Als ik niet krijg wat ik wil dan ga je dood.

Plaats reactie
Ariel

Als ik niet krijg wat ik wil dan ga je dood.

Bericht door Ariel »

Ongelofelijk hoe Moslims door kunnen drammen en bedreigingen uiten als ze hun zin niet krijgen.
Dit is ernstig, en Theo van Gogh schiet weer in mijn gedachten. Ook hij werd bedreigd, en later vermoord.

Islam de religie van vrede. Ja, ja....
Wanneer wordt de Engelse regering wakker.
Ik wens deze familie sterkte toe.

Opponent of 'mega-mosque' receives chilling death threat on YouTube

leading opponent of plans to build Europe's largest mosque in east London has seen a chilling "obituary" for him posted on the internet.

The film on video-sharing website YouTube is entitled In memory of Councillor Alan Craig and contains pictures of him with his wife and two young daughters.

It was apparently posted in retaliation for his opposition to the mosque.

Mr Craig has now contacted police in fear of his family's safety and demanded that the video be taken down.

Islamic group Tablighi Jamaat wants to open the 12,000-capacity "mega-mosque" in Newham near the main 2012 Olympic site.

The FBI has described the group as "a recruiting ground" for al Qaeda, which it denies.

Shoebomber Richard Reid and 7/7 bombers Mohammad Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer were members.

Mr Craig, 61, a member of the Christian Peoples Alliance on Newham council, has led a local campaign against the mosque which is planned for the site at Abbey Mills next to West Ham Tube station.

Afbeelding

Chilling: The YouTube video shows Alan Craig with his family

Afbeelding
Obituary: The YouTube posting that threatens Alan Craig

The businessman today said he would be seeking advice about whether his 40-year-old wife, Sally, and daughters were safe.

He said: "Targeting me is one thing. But to use my wife and children is outrageous. This video obituary is either a threat or a very sick joke.

"Some people will look at this as an open invitation to take me out because I am opposing the mosque. That is not the way to operate in a democracy."

The video opens with its title and the words "To God we will all return" before showing a series of photos of the councillor, his family and political allies set to Elvis Presley singing You Were Always On My Mind.

The two-minute video ends with the message "The mosque will be built in time for the 2012 Olympic Games."

Afbeelding

The video was posted by abdullah1425 whose page on YouTube claims he is 23-year-old Muhammad from Stevenage. It has links to material relating to Tablighi Jamaat.

In one comment to another user posted on the site he said: "Jihad starts from the moment your mother gave birth to you."

There is a link directly to the page from the mosque's official website but a spokesman promised to take it down if anything "inappropriate" was found.

He added: "We are not responsible for the content of external websites. But we condemn totally anyone who incites violence."

Plans for the 18-acre-complex, which is expected to include a school for 500 boys, have yet to be submitted to Newham council for approval.

Mayor of Newham Sir Robin Wales said he did not agree with Mr Craig's views but that he was entitled to express them.

He added: "If this has been reported to the police then it is right that they should investigate it."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Dit is de video. Hij is nog niet verwijderd.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8W4nBAFXBk
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Mahalingam

Re: Als ik niet krijg wat ik wil dan ga je dood.

Bericht door Mahalingam »

Het bericht zegt:
"Islamic group Tablighi Jamaat wants to open the 12,000-capacity "mega-mosque" in Newham near the main 2012 Olympic site.
Lekkere jongens zijn dat. Ze zitten ook vuistdiep in een liefdadigheidsorganisatie en laten hun ideologische veren wapperen:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/no-tv ... p/541620/1
A London-based charity that set up a rehabilitation colony for Muslim victims who lost their homes in Gujarat’s 2002 riots is laying down a hard “Sharia law” for those living there — forcing many to pack up and leave.
The Muslim Relief Organisation, run by NRI businessmen in London, built 46 houses in Detral, a village in Bharuch, for families of riot victims.
De bewoners moeten zich vogens de sharia regels gedragen. Ongeveer net zoals de Taliban, Wahabieten, en Hamas willen. Geen TV, mobieltjes, muziek, lol, purdah, baard, reli-petje, geen bezoek van buiten het kamp, allen bezoek aan eigen moskee e.d.
Maar de bazen in London hebben wel mobietjes, Tv enz. "Uit noodzaak.".
The Tableeghi-e-Jamaat in Vadodara, which Dukanwala is associated with, claimed it had nothing to do with the issue.[...]
Similar is the plight of Idrish Shaikh, a tailor who lost his home in Vejalpur in Godhra in the riots.
“I lost all my property in the riots and now our own people are treating us like animals,” says Shaikh. “Once the caretakers came and tried to lock up my home in my absence. They said I had been warned not to let my customers into the colony. I had no choice but to obey them.”
Wie in de Islam zijn hersens gebruikt, zal zijn hoofd moeten missen.
Plaats reactie