For Britain

xplosive

For Britain

Bericht door xplosive »

Gun jezelf wat je een ander toewenst     islam = racisme   & de hel op aarde voor mens en dier
                                   koran = racistisch & handboek voor criminelen
      Moslimlanden bewijzen dagelijks:    meer islam = meer verkrachte mensenrechten
xplosive

Re: For Britain

Bericht door xplosive »

Gun jezelf wat je een ander toewenst     islam = racisme   & de hel op aarde voor mens en dier
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Afbeelding
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Wat er ongeveer 5 jaar geleden aan vooraf ging :

Anne-Marie Waters | Islam Is Not A Peaceful Religion

xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Dit wordt de eerste verkiezing waaraan For Britain gaat deelnemen :

Anne Marie Waters: Why I'm standing in Lewisham East

Zie ook Lewisham East by-election, 2018

Daaruit :
A by-election will be held in the UK Parliament constituency of Lewisham East on 14 June 2018
Afbeelding

Laatst gewijzigd door xplosive op wo jun 06, 2018 6:22 am, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Een andere interessante actie die ooit georganiseerd werd door de lijsttrekker van For Britain :

Islam Kills Women rally - Anne Marie Waters (1)

Islam Kills Women rally - Anne Marie Waters (2)

xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Een betere reclame voor "For Britain" door tegenstanders van "For Britain" is haast niet denkbaar :

Anti-racist campaign attacks “Islamophobic” candidate in Lewisham by-election
by Marlen Kremer/ June 8, 2018

Anti-racism campaigners have isssued a warning over the anti-Islam views held by Anne Marie Waters, a former UKIP member and far right candidate in the forthcoming Lewisham East by-election.

After she lost against Henry Bolton during last year’s UKIP leadership election, Waters set up the new far-right party For Britain.

She is one of 14 candiates in the by-election due next Thursday. It has been called because the former Lewisham East MP, Heidi Alexander, was appointed Deputy Mayor for Transport, which demanded her to resign her seat in parliament.

The full list of candidates can be found here.

Stand Up to Racism campaigner Harold Wilson said: “The Times newspaper has described ‘For Britain’ as replicating the role of the British National Party (BNP).

“Anybody who remembers the racist murder of Stephen Lawrence will recall the presence of the BNP ‘bookshop’ in Welling and the associated spike in racist attacks.

We can’t let Anne-Marie Waters spread views that threaten Muslims in our community today”.

Damien Egan, Mayor of Lewisham said: “Lewisham’s diversity is our greatest strength. From welcoming migrants from the Commonwealth after the war, to welcoming refugees fleeing war-torn countries and poverty today.

“Our community is not just diverse – it has great solidarity. We have always stood up against intolerance and oppression: from standing up to the National Front in the Battle of Lewisham 40 years ago to tackling anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and all other forms of hatred today.

“There is no place in Lewisham for the hate of For Britain or any other fascist or racist group.”

In 2016, Anne Marie Waters was leader of the official PEGIDA UK branch (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West), an anti-Islam organisation originally founded in Germany.

She was supported by Tommy Robinson, ex-leader of the EDL and former member of the fascist BNP, recently sentenced to 13 months in prison for being in contempt of court.

Waters has a history of being criticised for her anti-Islam comments.

The group warns that Waters’ candidacy would be a “threat to the Muslim community” and has appealed for people’s support to oppose the far-right party: “There should be no platform for Waters’ and For Britain’s racist bile in this election for Lewisham’s new MP”.

The group is supported by David Lammy, the Labour MP for Tottenham.
Om eruit te pikken :

- anti-islam = far-right (extreem-rechts)
- "For Britain" is net zo fascistisch en racistisch als de BNP destijds was en in verband gebracht met een racistische moord in Welling van ongeveer 25 jaar geleden.
    • Ter achtergrondinformatie : Welling, 1993

Daaruit :
      The vicious attack that left Stephen Lawrence bleeding to death at a south east London bus stop in 1993 was a racist murder that left a family heartbroken and many people angry.

There had already been other racist murders — Orville Blair, Rolan Adams and Rohit Duggal. Since the fascist British National Party (BNP) had opened its headquarters in Welling, south east London, racially motivated attacks had increased by a staggering 200 percent, leading the area to be named “Britain’s racist murder capital”.

