Afrikanen in Amerika.

Is het leven in een land van de islam echt het paradijs? Waarom zijn er geen rustige, stabiele islamitische landen op onze planeet?
Plaats reactie
Manon

Afrikanen in Amerika.

Bericht door Manon »

Ze willen liever een sharia-land om in te leven!
Nadat ze op kosten van de Amerikaanse belastingbetaler hebben kunnen studeren.... nee hoor: liever Somalie.

Wat houdt hen toch tegen? Volgens mij kan Pamela Geller zo' een fonds bijeenkrijgen om enkeltjes "sharia-land" uit te delen:
Minnesota Somalis: ‘We would rather be in Somalia’

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 30, 2015

Or, at least in a country that follows shariah law!

That is the gist of the comments a film maker received from several young Somali men and women interviewed on the streets of “Little Mogadishu” (aka Minneapolis) recently.

Here is World Net Daily late yesterday:

On Friday a camera crew with the David Horowitz Freedom Center released a video posted to Robert Spencer’s blog, Jihad Watch, in which documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz interviews Somali men and women on the streets of Cedar Riverside.

Young Somalis who grew up and were educated in America (on your dime!) still believe it is o.k. to kill people, like Pamela Geller, who do not agree with the teachings of the Koran and exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech.
Their answers to questions about Islamic law, American law and issues of peace and freedom were revealing.

Continue reading here. They discuss their hatred for Pamela Geller in addition to extolling the virtues of following Islamic law—shariah—which of course would permit them to kill her. Then this near the end:

The interviewer asked one final question: If they had a choice, would the Somalis rather live in America or back in Somalia?

“I’d rather to live a Muslim country with my people,” the young man with the Brooklyn Nets cap said without hesitation. “I’m not Americanized. I just speak fluent (English) and I’m articulate, and I can articulate what I’m trying to say. That’s about it. But as far as that my culture and my preferences and everything, it’s still Somali, you know what I mean?”

“I would rather live in Somalia,” said the man in the sunglasses.

“For me, I think Somalia,” said the woman in the pink hijab.
More diversity always means "less white people"
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.
Ariel

Re: Afrikanen in Amerika.

Bericht door Ariel »

op de site van het orginele artikel kan je een filmpje bekijken.

De tekst kan je hier lezen.
On Friday a camera crew with the David Horowitz Freedom Center released a video posted to Robert Spencer’s blog, Jihad Watch, in which documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz captures Somali men and women on the streets of Cedar Riverside answering simple questions.

Their answers to questions about Islamic law, American law and issues of peace and freedom were revealing.

Several of the Muslim men told the interviewer it was “easy” to be Muslim in America. They said persecution was non-existent. They’re free to worship as they please.

One Somali-American stood out from the rest.

“This is a free country; that’s the beauty of it. We love America, it’s a great country, freedom of choice, freedom of religion, so we don’t have any issues,” said the neatly dressed man with a sport coat and tie.

Things devolved from there.

One young man with dark sunglasses and a big smile, followed by another in a plaid dress shirt, and another with long hair stuffed under a Brooklyn Nets baseball cap, all said they would prefer to live under Islamic law rather than American law.

“I’m a Muslim. I prefer Shariah law,” the man in the dress shirt said.

“Shariah law, yes,” said another.

“Of course, yeah,” said the one in the Nets baseball cap.

Asked if most of his friends felt the same way, he responded, “Of course if you’re a Muslim, yeah.”

A woman wearing a pink hijab and traditional dress was asked if it’s OK for a father to make his young daughter marry a man of his choice.

“Yeah, yeah, he can, he can. He has the authority, you know, yeah, to do that.”

“How young do you think it is OK?” the interviewer asked.

“Ah, yeah, 15,” she answered.

The youngest person interviewed, a boy who appeared no more than 14 or 15, said it was easy to be a Muslim in his local school. He said he did not experience any persecution being a Muslim in Minneapolis.

He said he would prefer Shariah, however, because it was a much “tighter” society and, therefore, less prone to crime.

“Shariah law, it says that if you steal something, they cut off your hand,” the boy said, making a cutting motion with one hand against the other. “So, basically, they can leave their doors open. Nobody’s going to steal anything because Shariah is so tight. Usually, they don’t do anything. The smallest things usually have big consequences.

Blaspheming the ‘prophet’

Then the questions turned to Islamic blasphemy laws and the controversy with people depicting the Muslim “prophet” Muhammad in cartoons.

“How does that whole thing make you feel?” the interviewer asked.

“That really pisses me off, you know what I mean. I mean, they know it is a button to push,” said the young man in the baseball cap.

“It makes me angry,” said the man in the sunglasses. “Everyone gets like the big freedom. And then, they don’t see that, the freedom that they’re getting is causing a problem. And causing hatreds for other people.”

