Link over de arme Gaza Palenstijnen

Is het leven in een land van de islam echt het paradijs? Waarom zijn er geen rustige, stabiele islamitische landen op onze planeet?
Plaats reactie
Dhana

Link over de arme Gaza Palenstijnen

Bericht door Dhana »

Ik heb de volgende link op Ontdekislam geplaatst naar aanleiding van een tirade over het barbaarse Israël en haar westerse stromannen.

http://holyfalafel.com/tourism/gaza-pal ... avel-guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alles in een site, zeg maar. Zal mij benieuwen hoe er gereageerd gaat worden. Ik houd jullie op de hoogte.

Dit citaat van de link is wel erg bizar...

Gay / Lesbian Travel
At the time being, we do not recommend travel for the openly homosexual into Gaza or any Palestinian Authority controlled area. As it says in the Qu’ran, “But whoso rebels against God and His Apostle, and transgresses His bounds, He will make him enter into fire, and dwell therein for aye; and for him is shameful woe.” (Sura 4:19) We are not responsible for your dismemberment or death if you are a gay and enter into the Gaza Strip.

Go to Tel Aviv if you’re looking for gay bars or lesbian clubs.
Wil je in het leven werkelijk leren, moet je in staat zijn buiten het eigen ego te schouwen.
Manon

Re: Link over de arme Gaza Palenstijnen

Bericht door Manon »

:roll2: heartbeat:
More diversity always means "less white people"
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

The Gaza you don't see

Popular Twitter account posts scenes from middle-class and wealthy Gaza that are never shown by mainstream media.

Afbeelding
Serving cake during wedding party at Gaza City hotelReuters

The increasingly popular Twitter account called @Imshin disseminates videos, blog posts, and news from the middle-class and wealthy world of the Gaza Strip that never make it into the mainstream media.

According to the UN, 53% of Gazans live in poverty, despite humanitarian assistance. But while world media outlets choose to focus solely on photographs of destitute Gazans carting off sacks of UNRWA flour by donkey cart, the swank world of high-class hotels, black-tie restaurants, and gourmet supermarkets stocked to overflowing with Israeli products are ignored, presenting a misleading picture of what life in Gaza after Israeli "occupation" is truly like.

Under the hashtag #TheGazaYouDontSee, Imshin, who prefers to keep her identity anonymous, shares diverse vignettes from life in Gaza that are a far cry from the oppression and misery that "everybody knows" is the lot of the Gazan population. From shopping sprees to swimming academies, bumper cars to the upscale Palmera Restaurant, Imshin opens our eyes to the fact that life in Gaza is more complex than what anti-Israel propagandists would have one believe.

"Tala and Ameer share their day with us," Imshin tweets. "They start with lunch at the Palmera Restaurant. They've obviously been there before, they know exactly what they want and don't need on the menu."

"The reason I started following children's vlogs was that reading and listening to Palestinian news accounts, sites and radio stations was depressing and started to make me anxious," Imshin told Arutz Sheva. "I wanted a lighter non-political input, which still exposed me to the local dialect. I was very surprised with what I found."

Her publications hit their mark apparently, as is evident by even her most benign tweets being subject to Twitter shadowbanning and tagging as "sensitive material".
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Designed with business in mind, this multi service hospitality complex; which includes an international cuisine fine dining restaurant, an exceptional terrace overlooking the city and a private lounge is just minutes from Gaza's key attractions, shopping facilities and business center.

#TheGazaYouDontSee
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Plaats reactie