Legal attempts to close down the Nazi HQ masquerading as a bookshop did not succeed. Time after time the Tory government and the Metropolitan Police failed to act, failed to protect local people of colour from unprovoked racist attacks and ultimately failed Stephen Lawrence.
- "For Britain" vormt een bedreiging voor moslims
- diversity is our greatest strength
- (veronderstelde) islamofobie = haat
- De leider van "For Britain" werd gesteund door iemand die in de gevangenis is gegooid (en dús wel crimineel zal zijn)
- "For Britain" mag geen platform krijgen (oftewel : aanhangers van "For Britain" moeten ondemocratisch monddood gemaakt worden)

De leugenachtige linkse cliché's en besmeuring druipen ervan af. En natuurlijk mag "For Britain" geen weerwoord krijgen waaruit zou kunnen blijken dat die cliché's en besmeuring kant noch wal raken.
Laatst gewijzigd door xplosive op vr jun 08, 2018 11:10 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

Wat een ongelooflijk imbeciel artikel en wat een totale blindheid voor het wezen van de islam!
De Islam is een groot gevaar!
Jezus leeft maar Mohammed is dood (en in de hel)
King George

Bericht door King George »

“Diversity is our greatest strengt”

Wel, als dat hoor of lees heb ik alweer genoeg putlucht gesnoven.
Het morele gelijk ligt bij het volk

Citaten van Mustafa Kemal Atatürk over de Islam
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

De "war is on" in Lewisham East naar het schijnt. Meer dan ooit is het van belang dat "For Britain" daar slaagt en de verkiezingen op 14 juni a.s. wint.

Hier is te zien waar Lewisham East ligt in Londen (de rivier de Theems valt ook duidelijk te onderscheiden) :

Afbeelding

Op de kaart hieronder is te zien dat Welling (waar naar verwezen werd in verband met een racistische moord aldaar in 1993) even ten oosten van Lewisham ligt. Zo wordt duidelijk hoe men tracht met dit sentiment "For Britain" eronder te krijgen.

Afbeelding
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

In dit kader een interessant interview met de artiest Morrissey. Vooral ook interessant omdat bepaalde uitlatingen van Morrissey in het interview door de Britse establishment mainstream media volledig de grond in werden geschreven.

Hier het originele (onverminkte) interview zoals gepubliceerd op de eigen website van Morrissey :
April 16, 2018

MORRISSEY TALKS TO JOHN RIGGERS April 2018

JOHN: Thanks for talking to me because I know you don’t talk to the press anymore. I can guess the reasons why, but can you explain them now?

MORRISSEY: Yes. There is simply no point. They don’t print what you say, and they print what you didn’t say. There’s hardly any point in me being there! The function of reporting has disappeared. Now, all journalists are megastars and the only aim of their interview is to express and establish their own personal views, and to hell with whatever the interviewee says.

JOHN: So why have you agreed to talk to me?

MORRISSEY: Because you’re not from The Guardian.

JOHN: SPIN magazine have recently termed you a fascist. I’ve never known SPIN be so aggressive towards anyone before. I am very shocked by SPIN. Are you aware of their accusation?

MORRISSEY: Yes, and I will be interested to see how they explain themselves in court. It’s unfortunate to take any publication to court, but sometimes you must, and this is one of those times because otherwise the press can succeed in dictating an ugly view, which they fully realize can place you in danger.

JOHN: Why do you think the press suddenly see you as a difficult figure?

MORRISSEY: Because I speak from the heart. The mainstream media will only encourage pop artists who have nothing to say. We are meant to keep our nose out of politics even though we are all living, breathing humans and as much a part of 2018 life as anyone else.

JOHN: You are 59 next month, is this a concern?

MORRISSEY: We might as well call it 60 and get it over with.

JOHN: How old are you in your heart?

MORRISSEY: Good question! 165.

JOHN: Did you ever think your social theories would be as much sought after as your songs?

MORRISSEY: They were always one and the same thing.

JOHN: You have been accused of supporting Brexit by the press. Why are they so concerned, do you think?

MORRISSEY: Accused is the correct word! It isn’t possible to be congratulated for supporting Brexit, is it? That should tell you all you need to know about the outstanding lack of neutrality within the British press. It’s all a pointless argument anyway because, as you’ve surely noticed, Brexit did not happen. The EU wouldn’t allow it to happen. It is now a dead issue. The people said Leave but the EU said no. People wanted to leave the EU because of the complete erosion of freedom under EU rules, and the fair-minded majority now see in even more frightening ways how very much they are hated by the EU, not to mention the British political elite. How England is today is a country that is not leaving the EU. Hungary, Italy, Finland and Poland will leave before the UK is allowed to. A second referendum is muttered about but people don’t realize how a second referendum will see an ever higher percentage of people voting Leave. What then? A third referendum?

JOHN: Did you actually vote to leave?

MORRISSEY: No, I haven’t ever voted. I don’t have sufficient faith in the circus of politics … and … you can see why! It is a moral disaster on every level. Even Tesco wouldn’t employ Diane Abbott.

JOHN: Your music explains fully how you feel, and your audience is now more dedicated to you than ever before. Is this why you continue? I remember you were talking about retirement in 1992!

MORRISSEY: Unfortunately I cannot retire from myself! If I could, I would!

