Handleiding voor het bekeren van honderdduizenden moslims

Plaats reactie
Pilgrim

Handleiding voor het bekeren van honderdduizenden moslims

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Millennium Event: Hundreds of thousands of Muslims follow Jesus

By Friday Fax

http://www.jesus.org.uk/dawn/2005/dawn23.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some things only happen every couple of hundred years, others only every couple of thousand. This is dedicated to one of these millennium events.

Fourteen centuries ago, Islam overran previously Christian nations such as Egypt and Tunesia. For the past thousand years, particularly since the barbarous "Christian" crusades and the development of un-Biblical westernised religious church traditions, Christians have found it difficult to win Muslims for the Gospel.

Islam, with 1.4 billion adherents, is the world’s second-largest religion after traditional Christianity which has proven resistant to the Biblical Gospel. As a young Christian, I heard only one message about Islam: "it is practically impossible to win Muslims for Christ" - a message from Hell, in my opinion, born out of centuries of pseudo-missionary frustration.

Ineffective missionary methods, non-integrative churches and a fantastic lack of faith among top Christian leaders right up to the 1990’s combined to create a climate of missionary unbelief. In 1982, only 2% of all Christian missionaries were working among Muslims - a ridiculously small proportion.

5,000 120,000 522,000

Yesterday, I ate lunch with three missionaries working among Muslims. One of them said "In the past two years, I’ve seen over 5,000 Muslims come to faith in Jesus in northern India. The work is growing so fast that the number will very likely soon pass 50,000. They meet in multipliable house churches, and ever more Mullahs are joining the movement..."

Another told "From our own experience and through other reliable sources, we know that in Bangladesh, 7,000 Muslims were baptised each month in 2003. They are radical followers of Jesus. In 2004, an incredible 120,000 joined them. Since 1997, the number of Muslims following Jesus has grown by 522,000."

522,000? That’s more than the number of evangelical Christians in Switzerland, Austria and France together! Is that possible? What happened?

Baptist missiologist and author David Garrison says "More Muslims have come to Christ in the past two decades than at any other point in history. In North Africa, 16,000 Muslim Berbers turned to Jesus; in a central Asian republic, 4,000 Muslims have found Christ; 15,000 Kazakh Muslims found Christ in the past 15 years. In an appearance on Al Jazeera, Sheikh Ahmad Al Qataani, a leading teacher of Islamic clerics in Libya, said ‘Every hour, 667 Muslims turn to Christianity, 16,000 every day, 6 million each year!’

Those numbers are certainly exaggerated, but show that Islamic experts recognise what is happening: a massive missionary movement of Muslims to Christ."

A vision becomes reality

Let me use Kevin Greeson’s story as an example of what’s happening. Greeson is a Baptist missionary in southern Asia. In his book "Camel Training" published in 2004, he writes "In September 1997, I lay down on my hotel bed in Singapore, where I was attending missionary training. Before going to sleep, I saw a vision of thousands of Muslims in Bangladesh going to Hell.

The vision’s realism gripped me so strongly that I began to weep - for the first time in 22 years. The scene changed, though; the Muslims were given a new directive, were re-routed and went to Heaven.

The next day, I was excited to hear that 30,000 US Christians had taken part in a prayer campaign for the people group among which I wanted to work, and that they had been praying the very hour I had my vision. My first years there as a missionary brought no fruit; after two years, we had gathered 23 women who worked weaving baskets for export to the West. Then we heard of Abdul (name changed).

Learning from Abdul

Abdul was a local church planter, and himself a saved Muslim - or Isahi (one who belongs to Isa/Jesus). In 1998, he had seen 50,000 Muslims baptised, and 8,000 churches planted by 2003.

He was doing something differently, and we learned from him to do them differently too. We told the women to invite their husbands to a meeting; they all brought their husbands or fathers, and we explained verses from the Koran which speak of Jesus, showing him to be far more than just a prophet. They were excited and angry - excited, because they recognised the truth about Isa (Jesus), and angry about their Imams (islamic pastors), who had withheld the truth from them.

Then we showed them the Jesus Film in their language. What then happened was unbelievable; the men insisted on meeting again the next day. For four days, they sat there and listened to the Gospel. They all turned to Jesus, and six new jamaats (house churches) were formed. Over the following 2 1/2 years, our team saw 4,500 Muslims baptised and 314 new churches started.

Two years later, the number of churches had grown to over 800. The movement is still growing. What did we teach the Muslims which made them so open for Christ? It has something to do with a camel..."

