President Joe Biden

Deze afdeling is voor algemene topics die niet passen in wat reeds voorzien is. Ze moeten wel aansluiten bij ons thema.
Ariel

Re: ‘President’ Joe Biden

Bericht door Ariel »

Ophef om geheime verkoop van schilder Hunter Biden: ’Kunst is berucht om witwassen’

De zoon van de Amerikaanse president, Hunter Biden, hoopt met de verkoop van zijn schilderijen zo’n 500.000 dollar per kunstwerk op te halen. Potentiële kopers blijven anoniem. Dat zorgt al dagenlang voor ophef in de Verenigde Staten. „Dit is een perfect mechanisme om steekpenningen naar de president door te sluizen.”

Sinds vorige week gaat het in Amerikaanse kranten over de schilderijen van Hunter Biden, die sinds kort kunstschilder is en opzienbarende beeltenissen uit zijn vingers tovert. „Het is heel goed”, zei voorzitter Mark Tribe van het MFA Fine Arts Department van de New York City’s School of Visual Arts tegen de New York Post, een krant die toch niet altijd positief over de zoon van de Amerikaanse president is.

„Ik zit sinds 1956 in de kunstsector”, zegt eigenaar Alex Acevedo (75) van de Alexander Gallery in hartje Manhattan. „En ik ben totaal niet onder de indruk van moderne kunst. Maar hiervan sloeg ik compleet achterover.”

Geheime deals
Eindelijk leek de bad guy, het lelijke eendje in de bijt van president Joe Biden voor wat positief sentiment te zorgen. Maar nee, integendeel. Na onthullingen in de Washington Post van afgelopen week gaat het alleen nog maar over de deal van het Witte Huis.

Amerika heeft besloten om geen ruchtbaarheid te geven aan de identiteit van de kopers van de werken van de zoon van de president. Die worden binnenkort geveild. Een kunstdealer zal alle contacten met potentiële kopers verzorgen. Hij bepaalt de prijs. Zo wil de regering vermijden dat terroristen, buitenlandse regimes of zakenlui de president kunnen beïnvloeden.

Maar die handelswijze is juist krankzinnig, stellen kranten en experts. „Het Witte Huis werkt aan een strategie om ethische problemen te voorkomen. Dit is de oplossing: alles geheimhouden. Ja, echt, dat is het plan”, luidt een commentaar van de Wall Street Journal. „Belachelijk en zeer teleurstellend”, zei Walter Shaub, die directeur was van het Office of Government Ethics onder Barack Obama. „Dit is een industrie die befaamd is voor witwassen. Deze sector kent geen standaarden.”

Half miljoen
Opvallend hoge biedingen op het werk van Biden zullen worden afgeslagen, liet het Witte Huis weten. „Maar hoe gaan ze beslissen wat onredelijk is, als ze voor aanvang al een prijs tussen de 75.000 en 500.000 dollar hebben genoemd voor zijn eerste verkopen?”, reageert Shaub.

De prijs die het Witte Huis inderdaad noemde – maximaal een half miljoen dollar – zorgt voor gefronste wenkbrauwen. Hoewel Biden zichtbaar talent heeft, is hij geen Picasso. „Ik ben negatief verrast door de prijzen”, zegt Richard Painter, een ethicus en advocaat van het Witte Huis onder George W. Bush.

Zulke geldsommen geven de indruk dat Hunter direct of indirect van zijn vader profiteert, zegt Painter.

Volgens Painter kunnen buitenlandse overheden de werken ook via een tussenpersoon opkopen of kunnen zakenlui alsnog de sympathie van mensen om de Biden-familie heen winnen, zonder dat Hunter of Joe er zelf achter komt.

„We kunnen niet uitsluiten dat Hunter Biden, of een ander in het Witte Huis, te horen krijgt wie de kunst heeft gekocht”, zegt ook Shaub. Ook wie Biden betrouwbaar vindt, moet zich hiertegen verzetten, vindt hij. Er komen altijd weer nieuwe presidenten en ddeze manier van kunst verkopen is ’een perfect mechanisme om steekpenningen naar de president door te sluizen’.