JOHN: Do you still listen to The Smiths?

MORRISSEY: No. It was beautiful, but it’s gone. My pride is with Low In High School, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Years Of Refusal, Ringleader Of the Tormentors, You Are The Quarry, Swords, Southpaw Grammar, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall and I … they are me, whereas The Smiths was a great but simplistic time. I cannot imagine my life without those solo albums, yes, and even Maladjusted ! I love them so much.

JOHN: You didn’t mention Viva Hate or Kill Uncle ?

MORRISSEY: I wasn’t ready. I rushed in too quickly. It was my fault.

JOHN: Your solo musicians receive no support from the press.

MORRISSEY: Last year I did an interview with The Times newspaper and the piece emerged with an enormous photograph of The Smiths … who weren’t even mentioned in the conversation! I must live with it. There can never be enough detail to look beyond The Smiths, or to write a headline that wasn’t a Smiths song. I don’t think it’s a hateful gesture to keep pulling me back to 1983, but there’s certainly a morbid sentimentality. It’s a bit like referring to David Bowie only in relation to The Laughing Gnome.

JOHN: You didn’t seem to mourn the death of David Bowie?

MORRISSEY: Oh. What was I supposed to do?

JOHN: People associate you with one another, yet I’m not sure why.

MORRISSEY: I am surprised that people whose entire life has been the music industry manage to live as long as they do. There’s something mentally crushing about persistently placing yourself before people for their approval. As a matter of fact, I absolutely love to sing. You’d never guess, would you?

JOHN: Your last album was dedicated to Dick Gregory, yet a question of racism has always chased you through the press.

MORRISSEY: People accuse, yes, but they can’t penetrate or illuminate. The sole point of all of those NME slurs was to turn my audience against me. I recall one NME piece many years ago which addressed its readers with ”we just can’t turn you off him, can we ?”. That said it all. And as far as racism goes, the modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless. It’s just a way of changing the subject. When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is ”hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.”

JOHN: What are your thoughts on the upcoming UK elections?

MORRISSEY: They are local elections but people use their vote with national party figures in mind. UKIP is dead, and Nigel Farage aided their downfall by supporting Henry Bolton. Theresa May was always a Prime Minister uninvited. She is incapable of leadership. She cannot say her own name unless it’s written down on a cue card in front of her. I recall her speech on Eid al-Adhar, and how she referred to it as a ”joyous celebration” … as millions of animals had their throats slit to mark the occasion. I wondered what kind of compassion she could possibly have. The answer is none. However, the Conservatives conserve nothing in modern Britain. In fact, they are the prime destructors of British heritage. Labour are no different from the Conservatives in that they do not object to FGM, halal slaughter, child marriage, and so on. There is no moral clarity with these people, and you shouldn’t vote in a certain way simply because you always have. Do you have the nerve to vote differently? If you have any concern for animal welfare, for example, you cannot possibly vote for either Conservatives or Labour, because both parties support halal slaughter, which, as we all know, is evil. Furthermore, halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS, and yet in England we have halal meat served in hospitals and schools! UK law is pointless!

JOHN: Will animal abuse ever stop?

MORRISSEY: Yes. Walk into any major supermarket and you will see how cow’s milk has shrank into to a small corner whilst alternative milks have taken over. Even people who don’t care about animal welfare would rather have rice, oat or cashew milk. The same has happened to eggs. It’s very difficult to locate them now in a supermarket. Obviously I wouldn’t ever buy eggs, but it’s worth taking note of these things.

JOHN: But halal is done in the name of religion.

MORRISSEY: Most murder is! But animals rights must come before religion. Religion must cease to be the ONLY word. I am not interested in what people did ten thousand years ago. I am concerned about what is happening today.

JOHN: Kosher is also very cruel.

MORRISSEY: Very. It, too, must be banned. I am not saying that stunned slaughter is acceptable, because it couldn’t ever be. If you use the term ‘humane slaughter’ then you might as well talk in terms of ‘humane rape’.
People sound very stupid when they mention ‘humane slaughter’.

JOHN: A lot of people can’t afford a vegan diet. (noot van xplosive : dit is pure onzin)

MORRISSEY: I think the point is that we cease to put ourselves first. It is not about what we frivolously want. Every animal even during slaughter fights and kicks until its very last breath. It has one instinct and that is to survive. I stopped watching television because of animal death commercials. I couldn’t allow that into my living space for one more day. I feel liberated without it. They won’t show cigarette commercials but it’s OK to show butchered lambs? And to laugh about it?

JOHN: Don’t you ever wonder if your views have held your career back?

MORRISSEY: Nothing I say is provocative. They are just facts.

JOHN: You say you have never known a British political party that represents your views.

