerala’s Newman College, was attacked in June 2010 following an allegation that a Malayalam-language question paper he had set for his students included derogatory remarks about the prophet.

Joseph has denied the allegation of blasphemy, saying he lifted the question from a book approved by Newman College, which mainly caters for post-graduate students.

The attackers, followers of a radical Islamist group known as the Popular Front of India, dragged Joseph out of his car on his way home from a Catholic Mass before severing his wrist with a sword.

The attack caused widespread outrage in Kerala, a southern state with a large Catholic population. Prosecutors produced more than 300 witnesses before the court to establish their guilt.

Japan Times
Het morele gelijk ligt bij het volk

Citaten van Mustafa Kemal Atatürk over de Islam
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

King George schreef:13 Islamists jailed in India for severing Catholic professor’s hand over alleged blasphemy
Dat is snel. 5 jaar later dan de aanval. Nou, respect hoor. icon_thumbup.gif
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Plaats reactie