Afbeelding
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Mahalingam

Bericht door Mahalingam »

Wie in de Islam zijn hersens gebruikt, zal zijn hoofd moeten missen.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

'Something's seriously wrong with Joe': Ex-White House physician Ronny Jackson says he believes the president, 78, will be forced to resign or will face the 25th Amendment because he is NOT fit for office

House Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served as the top White House physician under the Obama and Trump administrations, has predicted President Joe Biden won’t finish his term in office because of a lack of fitness for the job.

‘Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Biden - and it’s only going to get WORSE!’ the Republican congressman from Texas tweeted on Thursday.

‘It’s past the point of embarrassment. He’s lost. He can barely put a coherent sentence together.’

Jackson added: ‘He MUST have a cognitive exam and release the results!’

Jackson told Fox News that Biden, who has been seen tripping on a stairwell before boarding Air Force One and having difficulty speaking coherently, will either be forced from office when the Cabinet invokes the 25th Amendment or he will resign.

If members of Biden's cabinet aren't looking into invoking the 25th Amendment, then 'this is a national security issue at this point … it really is,' Jackson said.

The tweet was posted a day after Biden repeatedly stumbled over his words and appeared confused as he answered questions during a CNN town hall staged in Cincinnati, Ohio.

At one point, when talking about getting vaccinations approved for children under the age of 12, the president said: 'That's underway, just like the other question that's illogical. And I've heard you speak about it because you always – I'm not being solicitous – but you're always straight up about what you're doing.'

'And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you uh, um, are - why can't the, the, the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact, uh, um, uh, it's going to be - or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved by permanently approved.

'That's underway too. I expect that to occur quickly,' Biden continued as he fumbled over his words.

Biden also misspoke when talking about the efficacy of the coronavirus vaccines against the Delta variant.

Grabien Media founder Tom Elliott posted a video of Biden's interaction with Lemon about vaccines and sarcastically wrote: 'Crushing it.'
  • 'Uh, um, uh, it's going to be – or, excuse me, we, we': Biden fumbling over his words during CNN town hall
    Response to question on how to prevent misinformation

'There are trusted interlocutors. Think of the people — if your kid wanted to find out whether or not there were — there’s a man on the moon, or whatever — you know, something, or, you know, whether those aliens are here or not — you know, who are the people they talk to beyond the kids who love talking about it? They go to people they respect, and they say, “What do you think?”'

Response to question about Capitol Riot conspiracy theorists

'This is not who we are. And I’ll say one last thing — and you’re going to — I’ve had a lot of experience internationally. And I mean that — not good or bad, just I have; I’ve chaired the Foreign Relations Committee. I’ve been deeply involved. I did national security for the — our last — the — the — the administration with Barack.'

Response to question on vaccines for children

And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you uh, um, are – why can't the, the, the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact, uh, um, uh, it's going to be – or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved by permanently approved. That's underway too. I expect that to occur quickly,'

Response to question on restaurants struggling to wind workers

'My — my deceased wife’s father-in-law was a restauranteur up in — up in Syracuse, New York. And, by the way, he tried to con- — he had a — had a restaurant that was in a town called Auburn, about 20,000 people, which was at a flagship 24-hour-a-day restaurant that — and he offered it to me, which I would have been making five times what I would in law school to try to keep me in Syracuse.

'But I spent too many times at home hearing a — in his home, hearing a phone call: “The cook didn’t come in? He’s in a fight with his wife? What — what’s going on?”

Response to question on whether his unemployment benefits stopped people going back to work

'I see no evidence it had any serious impact on it. But you can argue — let’s assume it did. It’s coming to an end, so it’s not like we’re in a situation where — if that was it and it ends, then we’re going to see John is going to have no problem.

