Waarom weten zo weinige mensen waar islam voor staat?

Plaats reactie
Manon

Waarom weten zo weinige mensen waar islam voor staat?

Bericht door Manon »

gevonden via : http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2008/10/w ... orant.html
Voor extra verwijzingen in de tekst: zie het origineel.

Why Are So Many Non-Muslims Ignorant About Islam?

THE FOLLOWING article by Bill Warner should be studied by all citizen warriors trying to cross the divide between those who know about basic Islamic teachings and those who don't. The article lists what is in your way.

If you have ever tried to tell friends and family about the dangers of Islam (and I certainly HOPE you have!) you've probably run into what seems to be a brick wall, at least occasionally. People seem to deliberately refuse to understand what you mean. Why? It's more than ignorance. It is willful and deliberate ignorance. Why would anyone do that?

In his article at Political Islam, Warner says, "Once you understand the doctrine of political Islam, there is a question that naturally arises. Why doesn't everyone know about this?" He has compiled a list of seven things that get in the way of people listening — seven things that form the brick wall.

Those of us who want to reach people who don't yet know what we know (and I should think that includes all of us) should clearly understand what the brick wall is made of, so we can fashion ways over or around it. We could probably add a few more items on the list, but I think it's a good start. Here is his list:
1. Inertia
2. What will we have to do?
3. I know this Muslim and he is nice.
4. Afraid of being called a bigot.
5. Islam cannot be worse than Christianity, so why learn?
6. It's too hard; non-Muslims cannot learn Islam.
7. Fear.
I would add that you sometimes see a look in someone's eyes that says, "I think you're one of those nutballs who gets obsessed with some obscure paranoid threat, and I don't know if I should encourage this by listening." I guess we could call that "concern for your sanity."

The above list is just a summary. Here is Bill Warner's whole article:
The Doctrine of Ignorance

Once you understand the doctrine of political Islam, there is a question that naturally arises. Why doesn't everyone know about this? It's simple. But, first let's take a look at the actual state of ignorance.
The media never refers to the actual doctrine of political Islam.
No university teaches the doctrine and history of Islamic slavery or about the dhimmi.
No divinity or rabbinical school teaches the doctrine and history of Islam to the Christians and Jews.
Since schools don't teach about Islam, is it any wonder that kafirs are ignorant?

So there is a doctrine of ignorance about Islam. It is not only that we don't know, we have also developed a systemic social theory of why we will not learn. This guarantees the stability of ignorance. We are ignorant and we will remain ignorant.
The doctrine of ignorance is based upon fear, but it manifests many different ways.

INERTIA

The biggest part of any doctrine of ignorance is inertia. Most people never do anything to buck any system, no matter what the system is. These are the sheep, the sheeple. But this does not explain why leaders and intellectuals do not want learn about Islam. Leaders are supposed to be able to go against the tide.

WHAT WILL WE HAVE TO DO?

This is a big worry by kafirs. There is a sneaky suspicion that Islam is the equivalent of cancer, and if we have cancer, we have to do something. And that something may be drastic. Besides, Islam is so huge that we can't afford to do anything, so it is better to do nothing.

What is tragic about this concern for "what to do" is that it ignores the true nature of planning, strategy and execution. Don't worry about what to do until you know what the problem is.

Not learning because you don't want to think about what to do is like not getting the biopsy test because you might not like the results and have to deal with the possible cancer results. The smart thing, of course, is to get the data taken. (Here are some things you can do.)

I KNOW THIS MUSLIM AND HE IS NICE

The defense here is that I don't need to know about the doctrine or the history since Ahmed at work is so nice. Since Ahmed is nice, Islam is nice. That is all I need to know.

Of course, this means that you have to avoid ever wondering why so much violence around the world involves Islam and some Muslims are jihadists. Because if you thought that, you might have doubts about Islam is not so nice. Read more about this.

AFRAID OF BEING CALLED A BIGOT

If the doctrine is bad, then Muslims are bad. If I learn bad things about Islam, I will be called a bigot.

ISLAM CANNOT BE WORSE THAN CHRISTIANITY, SO WHY LEARN?

This belief is that nothing is worse than Christian religious violence. So no matter how bad Islam is it can't be as bad as the Christians. Conclusion — there is no need to know about Islam, I can go back to sleep. Read more about this.

The only thing worse than religious violence in the 20th century was the violence of atheism. Mao of China was an atheist and caused the deaths of 77 million. Stalin of Russia was a fervent atheist and killed 62 million people. Hitler killed about 21 million and was not an atheist, but he despised Christianity and admired Islam. He said that Christians are wimps and Muslims are killers.

Hitler was right. Islam has killed about 270 million over 1400 years. Maybe, it would be a good thing to know how and why it happened.

IT'S TOO HARD/NON-MUSLIMS CANNOT KNOW ISLAM

This is one of the most common reasons to stay ignorant. One manifestation of this "too hard" idea is that only Muslims can understand the Koran.

This is a natural response because our educational systems have taught us nothing about Islam except its glorious triumphs (where no one suffered) and a vague Golden Age.

What is ironic here is that to understand political Islam, you only need to study Mohammed. How hard can that be? And now the Koran has been made easy to understand — A Simple Koran.

FEAR

When you examine these ideas, they can all be summarized by one word — fear. Those who can function in the presence of fear are heroes. So you must be a little bit of a hero to learn about political Islam.