When Muslims throw the Koran in the river

"One morning in May 1999, I read a report in Bangladeshi national newspaper, quoting a Member of Parliament who stood before his colleagues and asked ‘What is happening to our religion? Muslims in the capital are throwing their Koran in the trash, and in one district, they even throw the Koran in the river.’ What was going on? One day, an Imam held the Koran up in the Mosque, saying ‘This book has done nothing to improve our lives.’ Then he threw the book in the river. The congregation of around 4,000 men followed their leader’s example, throwing their Korans in the river too."

What comes after resignation?

Kevin Greeson’s report shows something of the inner erosion happening in Islam. But many adherents of other religions and religious subsystems are just as resigned.

Just as traditional Constantine churchianity, Animism or Buddhism, the core of Islam does not help people live their lives, but generally just preserves the status quo of poverty, difficulties, uncertainty and illness for most and riches for a privileged minority. On top of all that, religion can only superficially answer the questions every person faces: why am I here, what am I supposed to be doing, where am I headed?

The Bangladeshi Imam spoke for many in his recognition of the truth. In this phase of religious resignation, most people simply perform religious rites perfunctorily, outwardly going with the flow, inwardly questioning. Many Muslims, for example, wonder about Allah’s secret 100th name...

The camel knows

Every Muslim knows that Allah has 99 names, and many know of a tradition which says that only a camel knows his 100th name. That name is ‘Isa’! The Koran, the Muslims’ holy book, does not answer the question directly, but gives enough clear hints. Many experienced missionaries start a conversation with Muslims with the words "I have discovered an amazing truth in the Koran, which gives hope of eternal life in paradise. Would you please read me Sure Al-Imran 3:42-55?"

The Koran teaches that Jesus knows the way to heaven

This Sure says three things about Isa (Jesus) which clearly lift him above the status of a prophet: Isa is holy (3:42-48?), has power over death (49-54) and knows the way to heaven (55-56). This is a shock for many Muslims, because what does the Koran say about Mohammed? The surest answer is to say that Mohammed is what he said of himself; in Sure 46: 9-10, he says "I am nothing new among prophets; I do not know what will become of me or my followers. I am just a voice of warning."

If Mohammed is nothing different or more than all the prophets before him, and did not claim to be the greatest prophet of all, did not know where he or his followers would go after death, and professes to simply be a voice of warning, the contrast with Jesus’ statements about himself (for example John 6:47 and 14:1-7) could hardly be greater.

If you then ask a Muslim "I want to go to heaven when I die. Which prophet can help me get there?", the result is often a process leading them to read the Injil (New Testament) and find Jesus. Information from the Koran (very important for Muslims) reveals Jesus to be clearly more than just a prophet, and endows him practically with saviour status. "The Koran does not contain enough light to show someone the way to salvation, but enough small candles to guide seekers the right way," says Greeson.

For God’s sake, don’t bring Muslims to church!

Greeson sees four aspects which are decisive in helping Muslims find Christ and remain in him:

1.Speak in a way that Muslims understand.
‘Canaanite’ language is as much a hindrance as calling yourself a Christian, which is so culturally and historically laden that Muslims understand "A person with Western culture, ungodly and immoral." The word ‘Isahi’ (follower of Isa) is far better.

2.Cultural conformity is not a hindrance, but builds important bridges.
Paul became a Jew to the Jews, and a Greek to the Greek. Followers of Jesus must learn to overcome their fear of the unknown and foreign cultures through love.

3.Send out early.
Where Muslims who become Isahis are taught and sent out early, they win others to Christ and plant new churches, thus starting a movement with church multiplication as one of its basic principles. Christians who do not understand this and claim that these things need significantly more time are a serious hindrance, and should be avoided.

4."Please do not bring newly-saved Isahis to existing traditional churches!"
... advises Greeson. That tears them out of their cultural surroundings, and causes them to be rejected by their friends and family - exactly the people which a church planting movement should reach. A far better strategy is to start culturally relevant Jamaats (meetings). House churches provide an ideal structure. "So if Muslims do not come to church, we take the church to the Muslims!"