'But what I think is happening, folks, is, look, if you make less than fift- — and I’m not saying, John, your folks make less than 15 — you had good restaurants; that means their tips are good, people make a lot more than just what the — what the minimum wage — what the wage is being paid on with the — put tips on top of it.'
Another user asked for a translation, claiming: 'I did not understand a single sentence.'

During an appearance on Fox News on Thursday, Jackson told host Sean Hannity that it’s been apparent for a while that ‘something’s going on here.’

‘And I’ve been saying that it’s only going to get worse, and guess what?

‘We’re watching that happen right before our eyes right now,’ Jackson said.

He added: ‘And I’m at the point right now where, you know, I went from, you know, telling people, we should be concerned about what might potentially be going on, to now saying, hey, what is happening right now?’

‘Where are the people in our academic medicine that were out there calling for President Trump to have a cognitive test? Where are these people?’

Jackson continued: ‘There’s something seriously going on with this man right now.

‘And you know, I think that he’s either gonna, he’s either gonna resign, they’re going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues, or they’re going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man right now.

‘There’s some serious stuff going on right now.’

Earlier this month, Jackson again questioned Biden’s fitness after the president awkwardly fumbled with notes in his suit jacket pocket to answer a reporter's question on something he was briefed on just moments before during an appearance at a Michigan fruit shop.

'With the most recent hack by the Russians, would you say that this means –' a reporter began asking Biden as he checked out from King Orchards farm store in Central Lake, Michigan on July 3.

The 78-year-old president, however, cut off the reporter, saying US intelligence is not sure if the hack came from the Kremlin.

'We're not sure it's the Russians,' he said.

'I got a brief when I was on the plane. That's why I was late getting off the plane.'

'I'll be in better shape to talk to you about it –' Biden started, then cut himself off.

He then proceeded to awkwardly fumble with the notes in his pocket as he attempted to answer the reporter's question while checking out with the cashier, who asked him to no answer, 'Would you like a receipt?'

'I'll tell you what they sent me,' Biden said, while looking at the paper he pulled from his pocket, not answering the cashier's question.

'The idea – first of all we're not sure who it is for certain, number one. And what I did, I directed the full resources of the government to assist in a response if we determine – what else you need?' Biden said, redirecting his attention to the cashier.

Last month, the White House said Biden plans to take his annual physical 'later this year.'

The White House has committed to releasing the results of a medical check-up before the end of the year, but officials are generally reluctant to discuss the president's health.

'I'm just asking them, when you do the physical exam include the cognitive assessment,' Jackson said.

'As far as I'm concerned the standard precedent has been set and they need to follow and do the same.'

Jackson was promoted to a White House physician while still deployed in Iraq in 2006.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

:smile7:

Afbeelding
Mahalingam

Bericht door Mahalingam »

Dat bovenstaande gaat over een 'meme'. Zie hier een voorbeeld:

Wie in de Islam zijn hersens gebruikt, zal zijn hoofd moeten missen.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Mahalingam schreef:
ma jul 26, 2021 1:06 pm
Dat bovenstaande gaat over een 'meme'. Zie hier een voorbeeld:
:roll:

Wel jammer als Biden vroegtijdig stopt. Er valt nu tenminste nog wat te lachen . :razz:
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Joe CANT GET AWAY With This Any Longer. He's Becoming A TYRANT...With Dementia.

Biden GETS BLOCKED By Supreme Court! It May Be Time To Pay The Piper Old Joe...

Biden GETS SUED... AGAIN! There's A 0% Chance Biden WINS This Case.