Would it be better if we made it illegal in America to make fun of the prophet Muhammad?

“Definitely yeah,” he said.

“So in a way, they kind of deserve whatever happens to them?” he is asked.

“Yeah, yeah, every action has a consequence,” the young man in the ball cap said.

“Do you think we should make a law that makes it illegal?”

“That would be better, yeah, that would be better,” said the man in the plaid dress shirt. “To stop, you know, aggression.”

‘I was so upset, so mad’

Then came another Somali man with a beard and a jacket. He was more animated than the others.

“I was so upset, and I was so mad. They insulted our religion. They insulted our prophet, and we couldn’t take it,” he said, shaking his fist and flailing his arms.

“And you shouldn’t be allowed to do that?” the interviewer asked.

“Oh my God, big time, yes!” he answered.

They were then asked if they understood the motivation of people who struck back violently against such depictions of the prophet.

“Yeah, I understand totally where they’re coming from, yeah,” said the young man in the ball cap.

‘Is it right to kill someone who insults the prophet?’

“Yes,” said the bearded man with the animated personality. “Because when you, every day you face frustration. And you know, every day you have, uh, you’re mad, or somebody says that, and you feel hate your soul. You could do anything you wanted. If you committed suicide, you don’t care, because your heart, your heart is telling you, ‘I don’t want to live no more,’ because you couldn’t take that much hate. Or you, you kill someone.”

The interviewer got even more pointed with a reference to Pamela Geller, who hosted the cartoon contest in Garland, Texas, earlier this month that was attacked by two Muslim men.

“Is it right to kill someone who insults Muhammad?”

“Yeah,” said the woman in the pink hijab. “Because she is just, she had her religion, I understand, but she shouldn’t pick on the prophet, you know.”

“So you understand why people would want to attack her?”

“Yeah,” the woman stated.

Would you rather live in America or Somalia?

The interviewer asked one final question: If they had a choice, would the Somalis rather live in America or back in Somalia?

“I’d rather to live in a Muslim country with my people,” the young man with the Brooklyn Nets cap said without hesitation. “I’m not Americanized. I just speak fluent (English) and I’m articulate, and I can articulate what I’m trying to say. That’s about it. But as far as that my culture and my preferences and everything, it’s still Somali, you know what I mean?”

“I would rather live in Somalia,” said the man in the sunglasses.

“For me, I think Somalia,” said the woman in the pink hijab.
Somaliers zijn een eng volkje. Ik zie ze liever niet in Nederland. Zweden heeft een grote populatie Somaliers, en die maken het leven van de Zweedse bevolking moeilijk. Ze zijn nooit tevreden.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Marieke

Bericht door Marieke »

Ariel schreef: Somaliers zijn een eng volkje. Ik zie ze liever niet in Nederland. Zweden heeft een grote populatie Somaliers, en die maken het leven van de Zweedse bevolking moeilijk. Ze zijn nooit tevreden.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is ook in Somalië geboren en opgegroeid, maar zij heeft de islam immers al jaren geleden de rug toegekeerd. En ze heeft over o.a. de islam en vrouwenrechten een aantal boeken geschreven, waardoor je echt gaat nadenken over dat soort dingen.
Vrede verdwijnt, waar de islam verschijnt...
Ali Yas
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ali Yas »

Ik vind het apart dat die Somaliërs die ongetwijfeld een goede reden hadden om naar Amerika te gaan, nu weer terug willen. In welk opzicht heeft Amerika dan niet aan de verwachtingen voldaan? Is het alleen omdat de islamitische wet daar niet geldt? En zo ja, wisten ze dat dan niet?
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
Ariel

Bericht door Ariel »

Eritrea woedend over immigratiestop VS, Nigeria scherpt veiligheid juist aan

Eritrea heeft met ontzetting gereageerd op het besluit van de Amerikaanse regering om geen Eritrese immigranten meer toe te laten. Ook inwoners van vijf andere landen mogen zich niet meer in de VS vestigen. De Nigeriaanse regering zegt juist maatregelen te zullen nemen om aan de Amerikaanse veiligheidseisen te kunnen voldoen.

De Amerikaanse regering kondigde vrijdag aan dat inwoners van Eritrea, Kirgizië, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan en Tanzania niet meer naar de VS mogen emigreren. Deze landen voldoen volgens president Trump niet aan de Amerikaanse veiligheidseisen en regels voor het delen van informatie. Dat maakt een immigratiestop onvermijdelijk. Die gaat in op 21 februari.