Source: Kevin Greeson, "Camel Training Manual", available from http://www.churchplantingmovements.com/camel_t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... manual.htm A summary of the CAMEL training is available at http://www.simsonwolfgang.de/html/welcome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pilgrim

Re: Handleiding voor het bekeren van honderdduizenden moslims

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Dit artikel vond ik op main site van FFI. Eindelijk voor de verandering weer eens wat goed nieuws; moslims die zich massaal bekeren tot het Christendom. Waarom gebeurt zoiets in Europa niet?
Entire Mosques Coming to Christ in North Africa

Afbeelding
A church in North Africa today. Chrisitanity has made impact in the Muslim world.

The idea of tens of thousands of former Muslims coming to Jesus Christ in North Africa within a few short years is mind-boggling. But entire mosques coming to faith? That news is even harder to wrap one’s mind around, but it is in fact what is happening according to reports from a former church planter among Muslims in West Africa.

In the new book Miraculous Movements, Jerry Trousdale, now director of International Ministries for CityTeam International, records amazing and inspiring stories of faith among Muslim communities in North Africa. The author opens up a new world to Western readers, taking them into the heart of the “miraculous movement” of God in Africa that is transforming the hearts of Muslims.

Afbeelding

Trousdale writes that “unprecedented” events are happening among the Muslim populations that his ministry and its affiliates are working among, including:

• Multiple cases of entire mosques coming to faith
• Thousands of ordinary men and women being used by God to achieve seemingly impossible outcomes
• Tens of thousands of Muslim background Christians becoming dedicated intercessors who fast and pray for the gospel to penetrate the next community
• Muslim people groups that never had even one church among them now have more than fifty church planted, and in some cases more than one hundred churches – within two years of engagement
• Former sheikhs, imams and militant Islamists making up 20 percent or more of the new Christian leaders in Muslim regions

“We had seven years now in Africa. And of the people in Africa, 81 different people groups that have at least 50 percent Muslim have now significant movements among them. Of those 81, 45 are people groups with 99 or 100 percent Muslim,” said Trousdale in an interview with CP. “So we are talking about fairly extreme areas of Islamic influence. These are people who have been Islamic for well over a hundred years, some hundreds of years.”

“This is just good news that God is in the same business as He was in the book of Acts,” said the missions leader who has been shot at and nearly died several times while serving in the field. “Disciples are multiplying greatly and even priests, imams and sheikhs are becoming obedience to the faith. So I no longer doubt that we can finish the task in this generation.”

Although there are many poignant stories based on interviews with former Muslims in the book, one narrative about a blind former businessman is particularly hard to forget. Zamil (names in the book have been changed for security reason) was a successful businessman and a respected leader at his mosque. One night he dreamed that Isa al Masih (Jesus the Messiah) appeared to him and said that he (Jesus) was the light of the world. After that dream, Zamil could no longer see.

He came across some Christians who took him to a prayer camp where despite the prayers, his sight did not return. He later met Mama Nadirah, who was the organizer of the prayer camp, and she took responsibility for him. Zamil’s family, including his wife, abandoned him as soon as they found out he had become a Christian. He was blind, homeless and lost all his possessions after he became a Christian.

Under Mama Nadirah’s care, Zamil attended Discovery Bible Studies and learned to be an obedient disciple of Jesus and that Jesus commanded his follower to go out and lead others to him. Despite being blind, Zamil told Mama Nadirah he intended to go to another village and become a disciple maker for Jesus. Everyone gently told him that he couldn’t go because he was blind.

But then one morning Zamil got into a taxi and went to a Muslim community nearby. A few days later, Zamil called Mama Nadirah and told her where he was, and within a month he called to announce that a church had already been planted in the community and he was coming home before setting off for his next community.

“An unlettered widow (Mama Nadirah) discipling a successful businessman who had previously been a committed Muslim until he was blinded by the Light of the World, these are the kinds of miracles and turnabouts that are happening every day, launching movements of new Christ followers all over the world,” Trousdale writes.

While Trousdale first and foremost credits God for the unexplainable phenomenon occurring among Muslims in Africa, he also points to a new disciple making program. The counterintuitive Disciple Making Movement approach consists of the following strategies:

• Go slow at first in order to go fast later – Jesus chose disciple making as his strategy to prepare people to launch a global movement
• Focus on a few to win many – Jesus spent almost all his attention on intentionally discipling just 12 men, focusing especially on four of them
• Engage an entire family or group, not just the individual – the New Testament records whole families coming to faith
• Share only when and where people are ready to hear – only invest time in people God has already prepared to bridge the gospel into their oikos, or family or community
• Start with creation, not with Christ – Muslims need to start in Genesis to see similarities and differences how the Quran and Bible describe God
• It’s about discovering and obeying, not teaching and knowledge
• Disciple people to conversion, not vice versa – Jesus chose ordinary men and allowed them to walk with him as he revealed truths of God, then they came to a point where they decided to become a follower of Jesus. This discipleship model begins with discipleship and moves toward conversion. For Eve, it was knowledge instead of obedience that led to her fall into sin
• Coach lost people from the beginning to discover and obey biblical truth
• Prepare to spend a long time making strong disciples, but anticipate miraculous accelerations
• Expect the hardest places to yield the greatest results

“Too often, ministries focus on mass marketing the gospel, creating enough consumer impressions to drive demand, casting a wide net hoping to restrain a percentage of the fish from jumping out of our boat, reducing the gospel to the lowest common denominator of conversion rather than discipleship, with a hope (but not a plan) for eventual maturity,” writes Trousdale. “Without intending to dilute the gospel, the traditional approach to evangelism sometimes settles for making converts, instead of Jesus’ final command to ‘make disciples … teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you’ (Matthew 29:19-20).”

He continues, “The irony is that Muslims in scores of different people groups are submitting their lives to Jesus at rates that are much faster than most church growth in North America. And it is happening, not by making the gospel journey somehow easier to traverse, but by focusing from the first day on making obedient disciples who are daily seeking to follow Jesus and obey his will. That is the pathway over which hundreds of thousands of Muslims have come to Jesus.”

http://www.faithfreedom.org/features/ne ... th-africa/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
De Islam is een groot gevaar!
Jezus leeft maar Mohammed is dood (en in de hel)
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Pilgrim schreef:; moslims die zich massaal bekeren tot het Christendom. Waarom gebeurt zoiets in Europa niet?
Dat komt omdat moslims niet genoeg lijden in Europa. Ze hebben hier een te best leven en ze worden hier geknuffeld en verheven, en daarom denken ze dat ze de beste religie van de gehele wereld aanhangen.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

In Europa wordt het geloof van de moslims ook goed beschermd door de 'progressieve' elite omdat het een verrijking van onze cultuur is. Daarom wordt kritiek op de islam ook beschouwd als racisme en zou wettelijk verboden moeten worden.
De Islam is een groot gevaar!
Jezus leeft maar Mohammed is dood (en in de hel)
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Christelijke radio is ook in moslimwereld niet tegen te houden

Hoewel openlijke zending in de Arabische wereld streng verboden is, trekken radiosignalen zich daar niets van aan. Onbekommerd steken ze tal van grenzen over, waardoor ze zelfs hartje Mekka bereiken. Een verslag vanuit het zenuwcentrum van Trans World Radio in het Midden-Oosten.

Een grote stad in een Arabisch land, ergens in het Midden-Oosten. De naam van de stad, noch van het land, mag bekend worden. In een wijk met veel hoogbouw staat een weinig opvallend kantoorpand. Een bord bij de deur leert dat het gaat om een kantoor van een culturele organisatie.

Eenmaal binnen blijkt daar geen woord van gelogen. Er is een ontvangstruimte, er zijn vergaderzalen, er is een receptie: tal van culturele activiteiten hebben hier plaats.

Maar er is meer. Achter dikke deuren doemen nieuwe deuren op. Wie die voorbij is, komt in een andere omgeving: die van een radiostudio.

Directeur Yusef Assaf –een schuilnaam– van de culturele organisatie annex radiostudio opent weer een nieuwe deur. Twee jonge, Arabische medewerkers kijken op. Ze zijn juist bezig met het opnemen van een Bijbelstudie in het Arabisch. De één zit voor een dikke wand van glas achter een groot mengpaneel, de tweede zit aan de andere kant achter een microfoon.

„Hij heeft een prachtige stem”, knikt Assaf naar de jongeman terwijl die een paar zinnen inspreekt. Even later, tijdens een korte pauze, glimlacht de medewerker om dat compliment. „Voor de eer van God”, zegt hij.

Verlanglijstje

Dit is de studio van Trans World Radio (TWR), een internationale christelijke organisatie die al zestig jaar het Evangelie via de radio verspreidt (zie kader).

Vooral gebieden waar zendelingen moeilijk kunnen komen, staan hoog op het verlanglijstje van TWR. Dus zijn er in de Arabische wereld volop uitdagingen, knikt directeur Assaf van het kantoor in het Midden-Oosten. „We kunnen zelfs tot in Jemen komen, vooral ’s avonds en ’s nachts.”