:roll:
Het recht op vrije meningsuiting wordt algemeen geaccepteerd, totdat iemand er daadwerkelijk gebruik van wil maken.
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Biden ILLEGALY Bypasses Congress To Extend Eviction Moratorium. Dementia DICTATOR Strikes Again
Het recht op vrije meningsuiting wordt algemeen geaccepteerd, totdat iemand er daadwerkelijk gebruik van wil maken.
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

You get the feeling President Biden is 'almost just holding on': Psychiatrist

Cracks appearing in ‘gushing’ media coverage of Joe Biden

:scratch:
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Mark Levin accuses 'dimwitted' Biden of doing more damage to US than enemies

Het wachten is op de voorbereidingen voor een impeachment...
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Is Biden de weg kwijt? Volgens sommige Amerikaanse media wel

Raakt Joe Biden de weg steeds meer kwijt? Volgens delen van de Amerkaanse pers wel. De president had woensdag weer een van zijn ’senior moments’, momenten dat hij het niet alles helemaal op een rijtje lijkt te hebben. En dat was niet de eerste keer deze week.

Tijdens een virtueel persmoment op het Witte Huis om te vieren dat zijn infrastructuurplan door de Senaat was aangenomen, verwarde de president Gretchen Whitner, de gouverneur van Michigan, met zijn minister van Energie Jennifer Granholm. „Ik denk dat we echte vooruitgang geboekt hebben, dus opnieuw bedankt Jennifer voor wat je gedaan hebt en wat je zal blijven doen,” sprak Biden tegen Gretchen Whitner. Die negeerde de blunder en antwoordde de president alsof er niets gebeurd was.

Van het padje
Een dag eerder leek de president letterlijk even van het padje af te zijn. Nadat de presidentiële helikopter geland was bij het Witte Huis liep hij achter twee agenten van de Secret Service de bekende route naar zijn werkplek in het Oval Office, maar daarbij leek hij de afslag te missen, hoewel een van de agenten hem de goede weg leek aan te wijzen. Na een kort extra rondje door de tuin kwam hij echter alsnog op de juiste plek aan.

Door delen van de Amerikaanse pers werd het incidentje breed uitgemeten. „Hij ziet er daar oud uit”, tweette Kambree Kawahine Koha, een columnist van de Daily Caller, over de 78-jarige president. En Sean Spicer, voormalig perswoordvoerder van president Trump, tweette slechts „Watch. This.Video. Closely,”, kijk goed naar deze beelden. Ronny Jackson, de voormalige lijfarts van Donald Trump, deed ook een duit in het zakje. Hij drong er bij Biden op aan dezelfde cognitieve test te doen waar Trump, in zijn eigen woorden althans, met vlag en wimpel voor slaagde.

Blunders
Volgens medestanders van de president is er niets aan de hand. „Het zag er uit alsof de agent hem erop wees dat de normale route was afgesloten en dat hij om moest lopen. Denk je nou echt dat de Secret Service hem die route aan moet wijzen?”, tweette een Biden-aanhanger. Medestanders wijzen er bovendien op dat Biden in zijn meer dan 50-jarige politieke carrière een lange geschiedenis van blunders en uitglijers heeft, en dat dat echt niet iets van de laatste tijd is.

Biden zelf is de laatste die dat ontkent, hij omschreef zichzelf eind 2018 al eens als een ’blunderfabriek’. Voor een deel is dat te wijten aan het feit dat hij een stotteraar is, waardoor hij bij zijn publieke uitspraken altijd voor een deel bezig is om zonder brokken het einde van een zin te halen en daarbij wel eens uit het oog verliest wat hij eigenlijk wilde zeggen, en voor een deel is dat het gevolg van een af en toe wat luchthartige taakopvatting.

„Hij heeft altijd geïmproviseerd,” stelt Tobe Berkovitz, professor communicatie aan de universiteit van Boston op website The Hill. „Hij is er alleen nooit erg goed in geweest. Nu hij president is, zijn de belangen echter een stuk groter”
hans van de mortel

Bericht door hans van de mortel »

Oud nieuws!
Geen eigen mening verkondigen is de vrijwillige celstraf van het verstand.