The next time you are speaking with someone about Islam and they have no facts about the doctrine or history, ask them: What is your reason for not learning about political Islam? Why are you afraid of this knowledge?

- Bill Warner
Permalink: http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/the- ... ignorance/
More diversity always means "less white people"
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.
Ariel

Re: Waarom weten zo weinige mensen waar islam voor staat?

Bericht door Ariel »

Thanks Circe. Goed artikel.
En dit heb ik gisteren ook weer ervaren.
I would add that you sometimes see a look in someone's eyes that says, "I think you're one of those nutballs who gets obsessed with some obscure paranoid threat, and I don't know if I should encourage this by listening." I guess we could call that "concern for your sanity."
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Islam is inderdaad goed te vergelijken met kanker en moet dus aangepakt worden. Het probleem is dat ook ons immuunsysteem is aangetast door een andere ziekte: de zogenaamde politiek correctheid! Daardoor verspreid de kanker zich extra snel. We zullen daarom eerst die andere ziekte de kop in moeten drukken voor we de kanker van de Islam echt goed kunnen bestrijden.
De Islam is een groot gevaar!
Jezus leeft maar Mohammed is dood (en in de hel)
sjun

Bericht door sjun »

Meer en meer wordt het beestje bij de naam genoemd. Kennelijk is er een paradigmaverandering nodig om sluipende islamisering tegen te gaan. Dat kan bijvoorbeeld door verandering van politieke aansturing bewerkt worden. 15 maart 2017 kan ieder's persoonlijke leefwereld beter voorgelicht zijn dan nu nog het geval is.
Het recht op vrije meningsuiting wordt algemeen geaccepteerd, totdat iemand er daadwerkelijk gebruik van wil maken.
Hans v d Mortel sr

Bericht door Hans v d Mortel sr »

Pilgrim schreef:Islam is inderdaad goed te vergelijken met kanker en moet dus aangepakt worden. Het probleem is dat ook ons immuunsysteem is aangetast door een andere ziekte: de zogenaamde politiek correctheid! Daardoor verspreid de kanker zich extra snel. We zullen daarom eerst die andere ziekte de kop in moeten drukken voor we de kanker van de Islam echt goed kunnen bestrijden.
Inderdaad. Logische conclusie die op veel onbegrip stuit bij politieke partijen die moeite hebben om de oude reddeloze islamkoe bij de horens re pakken.
Ik weet niks met zekerheid. Ik ben ontoerekeningsvatbaar gelovig atheïst wegens gebrek aan de vrije wil.
Schepsel

Bericht door Schepsel »

Een heel simpele die ik veel zie: mensen projecteren gruwelijk en snappen niet dat mensen dus wél fundamenteel enorm kunnen verschillen, door religie, cultuur, plaats en tijd. Het zijn geen westerlingen met een exotische hobby hier of daar, of met een wat andere architectuur. Degenen die joden, homo's, vrouwen, ongelovigen, afvalligen en noem maar op haten zijn geen radicale gelovigen in een soepjurk en een fascinatie met hun wijsvinger, maar vaak gewoon de gemiddelde mens. De gewone boerenpummel. Dát is nou juist het grote probleem, dat de norm daar iets is waar hier de honden geen brood van lusten.

Trouwens, wat betreft de 'aardige moslim': ja er zijn er die over basale westerse sociale vaardigheden beschikken en een beetje weten over omgangsnormen, of die zich niet 100% afsluiten van elke westerling. Maar als je ze iets langer of iets dieper spreekt komt vaak de aap uit de mouw omtrent wat ze vinden van allerlei onderwerpen. Dat is vaak bij de wilde spinnen af. Fijn bijvoorbeeld dat een virulente jodenhater soms ook weleens een kopje thee voor jou meebrengt op kantoor.
Ik heb de beste feiten. Het zijn alternatieve feiten. Niemand respecteert de feiten meer dan ik. De rest is FAKE NEWS. SNEU. Net als ''zogenaamde rechters'' en scheiding der machten, SNEU.
Hans v d Mortel sr

Bericht door Hans v d Mortel sr »

Schepsel schreef:Een heel simpele die ik veel zie: mensen projecteren gruwelijk en snappen niet dat mensen dus wél fundamenteel enorm kunnen verschillen, door religie, cultuur, plaats en tijd. Het zijn geen westerlingen met een exotische hobby hier of daar, of met een wat andere architectuur. Degenen die joden, homo's, vrouwen, ongelovigen, afvalligen en noem maar op haten zijn geen radicale gelovigen in een soepjurk en een fascinatie met hun wijsvinger, maar vaak gewoon de gemiddelde mens. De gewone boerenpummel. Dát is nou juist het grote probleem, dat de norm daar iets is waar hier de honden geen brood van lusten.

Trouwens, wat betreft de 'aardige moslim': ja er zijn er die over basale westerse sociale vaardigheden beschikken en een beetje weten over omgangsnormen, of die zich niet 100% afsluiten van elke westerling. Maar als je ze iets langer of iets dieper spreekt komt vaak de aap uit de mouw omtrent wat ze vinden van allerlei onderwerpen. Dat is vaak bij de wilde spinnen af. Fijn bijvoorbeeld dat een virulente jodenhater soms ook weleens een kopje thee voor jou meebrengt op kantoor.
Fraai verwoord. :applause:
Ik weet niks met zekerheid. Ik ben ontoerekeningsvatbaar gelovig atheïst wegens gebrek aan de vrije wil.
Plaats reactie