Hij grijpt een kladpapiertje en een pen en laat zien hoe dat werkt. Korte radiogolven worden vanaf de zendlocatie de lucht in gestuurd. Op het moment dat ze de hoger gelegen ionosfeer bereiken, worden ze weerkaatst en bereiken ze vele kilometers verder opnieuw de aarde, als een omgekeerde V. Assaf tekent er een heleboel achter elkaar op zijn blaadje. „Eenmaal op aarde kaatsen ze weer terug en begint de reis opnieuw.”

’s Nachts werkt dat proces van weerkaatsing het beste, legt de directeur uit. „Als de zon niet schijnt, kan de ionosfeer korte- en middengolfsignalen beter weerkaatsen.”

Standaard-Arabisch

Dat theoretische verhaal leidt tot hele praktische resultaten. „We krijgen reacties van luisteraars uit alle 22 islamitische landen in het Midden-Oosten en Noord-Afrika”, zegt Assaf. „Mensen weten ons echt te vinden. Uit onderzoek kunnen we dat redelijk hard maken, al neemt natuurlijk niet iedereen contact op. Zeker in het Midden-Oosten is het niet gebruikelijk om te schrijven.”

Omdat de islamitische wereld zo groot is, zitten er ook enorme verschillen in de gesproken vorm van Arabisch. Het Arabisch van Marokko is op veel punten nauwelijks te vergelijken met het Arabisch van Irak. Wel is het modern standaard-Arabisch, dat onder meer in de krant en in journaals gebruikt wordt, in principe hetzelfde.

TWR kiest voor een mix van standaard-Arabisch en de regionale vormen. „Ongeveer de helft zenden we uit in het klassieke Arabisch, de andere helft in de vele verschillende dialecten”, legt Assaf uit.

Slaapkamer

Evangelisatie via massamedia speelt vaak een belangrijke rol voor mensen in islamitische landen die tot geloof in Christus komen, blijkt keer op keer uit onderzoek. Programma’s via radio, televisie en internet komen op plaatsen waar de traditionele zendeling onmogelijk kan komen.

Soms klinkt de overtuiging dat radio intussen zijn tijd wel heeft gehad; vooral televisie en internet zouden de meest succesvolle vertolkers van het Evangelie in gesloten gebieden zijn.

Directeur Assaf is het daar niet mee eens. Hij draait zich om naar een kast achter zich en pakt er een klein radiootje van af. „We weten dat mensen radio gebruiken als een privé-instrument. Dat is hét grote verschil tussen evangelisatie via de radio en via de tv.”

Hij houdt het apparaatje dicht tegen zijn oor. „De tv staat vaak op een centrale plek in de woonkamer, maar een radioprogramma kun je via een klein transistorradiootje ook op je eigen slaapkamer beluisteren.”

En dat gebeurt, weet Assaf uit ervaring. „Een vrouw uit Irak luisterde jarenlang in het geheim naar onze programma’s. Pas na tien jaar schreef ze ons een brief.”

Bemoedigen

Zo zijn er zo veel prachtverhalen te vertellen. Assaf laat ze graag horen. Hij klikt een e-mail aan op zijn computer. „Ik voel me zo dorstig”, vertaalt hij het bericht van een man uit Jemen. „Ik hoop dat ik jullie niet lastigval, maar ik ben zo vol van God.”

„Is dat niet wonderlijk?” vraagt de directeur. „Deze man, een moslim uit Jemen, verkeerde in grote nood. God wees hem op onze programma’s. Hij stuurde ons een mail, waarna ons team hem terug kon schrijven en hem kon bemoedigen om te bidden. Tot onze eigen verbazing schreef hij terug dat God zijn gebed had verhoord en zijn leven radicaal had veranderd. Hij deelde ons mee dat hij op zijn beurt ook graag anderen wilde bereiken. Daarop stuurden we hem Bijbelstudiemateriaal. Gisteren hoorden we dat hij een groep van vier mensen om zich heen heeft verzameld met wie hij Bijbelstudie doet en naar de radio luistert.”

Assaf wordt zelf ook weer aangestoken door de kracht van het verhaal. Met een blij gezicht: „Is dit niet wat de Bijbel bedoelt dat we elkaars juk zullen dragen?”