CITATEN OVER PROFEET MOHAMMED
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Leaked Audio From Biden Admin EXPOSES Unmitigated Disaster And Failure Of Democrat And Biden Policy

Afbeelding
Gevolgen van islamisering worden uitstekend zichtbaar onder Bidenpolitiek. CNN geeft het nog even een wereldwijd podium.
:muslima:

Wat denk je dat er hier met soortgelijk open grenzenbeleid en labbekakkerig vooruitzien met bijkomende 'planning' gecombineerd met GroenLinkse naïviteit en deugpolitieke 'wereldverbetering' van D66 op termijn voor leefklimaat zal gaan ontstaan?
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

All Americans FINALLY Agree On Something!

:rolleyes:

Afbeelding

“It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy,”
Donald Trump, 45st President of the United States
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Gingrich shreds Biden's 'disturbing' announcement on Americans in Afghanistan

:thinking:
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Biden's America is an 'incompetently run dystopia' - Dr Dom Green of The Spectator US

Merk even op wat het meiske allemaal niet opnoemt aan oorzaken voor verval: Wijdopen grenzen, Critical Race Theory, te hoge belastingen, bizarre bemoeizucht van overheden en daarbij meekomende overregulering. En dan is er nog een verkiezingsfraude die onder de pet gehouden blijft worden en de gehanteerde justitieel dubbele maat die wetteloosheid in de steden bestuurd door Democrats stimuleert. Tel hierbij op het ombrengen van Amerikaanse werkgelegenheid in de eigen olie-industrie en veel te grote toegeeflijkheid richting China gecombineerd met Politiekcorrectisme, Wokeisme en mediacoverup van de gevolgen daarvan zijn andere zaken die een volk verdeeld houden.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

De populariteit van de Amerikaanse president Biden in de Verenigde Staten heeft een forse deuk opgelopen na de onverwacht snelle herovering van Afghanistan door de radicaalislamitische Taliban. Nog maar 46 procent van de ondervraagden keurt het beleid van hun president goed, een daling van 7 procentpunten. Het is de laagste populariteit voor Biden in de wekelijkse nationale peiling sinds zijn aantreden begin dit jaar.

Trump mag dankbaar zijn dat hij op dit moment niet in het Witte huis zit. Deze bittere drinkbeker gaat nu aan hem voorbij.
hans van de mortel

Bericht door hans van de mortel »

sjun schreef:
di aug 17, 2021 8:41 pm
Biden's America is an 'incompetently run dystopia' - Dr Dom Green of The Spectator US

Merk even op wat het meiske allemaal niet opnoemt aan oorzaken voor verval: Wijdopen grenzen, Critical Race Theory, te hoge belastingen, bizarre bemoeizucht van overheden en daarbij meekomende overregulering. En dan is er nog een verkiezingsfraude die onder de pet gehouden blijft worden en de gehanteerde justitieel dubbele maat die wetteloosheid in de steden bestuurd door Democrats stimuleert. Tel hierbij op het ombrengen van Amerikaanse werkgelegenheid in de eigen olie-industrie en veel te grote toegeeflijkheid richting China gecombineerd met Politiekcorrectisme, Wokeisme en mediacoverup van de gevolgen daarvan zijn andere zaken die een volk verdeeld houden.
Je vergeet - hoezo? - in de lange opgesomde rij de Tijdgeest te vermelden. En - neem me niet kwalijk Xplosive - ik moet hierbij ook even aan de uitvinding van de evolutietheorie denken. Wat zo'n evolutie zoal teweeg kan brengen. Inderdaad, het heeft zeker iets met chaos gemeen. En ach, de evolutietheorie heeft haar sporen echt wel verdiend; dat nam een aanvang bij chaos zoals de evolutiegeleerden ons doen geloven. En toch is alles zo ongelooflijk geordend volgens de kosmische natuurwetten, het mechanisme van de mens . . . De Tijdgeest mensen, De Tijdgeest! Hahaha! Ga maar weer verder Sjun! Excuus voor de onderbreking. [icon_lol.gif]
Geen eigen mening verkondigen is de vrijwillige celstraf van het verstand.