MORRISSEY: There is a new party called For Britain. They have the best approach to animal welfare, whereas no other party even bothers to mention animal welfare. The EU will not protect animals from halal or kosher practice. For Britain seem to say what many British people are currently thinking, which is why the BBC or Channel 4 News will not acknowledge them, because, well, For Britain would change British politics forever … and we can’t have that! If you love animals, you really cannot vote Labour or Conservative. Give animals a break. They’ve done enough for you. Let them live.

JOHN: Your recent tour was magnificent. You seemed very happy.

MORRISSEY: I am!

JOHN: What about a new album?

MORRISSEY: It is under way.

JOHN: Some people objected to your new song Israel.

MORRISSEY: Most did not. It doesn’t do to constantly consider the feelings of those who are determined to hate you eternally. I’m not here for them.

JOHN: The music is much stronger than I can ever remember. I couldn’t imagine The Smiths being so varied or so powerful.

MORRISSEY: The Smiths were explosive during the Rank tour. Before that, we were all fumbling about - me, especially. My voice wasn’t great. The music was always solid.

JOHN: I Wish You Lonely and Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage are your best ever songs. David Bowie was not writing great songs at this period of his career.

MORRISSEY: I’ve said this previously but I don’t think I have the same lyrical concerns as other singers or writers, so it’s difficult to compare. Everyone, I assume, does their best.

JOHN: I Bury The Living is a shocking song because it is a taboo subject - the idea that a solider might enjoy war and killing. As always, the tabloids attacked you for this song.

MORRISSEY: The tabloids would attack me if I reversed global warming. I once made a comment about China and of course The Guardian attacked me, but the next day David Cameron said more or less the same thing about China and The Guardian praised him! So, you see, personal bias is usually at the root.

JOHN: Spent The Day In Bed was a big radio hit. Was this a good feeling? It’s been a long time since I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris.

MORRISSEY: It’s still an incredible feeling to be driving along and suddenly your song comes on the radio. I actually stop breathing.

JOHN: Will you stay with BMG?

MORRISSEY: Well, they have very high walls. I think they haven’t had it easy with me because the songs are not pop pap and therefore radio isn’t automatically obliging. My career, if it is a career, is measured in minutes.

JOHN: What do you mean?

MORRISSEY: I mean that I can only plan minute by minute. My legs are all I have to hold me up. (laughs)

JOHN: Are you healthy?

MORRISSEY: No. I’d like to play sports and swim and so forth but such places are usually full of people holding iPhones, and of course, before you know it there’s a shot of you on someone’s Facebook clinging to the parallel bars.

JOHN: You had a bad time with Der Spiegel newspaper in Germany. I heard the tapes and the interviewer sounded agreeable and happy with you, but then she wrote an ugly piece. What is the point of this, do you think?

MORRISSEY: Genuine hate? Well, I think a lot of writers are genuinely embarrassed to say ”I really enjoy your music, and you are unique and you look great” - this is thought not to be useful journalism. In order to be thought to be a good writer it seems to me that you must bury your subject. This is also true of biography. You must write with no forgiveness about pop artists who probably saved your life at some stage.

JOHN: Low In High School has a boy on the front holding a sign which says AXE THE MONARCHY. Why did you feel the need to say this again?

MORRISSEY: It wasn’t actually my idea! The photograph was a big surprise to me and I momentarily thought it was very funny. We were in a situation where artwork needed to be handed over instantly in order to meet a release deadline. I wish I’d had a bit longer to get it right. Often, as with Southpaw Grammar and World of Morrissey, there isn’t actually a striking photograph of me to go on the cover. Sounds ridiculous, but it’s true.

JOHN: What is your favourite sleeve, and worst favourite?

MORRISSEY: I didn’t ever like the original Kill Uncle or Southpaw Grammar, or Maladjusted - which was the worst. My favourite is the Greatest Hits image. People think I meticulously design the album sleeves myself, but I don’t.

JOHN: With your views on the monarchy, why did you recently play The Royal Albert Hall, Alexandra Palace and even The London Palladium? Your mother was in the Royal Box, apparently?

MORRISSEY: Yes, my mother, whose name is also Elizabeth, was in the Royal Box. I think those halls belong to all of us. I also think you are asking me if I have softened towards monarchy?

JOHN: No, but, you’ve asked yourself, so go ahead!

MORRISSEY: Well, you know, even a passion to save the planet can start to tire out a bit. I am not fiendish where the House of Windsor is concerned. I resent being ordered to be in awe. I resent the assumption that I must be relentlessly engaged in being in awe of power and money. The House of Windsor represents the strictest social inequality, but I have, I think, expressed my opinion many times, and I don’t feel the need to go on about it, and I wish no ill to anyone. I have been invited to Buckingham Palace three times, did you know? Charles once sent a signed note. If I get a fourth invitation I will go. It seems rude not to! (laughs) I am certain I could persuade Anne that eating horses isn’t a nice thing to do.

