De uitdaging van een Moslim aan een Christen

Is de islamitische openbaring uniform? Wordt deze door alle gelovigen op dezelfde manier geïnterpreteerd? Hoe denken anderen zoals de Arabist HANS JANSEN over de islam?
ChechenMaga

Bericht door ChechenMaga »

Thomas schreef: 1 deskundige op wetenschappelijk niveau => wetenschapper

Jouw deskundigen zijn charlatans van het zuiverste soort.
als ik aan 10 van jouw "geleerden" een vraag stel over de koran krijg ik 10 verschillende uitleggen.

Wil je dus zo vriendelijk zijn NIET meer over geleerden te spreken als je het hebt over figuren die de koran en haddiths moeten uitleggen!!!!

En je hebt op 1 punt gelijk. Beter dan Mohammed weten wij het niet.
Hij was de enige die pas echt kon moorden, verkrachten, vechten, kinderen van 9 neu.ken enz. enz.

Nee......dat weten wij gelukkig niet beter.

Met vr.gr.

Thomas
Ik moet niks hebben van uw beledigingen.
Waarom schrijft u dat? Ik heb het al meerdere keren gelezen.
Same old... :roll:

Zeker is het dat u haat hebt in uw hart. (Manier van spreken, we weten allemaal dat alles in ons brein afspeelt.)

Dag.
En zeg: "De Waarheid is gekomen en de valsheid is ten onder gegaan. Voorwaar, de valsheid gaat ten onder." (17:81)
Teva Teff

Bericht door Teva Teff »

Moslimgeïndoctrineerden ontbreekt het talent om onderscheid te kunnen maken tussen wetenschappers een achterlijke moslimreligieuze oplichters.
Best wel zielig eigenlijk.
Laatst gewijzigd door Teva Teff op do jun 07, 2007 12:29 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Roelof

Bericht door Roelof »

ChechenMaga schreef:"we weten allemaal dat alles in ons brein afspeelt."
Net als allah alleen bestaat in jouw brein...
tomc

Bericht door tomc »

ChechenMaga schreef:Weet jij het opeens beter dan de beste geleerden (en Muhammad (saw) zelf) ?
Enkel jij pretendeerd beter te weten dan de pedofiele profeet zijn "geleerden" hoor. Het is onder moslims vrij duidelijk dat massamoord verplicht is, hoor. Even enkele quotes :
mufti ibrahim desai schreef:Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
by Allah Ta’ala Knows Best Thursday, Dec. 21, 2006 at 8:14 AM

I have a question about offensive Jihad. Does it mean that we are to attack even those non-Muslims which don’t do anything against Islam just because we have to propagate Islam?

I have been reading Tafsir e Usmani for the last month or so. In it I have read that offensive Jihad (first attack) should be done by Muslims for 2 reasons. 1) For the sake of Allah (in the Way of God) 2) For the sake of subjugated people under oppression like in Kashmir, Palestine etc. Now the second reason I completely understand. But the explanation given of the first reason is “For the sake of Allah includes the propagation of Islam, the survival of Islam, the extermination of those hindrances which impede the progress and expansion of Islam.” (explanation of verse 190, Surah baqara) I really don’t understand this explanation. What does propagation of Islam mean here? Does it mean that we are to attack even those non-Muslims which don’t do anything against Islam just because we have to propagate Islam? For example, there are many countries in the world which are not enemies of Islam in any way (at least I think so). Please explain to me against which Non-Muslims, the Muslims have to do Jihad and against which, Jihad is not allowed. JazakAllah Khair.

Answer 12128 2004-07-13

You should understand that we as Muslims firmly believe that the person who doesn’t believe in Allah as he is required to, is a disbeliever who would be doomed to Hell eternally. Thus one of the primary responsibilities of the Muslim ruler is to spread Islam throughout the world, thus saving people from eternal damnation.

Thus what is meant by the passage in Tafsir Uthmani, is that if a country doesn’t allow the propagation of Islam to its inhabitants in a suitable manner or creates hindrances to this, then the Muslim ruler would be justifying in waging Jihad against this country, so that the message of Islam can reach its inhabitants, thus saving them from the Fire of Jahannum. If the Kuffaar allow us to spread Islam peacefully, then we would not wage Jihad against them.

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

http://islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=12128
En als dat je niet overtuigd, zoek dan even op "beslan".
Plaats reactie