CITATEN OVER PROFEET MOHAMMED
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

hans van de mortel schreef:
wo aug 18, 2021 8:50 am
Je vergeet - hoezo? - in de lange opgesomde rij de Tijdgeest te vermelden. En - neem me niet kwalijk Xplosive - ik moet hierbij ook even aan de uitvinding van de evolutietheorie denken. Wat zo'n evolutie zoal teweeg kan brengen. Inderdaad, het heeft zeker iets met chaos gemeen. En ach, de evolutietheorie heeft haar sporen echt wel verdiend; dat nam een aanvang bij chaos zoals de evolutiegeleerden ons doen geloven. En toch is alles zo ongelooflijk geordend volgens de kosmische natuurwetten, het mechanisme van de mens . . . De Tijdgeest mensen, De Tijdgeest! Hahaha! Ga maar weer verder Sjun! Excuus voor de onderbreking. [icon_lol.gif]
Op die evolutietheorie valt nog wel wat af te dingen. Ene Zecharia Sitchin vertaalde al eens wat eeuwenoude Sumerische en Arkadische kleitabletten die wat heel anders aandragen. Interessante materie maar er gaat 'wat' tijd inzitten: The lost book of Enki -playlist-
:wink2:

Verder maar weer met die ruimte die Joe Biden nog even heeft om nog veel meer te gaan verkloten in de wereld en in Amerika.

Hannity: Biden has destroyed America's credibility around the world

Thiessen: Biden ‘hiding in the basement’ as allies watch Taliban takeover

Mark Levin torches Biden: Send our troops in and get our people out
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Natuurlijk valt er ook nog wel met humor naar zaken te kijken:

WATCH: Biden's Security Advisor Just Said THE DUMBEST Thing In The HISTORY Of American Politics.

Afbeelding

Biden ROASTED After His AWFUL Afghanistan Speech! The Tide Is TURNING.

Goed zicht ook op MSNBC's Nicole Wallace's newspeak. Zo wordt wel duidelijk waar de mainstream media van Belgische Mediahuizen hun 'informatie' van overschrijven...
:cool: Afbeelding
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Before This Story is Dumped Down the Memory Hole, You Should Know This

Afbeelding
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

EXC: Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted A Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed At Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover.

EXC: Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted A Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed At Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just
Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

The “Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau” – which was designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support concerning Americans overseas was paused by Antony Blinken’s State Department earlier this year. Notification was officially signed just months before the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan.

“SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED,” an official State Department document from the Biden State Department begins, before outlining the following move the quash the Trump-era funding for the new bureau.

The document is from the desk of Deputy Secretary of State Brian P. McKeon, confirmed in March by the United States Senate.

EVIDENCE OF THE PAUSE IN THE PROGRAM BY BIDEN’S STATE DEPARTMENT.
The document is dated June 11, 2021, though The National Pulse understands the decision to pause the program may have come as early as February, both undermining the original Trump-era date for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, and certainly giving the Taliban time to threaten American assets and lives on the run up to Joe Biden’s September 11th date of withdrawal.

The subject line reads: “(SBU) Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau,” and the body of the document recommends:
  • “That you direct the discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR), and direct a further review of certain associated Department requirements and capabilities.”
It goes on:
  • “That you direct the discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, CCR, consistent with the applicable legal requirements, necessary stakeholder engagement, and any applicable changes to the Foreign Affairs Manual and other requirements.”
The document reveals the recommendations were approved on June 11th 2021.

Speaking exclusively to The National Pulse, former President Donald J. Trump blasted Biden’s irresponsible move:
  • “My Administration prioritized keeping Americans safe, Biden leaves them behind. Canceling this successful Trump Administration program before the withdrawal that would have helped tens of thousands Americans reach home is beyond disgraceful. Our withdrawal was conditions-based and perfect, it would have been flawlessly executed and nobody would have even known we left. The Biden execution and withdrawal is perhaps the greatest embarrassment to our Country in History, both as a military and humanitarian operation.”
In a lengthy article in Vanity Fair from May 2021, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR) – also referred to in overlap with a predecessor/partner bureau called “OpMed” is described as a “little-known team of medics and miracle workers—hidden deep within the U.S. Department of State.”
  • “Even before COVID reared its head, OpMed was finding ways to do all sorts of things, serving as the hidden hand behind daring and often dangerous operations to rescue Americans from peril abroad,” the article states, before going on to quote Secretary of State Tony Blinken on the importance of the program’s goals.