JOHN: But you persist with animal welfare?

MORRISSEY: Because animals have no voice. If animals spoke English then no one would eat them. You see, racism is at its most abhorrent in relation to eating animals. If you eat animals, isn’t it a display of hatred for a certain species? And what gives you the right to eat another species or race? Would you eat people from Sri Lanka?

JOHN: In The Bullfighter Dies you are happy because the bullfighter has been killed by the bull.

MORRISSEY: I am applauding the bull. From every angle the torture of the bull is staged. The bullfighter is a spectacular failure who cannot actually fight the bull without a mass of weapons and a host of helpers, whereas the bull stands alone. No one can possibly believe that this is sport. They say ’oh, but it is tradition’, well, yes, but murder has a long tradition in Spain, should we celebrate that, also? A Murder Festival?

JOHN: London has become a murder capital recently.

MORRISSEY: London is debased. The Mayor of London tells us about ”Neighborhood policin ” - what is ‘policin’? He tells us London is an ”amazin ” city. What is ‘amazin’? This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly! I saw an interview where he was discussing mental health, and he repeatedly said ”men’el ” … he could not say the words ‘mental health’. The Mayor of London! Civilisation is over!

JOHN: But why do you think so many people are being killed in London?

MORRISSEY: London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness. What this means is that the perpetrator is considered to be as much of a victim as the actual victim. We live in the Age of Atrocity.

JOHN: Since you have so much to say on many subjects, why do you not appear on television interviews?

MORRISSEY: Haven’t you heard of people like Cathy Newman or Jo Coburn? They don’t discuss, they insult. If all fails they’ll conclude the interview by calling your grandmother a fat slob. Diverse opinion is banned in England, debate is over. The most offensive thing you can do in modern Britain is to have an opinion and to talk clearly.

JOHN: How can we be saved?

MORRISSEY: Music is your only friend.

JOHN: When will you play more concerts?

MORRISSEY: I believe Austria and Finland are on course for July.

JOHN: Thank you, and most especially for World Peace Is None Of Your Business.
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

De verkiezingen in Lewisham East zijn precies op de verjaardag van Donald Trump, als Donald Trump 72 wordt. Ik benieuwd of dat feit For Britain nog geluk gaat brengen.
Ali Yas
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ali Yas »

If you love animals, you really cannot vote Labour or Conservative. Give animals a break. They’ve done enough for you. Let them live.
Dit is emotioneel geredeneerd zonder enige ratio. De dieren die we opeten zouden nooit hebben geleefd als we ze niet wilden opeten. Als we ze laten leven tot ze vanzelf doodgaan, hebben ze een veel ellendiger dood dan als wij dat doen: binnen een seconde, zonder dat ze er erg in hebben. Met Morrissey moet men dus maar niet meer over dieren praten, want voor de rest is hij erg helder.
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Ali Yas schreef:
If you love animals, you really cannot vote Labour or Conservative. Give animals a break. They’ve done enough for you. Let them live.
Dit is emotioneel geredeneerd zonder enige ratio. De dieren die we opeten zouden nooit hebben geleefd als we ze niet wilden opeten. Als we ze laten leven tot ze vanzelf doodgaan, hebben ze een veel ellendiger dood dan als wij dat doen: binnen een seconde, zonder dat ze er erg in hebben. Met Morrissey moet men dus maar niet meer over dieren praten, want voor de rest is hij erg helder.
Wat ik denk dat je je niet realiseert is dat het hele gesleep naar slachthuizen en de doodsangst die (eenmaal aangekomen in slachthuizen) daarmee gepaard gaat ook het nodige lijden met zich meebrengt. Eenmaal oud, vermoeid en versleten zal een dier rustiger inslapen dan wanneer het nog in de kracht van zijn leven is.

Maar afgezien dáárvan zegt Morrissey bovendien rake dingen over halalslacht en dergelijke.

Dus om om die redenen vinden dat Morrissey hierover beter niet aan het woord kan worden gelaten lijkt mij nogal extreem.
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Pilgrim

Bericht door Pilgrim »

“’t Ligt vlakbij je en je ziet het niet...”

Geplaatst op 12 juni 2018

Afbeelding
Paul Weston.

(Over de soms onbegrijpelijke opinies en voorkeuren van de Britten – óók van de Realisten onder hen.)