Vroege Kerk

Dat werk wordt er niet in alle opzichten makkelijker op, verwacht Assaf. Hij wijst op de Arabische opstanden, die het leven voor christenen in diverse landen lastiger hebben gemaakt. Van een Arabische lente is geen sprake, stelt de directeur, die als Arabisch christen zelf al zijn hele leven in het Midden-Oosten woont. „We weten niet wat er precies gaat gebeuren, maar ik constateer wel dat de kerk hier steeds meer gaat lijken op de situatie ten tijde van de Vroege Kerk.”

Voor veel christenen in de Arabische wereld is dat een reden om liefst vandaag nog te vertrekken, constateert Assaf. „Kijk naar een land als Jordanië. Honderd jaar geleden was daar nog zo’n 40 procent van de mensen christen. Nu is dat nog maar ongeveer 2 procent. Dat maakt me verdrietig. Ik ga niemand veroordelen, maar ik weet wel: als iemand kiest om te blijven en God te vertrouwen, zal God bescherming kunnen geven.”

Veel vrucht

Bezorgd is hij echter niet over die ontwikkeling. „Het wordt wel moeilijker, maar God zal deze omstandigheden gebruiken om Zijn Kerk te vergroten, zoals Hij altijd doet. De druk op mensen in de Arabische wereld wordt groter, waardoor mensen meer dan ooit op zoek zijn naar waarheid. Persoonlijk geloof ik dat de opstanden heel, heel veel mogelijkheden voor evangelisatie zullen openen. Als we er nu voor kiezen om God standvastig te volgen, zal dat in de komende jaren veel vrucht dragen.”

Die vrucht komt niet in eigen kracht, beklemtoont Assaf. „Het zal altijd Gods kracht zijn die ons in gang zet. Hij heeft mij er niet eens bij nodig. Als ik niet luister, is er wel een ander. Maar Hij gaat door met Zijn plan. God gebruikt nooit grote aantallen. Hij gebruikt individuele mensen om de loop van de geschiedenis te veranderen.”

Evangelie in meer dan 200 talen

Trans World Radio heeft als missie de wereld te bereiken met het Evangelie via de radio. Dit jaar viert de organisatie haar zestigjarig jubileum. Oprichter Paul Freed, een Amerikaanse zendeling, zag het als zijn roeping om de Bijbelse boodschap in Spanje te verbreiden, wat in 1952 nog een gesloten land was. De beste optie om het Evangelie toch binnen te krijgen, leek via radiosignalen te zijn. Freed begon Trans World Radio vanuit Tanger in Marokko, gericht op de Spanjaarden.

Later veranderde de focus, waardoor Europa niet langer vanuit een islamitisch land wordt bereikt, maar de islamitische wereld juist vanuit Europa. Sterke zenders in Monte Carlo in Monaco en op Cyprus zorgen ervoor dat radiosignalen over de hele Arabische wereld verspreid kunnen worden.

Daarnaast zijn er meer dan 2300 lokale zendstations waarvan TWR gebruikmaakt. Steeds meer programma’s zijn bovendien ook via internet te beluisteren. De uitzendingen hebben plaats in meer dan 200 talen en zijn te beluisteren in ruim 160 landen. De Arabische wereld neemt nog altijd een belangrijke plek in.

Ook in Nederland is een afdeling van de internationale zendingsorganisatie. TWR Nederland & België is gevestigd in kasteel De Schaffelaar in Barneveld.

http://www.refdag.nl/kerkplein/kerknieu ... n_1_635453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
mercator

Bericht door mercator »

Ariel schreef:
Dat komt omdat moslims niet genoeg lijden in Europa. Ze hebben hier een te best leven en ze worden hier geknuffeld en verheven, en daarom denken ze dat ze de beste religie van de gehele wereld aanhangen.
Natuurlijk, een moslim in Europa heeft er alle belang bij om eeuwig moslim te blijven. Dan krijgt hij alles gratis en voor niets van de Christenen daar :D .
Dat wist Gerard Reve al in 1987: de katholieke kerk geeft ALLES gratis weg. Aan junks, haarboeren, Turkijers, Oeigoeren en sociale denkers. Aan iedereen, zolang die maar niet katholiek zijn !
De Ideale Mens is een negroïde transsexueel in een rolstoel
King George

Re: Handleiding voor het bekeren van honderdduizenden moslim

Bericht door King George »

Het werk van Mulish, dat is vullis;
Het werk van Reve, da's pas leven

G.K. van 't Reve
Het morele gelijk ligt bij het volk

Citaten van Mustafa Kemal Atatürk over de Islam
Plaats reactie