“The Bureau of Medical Services’ Directorate of Operation—or ‘OpMed,’ as we call it—is a lifeline for the Department of State and the American people… Though perhaps lesser known outside of the Department, it’s vital to our operations. That’s because OpMed provides the platform and personnel to save American lives around the world, especially in times of crisis. During the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic, OpMed was integral to our evacuation and repatriation of 100,000 Americans to the United States as countries began locking down their borders.”
But The National Pulse understands that career officials inside the State Department objected to the Trump-era aim of creating a Contingency and Crisis Response bureau with the express purpose of avoiding a future Benghazi-style situation for Americans overseas.

Instead, Biden’s team revoked the funding and the approval for the plan, even as the COVID-19 crisis reasserted itself, and and Afghanistan withdrawal loomed.

Vanity Fair reported in May:
  • “OpMed emerged from the ashes of Benghazi, where, on September 11, 2012, militants attacked the U.S. consulate, killing America’s ambassador to Libya, an information management officer, and two CIA contractors. The day’s events rocked the national security establishment and prompted years of recrimination, congressional hearings, and blue-ribbon commissions. When the dust more or less settled, several findings emerged: First, Pentagon officials had long warned their counterparts at the State Department about the “tyranny of distance” in Libya and other parts of North Africa. Second, CIA medics on the scene in Benghazi played an indispensable role in saving the lives of gravely wounded diplomatic security personnel. Finally, an interagency panel of experts concluded that, in light of the “grossly inadequate” response time to evacuate the injured from Benghazi, “State must ensure it has the capability to rapidly deploy crisis responders and evacuate […] personnel in harm’s way.”
“Responsibility for internalizing these lessons and bolstering the department’s ability to treat its own fell in no small part to William Walters, who had joined State in December 2011 in what for nine months had largely been a role in search of a mission: managing director of operational medicine. He had served with the Army’s most elite special operations unit and held the euphemistic title of deputy command surgeon for sensitive activities at the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). “They wanted a guy who understood the Pentagon but could also wear cuff links,” he said with a laugh, recalling the clash of cultures. And yet Doc Walters, as he is known in the corridors of Foggy Bottom, quickly emerged as a contrarian (in a department that values consensus) and an egalitarian (in an organization that’s been a bastion of elitism since 1789).”

A 2022 State Department Budget Justification document presented to the U.S. Congress earlier this year notes on page 22: “The Department has paused implementation of Op Med (CCR) pending a policy review.”

On August 15th, Biden’s State Department was forced to issue a humiliating statement warning U.S. citizens that the Embassy in Kabul would be unresponsive to their requests for help.

At the time of publication, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said the U.S. military is attempting to move 5,000 to 9,000 people to safety per day, according to the Associated Press.

The news flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claims that his government planned for “every contingency” in the war-torn country.

The National Pulse also understands no Congressional notification was sent to the United States Congress, as is required, upon the pause.
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Jesse Watters 'shocked' Biden continues to dodge questions on Afghanistan

Ingraham: Biden’s incompetence has never been a secret

:greeting2: :razz:
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Voor het geval we hier 'wat' te weinig van meekrijgen in de mainstream media van Belgische mediahuizen:

Trey Gowdy: Must be really bad if New York Times criticized Biden

The 'bumbling of the Biden administration' has left Afghan women 'captured' by Taliban

Afbeelding
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

BOMBSHELL: Trump WAS RIGHT. Document REVEALS Biden CANCELED Trump Evacuation Plan Before Afghan Exit

Afghani Woman DESTROYS Biden! This Is The TOTAL COLLAPSE Of Biden.

:rolleyes:
Plaats reactie