Ik mag dan in sommige opzichten een wat je noemt “kritische PVV’er zijn, ik blijf er uiteindelijk wél één. Dat merk ik namelijk van mezelf, zodra ik berichten onder ogen krijg van Geert, die in het buitenland furore maakt. Ja, U leest het goed: hoezeer ik er ook van overtuigd ben dat het een goede zaak zou zijn als onze lijsttrekker iets meer aandacht aan de dag zou leggen voor campagnes in éigen land (en dan met name voor zijn eigen áchterban, waarvan ik nog steeds serieus vind dat die er wel wat érg als los zand bij bungelt; leuker kunnen we het niet maken, helaas) moet ik héél eerlijk bekennen dat ik nooit het gevoel van trots ben kwijtgeraakt dat mij bereikt bij zulke nieuwsberichten en/of televisiebeelden vanuit diverse landen tot aan de VS en Australië toe! Op zo’n moment is hij dan toch wel weer “Onze Geert”, die het ‘m toch maar weer flikt – en die de Realisten overal ter wereld óns doet benijden. Je zou nu eenmaal bijzónder ver héén zijn als dát je als Nederlands Realist niets meer dééd – dénk ik zomaar.

Vandaar dat ik vandaag zelfs – wat ik anders nooit doe- een extra account aanmaakte bij de digitale Telegraaf, alleen om het volledige artikel te kunnen lezen van zaterdagavond j.l. over het optreden van Geert bij de ‘Free Tommy’ demonstratie in Londen. Om precies te zijn, werd ik daartoe trouwens ook getriggerd door dat éne laatste zinnetje, dat nog te lezen viel vóór dat account was aangemaakt, namelijk dít: “Hadden wij maar zo’n politicus, klinkt het onder de demonstranten…” Ik geïntrigeerd verder gelezen, zodra dat mogelijk was, maar méér werd daar niet meer over gezegd. Of dan nog min of meer in de zesde alinea:

“Colin Giles uit Green Hithe in Kent hoort het allemaal instemmend aan. ‘Hij weet waarover hij praat’, klinkt het waarderend. ‘Er is een groot gevoel van onbehagen bij ons Britten. Het is wachten op een politicus met een vergelijkbaar charisma die die gevoelens aanboort. Nee, dat is anders dan Farage, laat Giles merken. Die vertegenwoordigt toch niet echt de werkende klasse.”

Nee, oké, agree: Nigel inderdaad niet en daarnaast mochten we er recentelijk definitief achter komen dat hij, als het er op aankomt, net zo’n islam-appeaser is als de gevestigde politici, maar good gracious (om maar even in de sfeer te blijven), je zou zo’n Giles wel dwars door de digitale barrière heen bij z’n kladden willen grijpen en hem toevoegen: “Just a moment, Mate: Jullie hébben immers zo’n politicus! Je bent toch niet stekeblind, of zo?!”

Want persoonlijk kan ik me totaal niet voorstellen dat iemand daar nog hulpeloos naar zit te hengelen als hij toch een politicus bij de hand heeft als PAUL WESTON, voormalig leider van Liberty GB, thans mede-aanvoerder van ‘For Britain’. Ik geef overigens toe dat hij kennelijk bij dít evenement niet aanwezig was, zo ver als ik heb kunnen achterhalen. Om welke reden dan ook niet gevraagd, of, wie weet, zelf een steekhoudende reden gehad om af te slaan; dat blijft onduidelijk. Waarbij trouwens in herinnering mag worden gebracht dat de man in deze aangelegenheid (zoals gewoonlijk) evengoed al zijn sporen had verdiend, zeker door zijn video-toespraken, zoals deze.

Daarvan heeft Weston er al ettelijke gemaakt, zoals bekend, maar dat niet alleen: Wie zich er een beetje in verdiept heeft, weet dat hij in het verleden ook al diverse openbare toespraken heeft gehouden, júist voor bewegingen als EDL of Britain First, omdat hij traditioneel steeds dé Britse politicus is geweest die altijd onverbloemd hun zijde koos! Nee, ik herhaal het nog eens: Prachtig, dat Geert daar nu mocht spreken, evenals de Vlaams Belang voorman Filip Dewinter, maar tenzij de weigering, om een urgente reden, van Weston zelf is uitgegaan, is het voor mij persoonlijk totaal onbegrijpelijk dat hij zich afgelopen zaterdag niet aan hun zijde bevond!

Volgens Giles ontberen de Britten een politicus met een vergelijkbaar charisma als dat van Geert... Tja, vraag ik me dan af, wát moet er dan precies verstaan worden onder ‘charisma?’ Zuiver persoonlijke kwestie, ik geef het toe, maar vanaf het ogenblik dat ik van deze man, hier op “E. J. Bron”, de eerste videotoespraak mocht bekijken, ben ik diep onder de indruk geweest van zijn openheid, zijn duidelijkheid, zijn gedetailleerdheid en daarnaast ook nog zijn zorgvuldige articulatie, die het vrijwel iedere niet-Brit mogelijk maakte zijn redevoeringen zelfs te begrijpen zonder gebruik te maken van ondertiteling! Hij heeft altijd zonder ook maar enige schroom geuit, wat... welnu, tevens ‘onze’ Geert uit, bovendien onveranderlijk weldoordacht en zó voortreffelijk geformuleerd dat zijn meest verstokte tegenstander er in een debat geen speld tussen zou kunnen krijgen! De indruk die dát alles bij elkaar al maakt, zou dát dan al geen soort van ‘charisma’ genoemde kunnen worden?