Volgens de Amerikaanse autoriteiten variëren de problemen van ondermaatse beveiliging van paspoorten tot het onvoldoende delen van informatie over terrorismeverdachten. De baas van de Amerikaanse binnenlandse inlichtingendienst, Chad Wolf, zegt dat de landen hulp krijgen bij het verbeteren van de kritiekpunten, zodat ze zo snel mogelijk weer van de lijst kunnen.

Langer blijven dan mag
Eritrea is "verbijsterd door deze vijandige zet", waarmee "zonder gegronde reden een negatief signaal wordt afgegeven" dat haaks staat op het Amerikaanse beleid van constructieve betrokkenheid. Ook in Nigeria zijn woedende reacties, maar de regering zegt tegemoet te willen komen aan de Amerikaanse eisen. Nigeriaanse burgers krijgen nog maar zelden een tijdelijk visum, omdat in de praktijk veel Nigerianen veel langer blijven dan hun visum toestaat.

In tegenstelling tot andere landen waarvan inwoners niet meer welkom zijn, is een tijdelijk verblijf voor deze zes landen nog wel toegestaan, bijvoorbeeld voor toeristen, studenten, zakenmensen, journalisten of mensen die voor een medische behandeling komen.

Het inreisverbod dat Trump in 2017 afkondigde voor inwoners van Jemen, Syrië, Iran, Libië en Somalië, landen met een moslimmeerderheid, leidde tot grote woede. Ook voor Noord-Korea en Venezuela gelden visumbeperkingen.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Dutch

Bericht door Dutch »

Nu vind ik het op zich al een "contradictio in terminis" om én zwart én moslim te zijn...daarvoor moet je écht wel peanuts ipv hersenen hebben! Of is het gewoon het Stockholm syndroom?
Ik ga heel veel om met zwarte moslims op dit moment en je houdt het niet voor mogelijk wat die zoal geloven! Onder andere dat ze in het paradijs van de islam een witte huid gaan hebben en vlot Arabisch gaan spreken…
Verder hebben ze natuurlijk ook de houding van "de hele wereld is verantwoordelijk voor onze miserie, wijzelf helemaal niet!"
Stumperds zijn het, maar als ze ergens graantjes kunnen meepikken zijn ze er als de kippen bij!
Hans v d Mortel sr

Bericht door Hans v d Mortel sr »

Dutch schreef:Nu vind ik het op zich al een "contradictio in terminis" om én zwart én moslim te zijn...daarvoor moet je écht wel peanuts ipv hersenen hebben! Of is het gewoon het Stockholm syndroom?
Ik ga heel veel om met zwarte moslims op dit moment en je houdt het niet voor mogelijk wat die zoal geloven! Onder andere dat ze in het paradijs van de islam een witte huid gaan hebben en vlot Arabisch gaan spreken…
Verder hebben ze natuurlijk ook de houding van "de hele wereld is verantwoordelijk voor onze miserie, wijzelf helemaal niet!"
Stumperds zijn het, maar als ze ergens graantjes kunnen meepikken zijn ze er als de kippen bij!
Je zou denken dat onze koning daar het volste begrip voor heeft. En dat heeft hij als we vijf tellen de tijd nemen om naar hem te luisteren. Ikzelf vind Willem Alexander een onnozele hals maar dat hoeft niet de doorslag te geven voor de algehele opinie in Nederland. Laten we hem liever zelf aan het woord. Met slechts vijf woordjes in twee zinnen, maakte zijne koninklijke hoogheid in zijn Kersttoespraak van 2019 duidelijk wat voor een onnozele hals hij is. In het begin van zijn toespraak tot het volk zei hij exact deze tekst:

"Niemand is perfect. Gelukkig maar."

Afbeelding

Mijn conclusie? Laat iedereen in zijn waarde waar men zich ook bevindt en vermijdt ontwikkelingshulp. Vooral naar Afrikaanse landen. Het is vrijwel zeker dat de mens geen vrije wil heeft. Anders zouden er niet zoveel domme mensen bestaan op deze planeet. Juist daarom kunnen wij, voor wie daar behoefte aan heeft, respect tonen aan culturen door niet met ons vingertje te gaan zwaaien. Respect tonen is een manier om iemand je eer te bewijzen. Het is een eigenschap die iedereen blij maakt. Ik begin er niet aan. Chinezen vreten van alles dat beweegt. Mogelijk dat hierdoor het Corona virus zich heeft verspreid door het eten van een of meer vleermuizen waarbij mogelijk nagelaten is het beest te laten leegbloeden. Wie weet? Ik bemoei mij er niet mee.

Dit is mijn manier van respect tonen: ieder mens in zijn waarde laten gaarkoken.
Ik weet niks met zekerheid. Ik ben ontoerekeningsvatbaar gelovig atheïst wegens gebrek aan de vrije wil.
Plaats reactie