Ik wéét dat Paul Weston onophoudelijk een vermoeide indruk maakt. Ik denk zelfs wel dat hij doorlopend vermoeid ís: Zoveel jaar schijnbaar vechten tegen de bierkaai breekt een mens licht óp. Maar zo moeilijk is het toch niet, althans naar mijn mening, om achter die zichtbare vermoeienis júist de onderhuidse kracht, de rotsvaste wil te herkennen die deze aan aan de dag legt om verbeten dóór te gaan: Moe, maar niet moegestreden, zogezegd. Het is een uiterlijk herkenbare moeheid, die je voor hem het gróótste respect doet opbrengen, die je er zelfs van weerhóudt om hem rechtstreeks aan te raden gas terug te nemen, omdat je instinctief voelt: Het is aan hemzelf om daarover te beslissen: Als hij voelt desondanks te moeten dóórgaan, dan gaat hij door... tot hij er bij neervalt, desnoods, maar tóch: Ook dát moet worden gerespecteerd.

“De Messias leed voor het heil van de Mensheid.” Paul Weston is echter geen Messias en pretendeert dat ook niet te zijn: Hij is een Méns, en één die, dat beseft elkeen, de moeite neemt naar zijn boodschap te luisteren, eenvoudig het Gelijk Aan Zijn Kant Heeft. Dus, Britten, wat lópen jullie te zoeken naar -anderssoortig- “charisma”? “’t Ligt vlakbij je en je ziet het niet”, zoals Louis Davids destijds al zong in “Als je voor een dubbeltje geboren bent...”

Mocht het plan aanwezig zijn om nóg meer manifestaties in het kader van “Free Tommy” te organiseren, zorg er dan als de blíksem voor dat deze man van de partij is: Als er iemand is die daar gewoon móet spreken, is hij het!

En, oh ja: Sla in de toekomst eens wat meer acht op wat hij allemaal te zeggen heeft: héél misschien heeft dat eiland van jullie dan nog een kansje.

Door: Theresa Geissler

https://ejbron.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/190130/
De Islam is een groot gevaar!
Jezus leeft maar Mohammed is dood (en in de hel)
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Tsja, For Britain had al iemand om namens For Britain op de "Free Tommy" manifestatie te spreken : Anne Marie Waters. Wat mij betreft had Paul Weston daar óók nog het woord mogen voeren, maar misschien is er afgesproken dat er slechts 1 persoon per organisatie zou spreken. Verder prima dat er in bovenstaand artikel de loftrompet over Paul Weston wordt gestoken. Wel vreemd dat daarin Anne Marie Waters niet wordt genoemd.
Ali Yas
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ali Yas »

For Britain is niet voor het land, dat blijft zonder meer, maar voor de cultuur zoals die door Britten is gesticht. Eigenlijk is het dus For Britons, al heeft misschien niet iedereen dat door. De verraders wel, en die zullen de aanhangers van For Britain dus wel weer van racisme betichten. Terecht en onterecht. Ja, For Britain is in wezen voor de Britten. En nee, dat is niet slecht. Of dachten ze soms dat de Pakistanen het opnemen voor de Britten? We zien daar geen enkel bewijs voor, integendeel.
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
Hans v d Mortel sr

Bericht door Hans v d Mortel sr »

xplosive schreef:
Ali Yas schreef:
Wat ik denk dat je je niet realiseert is dat het hele gesleep naar slachthuizen en de doodsangst die (eenmaal aangekomen in slachthuizen) daarmee gepaard gaat ook het nodige lijden met zich meebrengt. Eenmaal oud, vermoeid en versleten zal een dier rustiger inslapen dan wanneer het nog in de kracht van zijn leven is.

Maar afgezien dáárvan zegt Morrissey bovendien rake dingen over halalslacht en dergelijke.

Dus om om die redenen vinden dat Morrissey hierover beter niet aan het woord kan worden gelaten lijkt mij nogal extreem.
Groeten uit het vieze smerige moslimland Pakistan.
Ik weet niks met zekerheid. Ik ben ontoerekeningsvatbaar gelovig atheïst wegens gebrek aan de vrije wil.
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

Afbeelding

June 14, 2018 9:04 AM By Anne Marie Waters

I’ve faced protests before, but nothing like this. This week, I was prevented from entering a building, on police advice, because a left-wing mob was deemed uncontrollable and a threat to public safety – and it was me they were after. This is the current state of “democratic” Britain. I am a candidate in a by-election, being held today, to replace a member of our national Parliament. The short campaign has been vicious, and the media as usual is behind it.

We live in a Britain where the press openly lies about political candidates, placing them and others in danger. We live in a Britain where all of this is egged on by Her Majesty’s Opposition, an increasingly threatening Labour Party.

For years now, I’ve been labeled a racist and a fascist by a treacherous domestic media. Their work is done, because I can no longer move around freely and safely, and I can no longer take part in a Parliamentary hustings, because crowds of extreme leftists threaten my life. Reports claim that attendees were refused entry, others were spat at, and some were even pushed to the ground outside a venue in Lewisham, south London, where the election takes place. Police advised me and my security team not to approach the venue, because 100s of so-called “anti-fascists” were waiting.

In the end, the only hustings event in this election, the only opportunity for voters to question candidates, was cancelled to protect public safety.

My crime is a simple one: I criticise Islam. I truthfully point out that the abhorrent crimes routinely committed in its name come directly from its doctrines. I’ve told the painful truth that the jihadism, the apostasy-violence, the forced marriage, the honour violence, the FGM, and the genocidal Jew-hatred can all be found amidst the pages of Islamic scripture. Telling this observable and verifiable truth is more than enough to subject a person to the media’s Orwellian “two minutes hate”.

The media is not alone in advancing these lies; this country’s official opposition, the Labour Party, works in tandem to endanger the lives of its political opponents. The increasingly hard-Left Labour fielded a candidate in Lewisham (from a short-list that excluded anyone who was white) who promptly took the opportunity to boycott the hustings on the flimsy excuse that she wouldn’t “share a platform” with a fascist. In doing this, she repeats the lie and the crowd becomes angrier.

Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour leader, added his weight when he visited Lewisham to support his candidate. While there, he confirmed that yes, Labour candidate Janet Daby was right to refuse a platform with a “racist”…. and the crowd becomes angrier still.

While standing in solidarity with the Lewisham Islamic Centre – one of the most notorious mosques in the country and attended by the killers of Lee Rigby — Labour is whipping up potential riots in order to silence inconvenient views.

Labour and the British press have declared me a racist and a fascist and absolutely no evidence has been offered by either to back up this claim. So void of evidence are they that they refuse to debate me at all. The party of government, the so-called “Conservatives”, joins them in this boycott.

The result is a feral crowd, urged on by government and media lies, demanding that a candidate be denied access to voters. They succeed, and the entire event is cancelled.

All of this is happening for one reason; Islam. The British establishment is both terrified of Islam and enamoured of it. Given the prevalence of the extreme Left in both media and government, Islam is beloved for its anti-Western hate, its political and religious totalitarianism, and its violence. These things go down very well with the hard-left, who simply cannot fathom why anyone is allowed to disagree with them.

Our democracy is dead and left-wing fascism has replaced it. Islam now utterly dominates and the press, the police, and the government have fallen in to line. If we are to survive, with any freedoms intact, we must fight our own government, and our own press. We have an enormous task, but we also have the greatest weapon of all – the truth about the teachings of Islam. Nothing can take that away.
xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

xplosive

Bericht door xplosive »

De uitslag van de verkiezingen in Lewisham East volgens het volgende artikel :

Lewisham East by election: Janet Daby wins but Labour's majority cut by Lib Dems

Slecht nieuws dus. Labour heeft gewonnen met deze "diversiteitskandidaat" :

Afbeelding

De volledige uitslag volgens het artikel :

Janet Daby                            Labour Party (Lab)                                       11.033 (50,20%)
Lucy Salek                             Liberal Democrats (LD)                                  5.404 (24,59%)
Ross Archer                            Conservative and Unionist Party (C)                3.161 (14,38%)
Rosamund Adoo-Kissi-Debrah  Green Party of England and Wales (Green)        788 (  3,59%)
Mandu Reid                            Women's Equality Party (Women)                      506 (  2,30%)
David Kurten                          UK Independence Party (UKIP)                          380 (  1,73%)
Anne Marie Waters             For Britain Movement (FBM)                      266 ( 1,21%)
Maureen Martin                     Christian Peoples Alliance (CPA)                        168 (  0,76%)
Howling Laud Hope                Monster Raving Loony Party (Loony)                    93 (  0,42%)
Massimo DiMambro                Democrats and Veterans Party (DVP)                   67 (  0,30%)
Sean Finch                             Libertarian Party (Libertarian)                            38 (  0,17%)
Charles Carey                        No Description (ND)                                            37 (  0,17%)
Patrick Gray                          Radical Party (Radical)                                       20 (  0,09%)
Thomas Hall                          Young People’s Party (YPP)                                 18 (  0,08%)

Electorate 66.140; turnout 21.979 (33,23%)
Plaats reactie